Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter (37053 Views)

You Can't Use These Words On Twitter Again. / Man Trolled On Twitter For Reporting MTN Data Leak / Lady Gets Brand New Iphone From Stranger Days After Crying Out On Twitter. PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Cletus77(m): 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
theenchanter:
That's what unemployment and docility cause....

Ugandan president is in abuja for TEF, tinkering on how to make d continent better with youths inclusiveness while d same dumb mofos are blasting eachother over irrelevances and still dragging president into it.

Who's the originator of these e-wars sef?? The person needs flogging.
Lol
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Lamasta(m): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
Niger peeps no get joy grin

1 Like

Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Sibrah: 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
Cletus77:

You said Uganda is better than Nigeria, then y not iron out the facts?
Please start by supporting the bold with fact.
How old are u by the way?
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Aphroditee(f): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
teelarryberry:

U dat u are,waking up 5am ,shey u are richer dan Dangote now , Cos I can't fine ,ur name on Forbes list ,, workaolic ,,
I dont know.why small.fun would be a crime ,, peoples sha,, Very anyhow human beings
Ode
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Xbolmax: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
Dia First Lady resemble Eddie Murphy in naughty professor

2 Likes

Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Cletus77(m): 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
Sibrah:
Please start by supporting the bold with fact.
How old are u by the way?
Don't use the age stuff as a cover up and answer my question

4 Likes

Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by teelarryberry(m): 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
Aphroditee:
Ode

Werey
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Aphroditee(f): 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
teelarryberry:

Werey
ni e
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by teelarryberry(m): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
Aphroditee:
ni e

Gbogbo ileyin ,
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Chubhie: 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
immhotep
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Aphroditee(f): 4:26am On Jul 29, 2019
teelarryberry:

Gbogbo ileyin ,
gbogbo generation yin

1 Like

Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 5:03am On Jul 29, 2019
small boys and girls way never enter plane before creating problems for Nigerians in African countries.make money check my signnature
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 29, 2019
Astark:
All these useless African countries using Nigeria to gain popularity.

The economy of Lagos is bigger than Ghana, Kenya plus 30 others combined

How can other African nations be useless yet Nigeria is the most useless nation in Africa bearing on the vibrant problems it holds ranging from poverty to mortality rates?
Are you this dumb and stupid?
Do you have facts to prove other African nations are useless?
I have facts to prove Nigeria is the most useless shithole black nation in the world.

And by the way your stupid ugly Nigerian journalist by the name Kemi Omolulu is the one who created all these Twitter war between Kenyans and Nigerians.
Kenyans on Twitter blasted you lazy idiots brutally with the reality of problems and backwardness you're facing till you resorted to attack Ugandans then.
You people were just beefing with racial insults and nothing beyond that.

You think everyone is stupid and lazy like you Nigerians?

Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by TSRC: 7:39am On Jul 29, 2019
Yobeezy:

How can other African nations be useless yet Nigeria is the most useless nation in Africa bearing on the vibrant problems it holds ranging from poverty to mortality rates?
I have facts to prove Nigeria is the most useless shithole black nation in the world.

And by the way your stupid ugly Nigerian journalist by the name Kemi Omolulu is the one who created all these Twitter war between Kenyans and Nigerians.
Kenyans on Twitter blasted you lazy idiots brutally with the reality of problems and backwardness you're facing till you resorted to attack Ugandans then.

If Nigeria is the most useless country in Africa and is your largest economy.
Then the joke is on the rest of you.

The most useless countries in other continents is not their largest economies.

5 Likes

Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by oladele239(m): 7:48am On Jul 29, 2019
teelarryberry:

U dat u are,waking up 5am ,shey u are richer dan Dangote now ,
Cos I can't fine ,ur name on Forbes list ,, workaolic ,,

I dont know.why small.fun would be a crime ,, peoples sha,,
Very anyhow human beings

Savage

7 Likes

Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Iamgrey5(m): 8:01am On Jul 29, 2019
Sibrah:
Finished a country you aren't better than?
Forget that thing, we are better than Uganda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by cyberaddict: 8:02am On Jul 29, 2019
Uganda why? You should have known that Nigerians got no chill on Twitter.
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by myfan: 8:04am On Jul 29, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
This is what our hungry, docile, unemployed and foolish zombie youths take pride in....SMH

I'm telling you. Tell me how someone like myself who is so worried over my my state will engage in that.
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by SamOyovwi: 8:05am On Jul 29, 2019
Baby, some people work from home. Everybody is not for 8 - 6. You gotta have some fun
Aphroditee:
if you have to wake up 5am for work tomorrow you won't be doing this

5 Likes

Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Iamgrey5(m): 8:05am On Jul 29, 2019
Yobeezy:

You are tatically dumb

First of all, we can't be the most useless country on the continent, while having the most vibrant economy and industries.

Second of all, you don't get to tell Nigerians how to defend or attack other African nations. We can choose to insult the crap out of Kenya's skin colour as much as we please.

Hence, get the Bleep out of our cyberspace

4 Likes

Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by nnokwa042(m): 8:19am On Jul 29, 2019
Astark:
All these useless African countries using Nigeria to gain popularity.

The economy of Lagos is bigger than Ghana, Kenya plus 30 others combined
if there is no oil economy of lagos wont be more than two billion dollars
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Zuorom: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2019
Jobless and lazy youths
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Amanyanabo(m): 8:26am On Jul 29, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You are tatically dumb

First of all, we can't be the most useless country on the continent, while having the most vibrant economy and industries.

Second of all, you don't get to tell Nigerians how to defend or attack other African nations. We can choose to insult the crap out of Kenya's skin colour as much as we please.
Then how are you different from the whites who insult us because of our skin colour
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Amanyanabo(m): 8:28am On Jul 29, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You are tatically dumb

Second of all, you don't get to tell Nigerians how to defend or attack other African nations. We can choose to insult the crap out of Kenya's skin colour as much as we please

Then how are you different from the whites who insult us because of our skin colour

1 Like

Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by naijadrivablog: 8:28am On Jul 29, 2019
grin Zero chills tongue

Twitter users are more savage than Tiwa Savagegrin

1 Like

Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by cooljoe(m): 8:28am On Jul 29, 2019
When I was younger, there was this set of twins that always insulted themselves, their parents and siblings. But the day an outsider dares to partake in d insulting, u will see fire.

1 Like

Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Ijebusomaada: 8:29am On Jul 29, 2019
Have you been searching for something to do to make money?
Text your first name to +2348109752565 to learn about our business opportunity and attend our upcoming conference in Lagos
Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by ElsonMorali: 8:30am On Jul 29, 2019
Shior! Ibi t'a ri won si niyen.

1 Like

Re: Uganda Vs Nigeria Trending On Twitter by Iamgrey5(m): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2019
Amanyanabo:

Then how are you different from the whites who insult us because of our skin colo
How is what they are doing different from what we are doing?

They insult us with reality and also confronted them with their own reality.

No one has the monopoly of insults.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Glo Data Overload Promo. 2k For 2.5gb 5k For 12gb, 8k For 24gb, 15k For 36gb. / 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device / How To Use Airtel BB Plan On PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.