Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) (41344 Views)

Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago / Wedding Cake Of Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) / Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by GistTeller: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
Billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola pictured with his best friend, Aliko Dangote and his daughter, Halima.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/femi-otedola-poses-with-dangote-and-his-daughter

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by GistTeller: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
So the other lady cropped out of the photo is irrelevant?

My people, hustle o, make dem no cut you commot for pishure o

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by Femi316: 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by Vikzz(m): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
Made Money Men cool tongue

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
Dangote...no dey flash our logo anyhow. We go sanction you o...stop to let all these jhews no our signal

Remember say you never pay your monthly dues...60 bags of cement, 4 bags of sugar, rice, beans, yams, wheat + 10million naira.

Na we keep u for that Forbes list, no do anyhow else we go pluck you out angry

10 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
I will get there its a matter of time if I don't give up cool

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by generationz(f): 1:36am On Jul 29, 2019
This Bromance between Dangote and Otedola she

I envy them o. cool

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by TrendingGist: 6:27am On Jul 29, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by justice212: 8:42am On Jul 29, 2019
Money gang
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by Jaiscotty(m): 8:43am On Jul 29, 2019
This young woman will go far..

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 8:43am On Jul 29, 2019
BlacSmit:
Dangote...no dey flash our logo anyhow. We go sanction you o...stop to let all these jhews no our signal

Remember say you never pay your monthly dues...60 bags of cement, 4 bags of sugar, rice, beans, yams, wheat + 10million naira.

lol cheesy.. Mumu, u think say him get time

10 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by dalass(f): 8:43am On Jul 29, 2019
Yoruba and Hausa seems to partner together better than other tribes.
Did I mention any tribe?
Even billionaires dey flow as friends not minding ethnicity. Only broke ass people shout and box themselves up in tribal rants grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by themonk(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2019
BlacSmit:

Baba dey scratch him chest you talk say he dey flash logo grin

8 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by Monaco2(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2019
I took that picture cheesy
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by hisexcellency34: 8:44am On Jul 29, 2019
See as the girl dey squeeze Ote with her padded bra.
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by landforeast(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by DameB(f): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2019
emeijeh:

Una ehn smiley cheesy ... I had to go look at the picture again

7 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by themonk(m): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2019
DameB:

Una ehn smiley cheesy ... I had to go look at picture again
Better hustle grin
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by Omorefe1975(m): 8:46am On Jul 29, 2019
Wealth makes many friends but the poor is separated from his friends..Proverb 19:4...Bros hussle..

7 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2019
emeijeh:

She still better pass you. Who picture help.

Las las she get her copy.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by Gallantfortune(m): 8:46am On Jul 29, 2019
Money good o
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2019
generationz:
This Bromance between Dangote and Otedola she

I envy them o. cool
All for glam!!!

Envy a man (Dangote) whose trailer kills people on a daily basis or Otedola who's not proud to tell the world he has a son undecided

Pains behind the facades.

Na money you dey envy. Quantinue!!! Dangote trailer fall on you!!! cheesy grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by DameB(f): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2019
It's great how Dangote groomed his daughters to take over from him....
I wonder why some people that are living on below 30k a month will have 6 daughters and they will still be looking for a son, wetin the son wan do? And how will they give all these plenty kids care

11 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by DameB(f): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2019
themonk:

Better hustle grin
Yes o... It's very key
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by philip0906(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

[s]All for glam!!!

Envy a man (Dangote) whose trailer kills people on a daily basis or Otedola who's not proud to tell the world he has a son undecided

Pains behind the facades.

Na money you dey envy. Quantinue!!! Dangote trailer fall on you[/s]!!! cheesy grin grin grin grin
No allow poverty wound you

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by shogsman(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2019
Just imagine if this damn got slapped with law suits every time his truck kills somebody.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by Ovasize(m): 8:52am On Jul 29, 2019
See as them slice that woman commit like slice bread... God I need to rouble my hustle so hat my face go show

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:52am On Jul 29, 2019
philip0906:

No allow poverty wound you
Being poor is not a crime, being lazy is!!!

Being rich at the detriment of someone is the crime!!!

I don't envy them but I take pride in God and the works of my hands knowing fully well that I have anything I desire and will work extremely hard for those I would need!!!

Contentment brings peace of mind!!! wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by Lanretoye(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2019
olowo nse ore olowo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market / AbokiFX: Emefiele To Oniwinde Adedotun “Come Let's Fight” (Video) / Lady Cries Out After Finding That The Bulk Clothes She Purchased Were All RAGS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.