Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) (41338 Views)

Picture Of Wigwe Hosting Dangote And Otedola In His Lagos Mansion 2 Weeks Ago / Wedding Cake Of Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) / Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by Omudia11: 8:57am On Jul 29, 2019
The other trailers killing people everyday are they owned by Dangote?

When Femi and Temin posted pics of the boy and even told the world of his autism where were you?

Moreover is Dangote the one driving the trailers?
Wiseandtrue:

All for glam!!!

Envy a man (Dangote) whose trailer kills people on a daily basis or Otedola who's not proud to tell the world he has a son undecided

Pains behind the facades.

Na money you dey envy. Quantinue!!! Dangote trailer fall on you!!! cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by Omudia11: 9:00am On Jul 29, 2019
Used to have a neighbor whose husband was doing very well and had a very good job. They had daughters but the nigga wanted a son so his wife kept having more babies looking for a son. They had four or five daughters already. Well the last kid happened to be a boy but guess what? The mad died when the lil dude was just a few months old.

The wife and kids are suffering today.
DameB:
It's great how Dangote groomed his daughters to take over from him....
I wonder why some people that are living on below 30k a month will have 6 daughters and they will still be looking for a son, wetin the son wan do? And how will they give all these plenty kids care

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by esiri4jesu(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2019
Join the league of investors

https://choicepropertiesblog..com/?m=1
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by DameB(f): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2019
Omudia11:
Used to have a neighbor whose husband was doing very well and had a very good job. They had daughters but the nigga wanted a son so his wife kept having more babies looking for a son. They had four or five daughters already. Well the last kid happened to be a boy but guess what? The mad died when the lil dude was just a few months old.

The wife and kids are suffering today.

Wow....
Imagine that... He was focusing on who he would leave a legacy for without empowering the wife so she could look after the kids if anything happens

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by merits(m): 9:07am On Jul 29, 2019
Lamasta:
I will get there its a matter of time if I don't give up cool
I like your spirit,think big and achieve big.we must get there.
#teambigdream.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by CanadaOrBust: 9:16am On Jul 29, 2019
GistTeller:
Billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola pictured with his best friend, Aliko Dangote and his daughter, Halima.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/femi-otedola-poses-with-dangote-and-his-daughter

Stop disgracing yourself. Femi is not a billionaire. See below.

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2019
grin
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by moonraker(m): 9:57am On Jul 29, 2019
emeijeh:
So the other lady cropped out of the photo is irrelevant?

My people, hustle o, make dem no cut you commot for pishure o

Lol, I died reading this.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by Pablonkor: 9:57am On Jul 29, 2019
OP sef nawao
Because both of them are Billionaires, they're now 'Best Friends'
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 29, 2019
DameB:
I wonder why some people that are living on below 30k a month will have 6 daughters and they will still be looking for a son, wetin the son wan do? And how will they give all these plenty kids care

Asides the fact that a male child place there fathers name ongoing concern, another appropriate reason a mogul needs a male more is that, the wealth & legacy of the person of interest stays within his family line or generation. A woman will marry n bear another mans name
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by Unie30: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2019
These men understands the logic. Remember "If you really love your children, get a business not a job, because when you die your children cannot inherit your job, but they can definitely inherit your business. in fact, if you die on the job, your boss will replace you before your burial. if your family live in the company house, they will kick them out before they can say anything. So when you close from work, don't go and watch television. Go home and think of a business idea". Just think, and think again.
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by Unie30: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2019
These are the faces of great men and women contributing to the growth of our economy, not those stealing our resources. Sweat for it pays.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by DameB(f): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2019
ericsmith:

Asides the fact that a male child place there fathers name ongoing concern, another appropriate reason a mogul needs a male more is that, the wealth & legacy of the person of interest stays within his family line or generation. A woman will marry n bear another mans name

But what happens when there is no money or means to train and care for the crowd that comes while in search of the venerable male heir?
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by tramzy7: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2019
philip0906:

No allow poverty wound you
he is actually correct sir
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by jubrilELsudan: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2019
If only I can just marry this Dangote's daughter. That's all I need in this life. I will happily wash her pant and have my bath with her kukunase juice. Infact I will be living inside her kukunase.

I don't even mind, she can be beating me everyday and I will be fvcking her in every hole then shoot my hot cum in my own mouth.

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by philip0906(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2019
tramzy7:
he is actually correct sir
Make poverty no wound you join
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by akintunde63: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2019
GistTeller:
See more here >> http://gistmore.com/femi-otedola-poses-with-dangote-and-his-daughter

The rich roll with each other, the poor and foolish also do the same. With whom do u keep company?
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by CanadaOrBust: 11:20am On Jul 29, 2019
Pablonkor:
OP sef nawao

Because both of them are Billionaires, they're now 'Best Friends'

Femi is a multimillionaire, not a billionaire.
$300,000 is no where near $1b.
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 11:24am On Jul 29, 2019
DameB:

Una ehn smiley cheesy ... I had to go look at picture again

Lol.
I lie?
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 29, 2019
DameB:

But what happens when there is no money or means to train and care for the crowd that comes while in search of the venerable male heir?

ALOL ! in cases where these happens to a poor man..desire changes to expectation ...@least out of football team female child one go marry rich man grin
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by paqman: 11:45am On Jul 29, 2019
I love dangote for bringing up is children well, not the under way round, if they are not flaunting there breast they will be flaunting there selling point , if you know you know
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by Rick9(m): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
The big boyz hang out with the big boyz.

The real Billionairez don't shout or make noise.

Empty vessels make the loudest noise.
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by DameB(f): 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
emeijeh:

Lol.
I lie?

U nor lie o
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by PureMelda: 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
Essay Writing Services
We boast of reputable Online Essay Writing Service writers team comprising of masters and PhD holders. Excellent academic qualifications enable our writers to have substantial experience in how Essay Writing Services should be written.
https://superiorwriters247.com/
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by CanadaOrBust: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
DameB:

That’s the backward African mentality we’re cursed with.
Three recent US presidents had 1daughter, 2 daughters, and two daughters
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by CanadaOrBust: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
Unie30:
These men understands the logic. Remember "If you really love your children, get a business not a job, because when you die your children cannot inherit your job, but they can definitely inherit your business. in fact, if you die on the job, your boss will replace you before your burial. if your family live in the company house, they will kick them out before they can say anything. So when you close from work, don't go and watch television. Go home and think of a business idea". Just think, and think again.

Say that to Obasanjo, Buhari, Osinbajo, IBB, Sanusi, Emefieli, heads of all the parastatals, CEO’s of all the banks and all the big companies, etc
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by bikerboy1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

All for glam!!!

Envy a man (Dangote) whose trailer kills people on a daily basis or Otedola who's not proud to tell the world he has a son undecided

Na money you dey envy. Quantinue!!! Dangote trailer fall on you!!! cheesy grin grin grin grin

This got me thinking...
Why isn't Otedola proud of his son?

I have personally been wondering if he even has a son, cause we're always seeing the girls.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by ledaman: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Being poor is not a crime, being lazy is!!!

Being rich at the detriment of someone is the crime!!!

I don't envy them but I take pride in God and the works of my hands knowing fully well that I have anything I desire and will work extremely hard for those I would need!!!

Contentment brings peace of mind!!! wink
Bros forget ur hand work story na envy dey worry you!
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

All for glam!!!

Your points are baseless.... do you know the thousands of jobs these two.. abi three have created?
Re: Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) by Mogajunior(m): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
[color=#000000][/color]How are they best friends?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) / Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) / Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.