Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) (23638 Views)

Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up / I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi / Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) by GistTeller: 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
A house maid agent who specialized in assisting people to get maids with the motive of using them to abscond with money, jewelry and other valuables, has been arrested in Lagos.

Francis Okputu, 37, has been doing this since 2003. In May 2019, he planted one Joy Onoz and told her to steal from her boss. He also ordered her to help him get her boss’ picture.

The gold jewelry, he told Joy, would be replaced with copper and he would take the picture to a prophetess who would help him bewitch it and make the boss not to question any of the girl’s deed after stealing her things.

However, Joy quickly told her boss of the plans and they played along with his arrangement. The lady gave Joy some hard currencies, jewelry and her picture and told her to contact Francis.

The suspect, unknowingly, instructed Joy to meet him at Iyana-Ipaja to handover her loots to him and he was arrested. After his arrest, the decoy team of RRS visited some housemaid whom Francis had installed in different part of the State to question them.

See more photos ; http://gistmore.com/housemaid-agent-plants-maids-to-steal-employers-valuables

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) by Topxcel: 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
Whatever you sow, u will reap

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) by fakuta(f): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
There is always a Bad egg

3 Likes

Re: Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) by Deestro(f): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lmao

We just gotta be really careful lol, one time I caught this laundry guy that worked for us sniffing my panties, undecided

5 Likes

Re: Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) by COURVOISier(m): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
shocked
Re: Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
auoaiaiauua:
That's bad u knw

Re: Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
Some people are just lipsrsealed
Re: Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) by Depot(m): 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
Bush meat don catch hunter

6 Likes

Re: Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) by ikombe: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
Na so God go dey expose them one by one

Contact me for your Gym and Exercise equipment both Home and Commercial Use

check my signature and profile for more info.

Delivery Within Lagos. Waybill outside lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) by sheungeek(m): 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
since 2003..wow!

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ole
Re: Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) by RulerIAm(m): 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
End-time agent!
Re: Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Very wicked and horrible people

1 Like

Re: Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
This brings back memories............ Bad memories.......

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) by RDPMAN: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ops
Re: Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) by Factgist: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
grin
Re: Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) by Enoch07: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
na wa
Re: Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
sad See his front rocky head.Useless fl@theadPig.Nah so dem dey develop.Baztazd

3 Likes

Re: Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
Cha E! Where Is That Girl Self? Tell Her Udokabestluv Is Back
Re: Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
Deestro:
Lmao

We just gotta be really careful lol, one time I caught this laundry guy that worked for us sniffing my panties, undecided
hmm but why would you give your panties to a laundry man? Lazy Nigerian youth grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
lodinx32199:
Show Me Your Mtn Balance Bro
Re: Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
Simplep:
hm
You Again?
Re: Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
if I was that lady I would adopt that house help and enroll her in school or something.

11 Likes

Re: Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
Deestro:
Lmao

lipsrsealed
Re: Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:

You Again?
what?
Re: Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) by Deestro(f): 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
Simplep:
hmm but why would you give your panties to a laundry man? Lazy Nigerian youth grin

Lmao sis, it ain't laziness, I keep them in the laundry room so I'd do it myself, next thing I know, motherfucker_ is sniffing my paynt lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housemaid Agent Plants Maids To Steal Employers‘ Valuables (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
Housemaid agent of darkness grin

God deliver us from ppl like this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Two For Cybercrime (Photos) / The Pathetic Story Of An Igbo Woman In Dallas / Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.