Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Help A Friend: What Online Job Would You Suggest For An Unskilled Individual.. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help A Friend: What Online Job Would You Suggest For An Unskilled Individual.. (1197 Views)

What Linux Distro Would You Suggest For A Total Beginner / About To Start Blogging. Which Hosting Do You Suggest For A Start.on Low Budget / Developers, What Do You Suggest With This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Friend: What Online Job Would You Suggest For An Unskilled Individual.. by sirblend: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
What online job would you suggest for me.... Presently I have no skill to make a living in the information technology world...
Re: Help A Friend: What Online Job Would You Suggest For An Unskilled Individual.. by Abcruz(m): 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
It is like saying how can I take my bath without soap and water?

Acquire a skill first before seeking for money. You can learn any digital skill freely on YouTube. Mastery comes before gains.!

1 Like

Re: Help A Friend: What Online Job Would You Suggest For An Unskilled Individual.. by Harmoneasy: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
Abcruz:
It is like saying how can I take my bath without soap and water?

Acquire a skill first before seeking for money. You can learn any digital skill freely on YouTube. Mastery comes before gains.!
can you recommend any valid one please?
Re: Help A Friend: What Online Job Would You Suggest For An Unskilled Individual.. by Abcruz(m): 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
Harmoneasy:
can you recommend any valid one please?

If you like programming you may choose a skill in either web designing, software development, android app development, or data analysis.
First you will have to start by learning Python programming.

Secondly choose any specialty above and learn how to accomplish the task with Python.
Alot of tutorials are available on YouTube to get you started if you are willing to learn.
Re: Help A Friend: What Online Job Would You Suggest For An Unskilled Individual.. by MountainView: 8:19am On Aug 06, 2019
I recommend you learn how to program, if you want to learn a skill that will sustain you for a long run, also,if you have entrepreneurial/business mindset/skill you could easily found your your company, since most of the big boys in the Tech industry, Facebook,Amazon, Microsoft e.t.c were founded by those who had programming and business/entrepreneurial skills, but that is another story for another day.

But like they say, "We have to learn how to walk before we can run"

So, for me, Programming it is.

My 2 cents though grin

1 Like

Re: Help A Friend: What Online Job Would You Suggest For An Unskilled Individual.. by Harmoneasy: 7:52am On Aug 07, 2019
Abcruz:

If you like programming you may choose a skill in either web designing, software development, android app development, or data analysis.
First you will have to start by learning Python programming.

Secondly choose any specialty above and learn how to accomplish the task with Python.
Alot of tutorials are available on YouTube to get you started if you are willing to learn.
i am willing, gonna check it out today, thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Remote Devs In Nigeria, How Do You Receive Payments? / Learn React In Pidgin! / Cost Benefits: Monolith Or Microservices?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.