Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 (25478 Views)

Sowore’s AAC, PRP Form Alliance Ahead Presidential Election / Rivers: No alliances with APC, Sowore's AAC rejects Amaechi's endorsements / Sowore's AAC Unveil Mobile App For Reporting 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by greypencils: 8:59am On Jul 29, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Operation Python dance IV

Flog every Conehead you see

I know very well it can never work.

Tribalism and Religionhave eaten deep into Us
An Hausa man would never participate in it because they may say its a Yoruba man protesting same as an igbo man

So i advise that Sowore should forget it
Thats what you think. Travel to the north and see millions of northern christians who hate this regime
Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by Ozed71: 9:00am On Jul 29, 2019
Our biggest problem here in Nigeria is we don't have one voice
That's why out leaders think they are our oga not a servants
If we put aside I'm an igbo, Yoruba, hausa and co just appear as a Nigerian that will be the greatest weapon to win beloved country back

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by Newboss(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2019
FarahAideed:

What riots? We are talking of peaceful standouts till Buhari receives sense

Receives sense on what exactly?

Most of the problems in this country has nothing to do with the president but our governors, lawmakers and the local government chairmen. Each state gets massive billions monthly. They blow it while we keep looking outside at the president.

You guys have not defined the revolution you're talking about. If you want the president out, then be clear about that, not using a guise, "revolution".

What exactly do you want? Revolution is a broad concept that is meaningless if not concretely defined

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by okaforlazarus90(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2019
Predstan:

More landmass and with more resources. 90bn dollars stolen by one of your people will provide the basic 24/7 Electricity. You are proud to mention your population as the hinderance to progress and have forgotten that China, a country in the same state as yours 10 years ago with more than 5times population is now doing fine. India was known as the capital of poverty but you overtook India with more people in extreme poverty than a population of above 1billion.

If you can't compare Nigeria with the East African Countries, then you should compare them with China and India. Tell me if you doing better than them after all, your population is less than that of China.

If RWANDA with less population could be doing better than Nigeria x Nigeria should be doing better than China and India
Wooooow you couldn't have answered him better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by Offpoint: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2019
vanunu:
Terrorists organisation loading.....
gringrin Buhari go declare them terrorists in just a week time
Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by Omoslim26: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2019
Oh how i weep for nairaland dis forum have been hijacked by some miscreants claiming yoruba nd igbo nd they are planing to turn it to yorubaigboland forum we cant even read any thread in peace again wit dis morons bringing their igbo vs yoruba matter
pls to d remaining sensible ones on dis forum if u make it to ftc u owe us a tiny favour of doing this

CURSE BE ANYONE THAT DOES AFONJA,IPOB,FL@THEAD,CONEHEAD OR ANY FORM OF TRIBAL BIGOTRY ON THIS THREAD
make we start to dey sware for dis bigotted bastards that have taken over the sanity of this forum

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by Darls247: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2019
I trust my Muslim friends... they can protest with one mind, we Christians are always afraid of death, Fela talk am

Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by AngelicBeing: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2019
Predstan:

No one is finding a way to be rich. All we demand is basic Amenities. Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya, Ethiopia all enjoy basic Amenities from Electricity to Good roads and healthcare down to a listening Government. We are not asking to be enriched. The poorest person in France enjoy these things.
You took the words out of my mouth, this was exactly what I told a mutual friend yesterday during my conversation with him, l told him that as long as the status quo remains the way it is in Nigeria at the moment, the country is doomed, is it rocket science to provide ordinary electricity, good roads, health-care, security for the suffering masses sad
Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by greypencils: 9:08am On Jul 29, 2019
Realdeals:
People obviously don't know Sowore history, he's one man that has been on the side of the oppressed from time immemorial. He has been totured and imprisoned several times during the dreaded military era, he had a scar to show already.

People should read up about him.
People just say things without researching it first. Who dared protest during the military regime? This guy did it. So Sowore is for real. Let Nigerian youths wake up. Things will get better

1 Like

Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by HANSEEL(m): 9:08am On Jul 29, 2019
emeijeh:
No be Yoruba again ?!

Leave that matter!
he is not yoruba oga.
Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by UncleJudax(m): 9:08am On Jul 29, 2019
FarahAideed:

Abeg forget that traitor and conman Nnamdi
Kalu's MO is not necessarily the best but it has been effective to an extent. He may or may not be a conman. But he is certainly not a traitor (unless you have a different definition)

He just hasn't been able to galvanize enough support politically to initiate the needed change.

Abi you like the country the way e be? Shey no be humans go change the situation?

I dare say he has done more for Nigeria than your entire household.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by Newboss(m): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2019
mrvitalis:
Whats the aim of the revolution

What are we demanding for in clear terms lets know if we are all on the same page

Exactly.

I love logical people. If we fail to be logical about everything, then we basically become subhumans.

They should state in clear terms with no ambiguities of generalisation what their demand in the revolution is.
Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by obembet(f): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2019
“Don’t ask me weither I am afraid or worried about the legal implications of what I am saying. I am carrying out a historical duty and only history can judge me not a prosecutor or a federal judge. You can’t kill somebody who is not afraid of death,” Mr Sowore said.

God is with u.. I am with u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by shoneye2oluseyi(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2019
hakeemhakeem:

while revolution since we can ply the route of evolution think oo with the level of his education see youth common garri he never produce for people to buy at low cost no single business.naija youth know the kind of person you want to follow if femi and dangote calls for riots now don't think twice but him am JP

So you prefer the few rich over many people living in poverty.As Dangote and Otedola changed anything. I won't say you are a demented stupid soul but I am sure you know you are....
Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by kinibigdeal(m): 9:11am On Jul 29, 2019
Gazelle22:
Watch as the very oppressed people who love their oppressors come to find excuses to attack this messenger of change.

APC will pay some youth to protest in solidarity with Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by Foodforthought: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2019
Gazelle22:
Watch as the very oppressed people who love their oppressors come to find excuses to attack this messenger of change.
Unarmed protest is the easiest way to commit suicide in Buhari's Nigeria. Unless your agent of change has a plan to protect everyone who comes out that day, please stay in your house. I do not trust Nigerians, especially Yoruba people.
Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by Chubhie: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2019
Imagine if Don jazzy can join this instead of corrupting our youths with that big brother show?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by AngelicBeing: 9:13am On Jul 29, 2019
Predstan:

More landmass and with more resources. 90bn dollars stolen by one of your people will provide the basic 24/7 Electricity. You are proud to mention your population as the hinderance to progress and have forgotten that China, a country in the same state as yours 10 years ago with more than 5times population is now doing fine. India was known as the capital of poverty but you overtook India with more people in extreme poverty than a population of above 1billion.

If you can't compare Nigeria with the East African Countries, then you should compare them with China and India. Tell me if you doing better than them after all, your population is less than that of China.

If RWANDA with less population could be doing better than Nigeria x Nigeria should be doing better than China and India
lgnore some of this posters, I agree absolutely with all your post
Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by AngelicBeing: 9:15am On Jul 29, 2019
ajl:

Go borrow sense. Mixing Ford, JP Morgan and Facebook with Dangote and Elumelu doesn't make sense. I have been around different part of the US. Even Houston, Texas here alone I am always amazed at level of infrastructural development. These people have invested so much into their country. If you see roads, you go.tire. Power is 24/7, if it blinks, may be because of storm. Point to one US senator that have acquired so much to the point of having 5 Lamborghini or other luxury cars in his/her garage, and an extra parked in the living room. One of your former minister's jewelry collection alone was valued at $40 million. So, that's part of the money they are supposed to.use to build roads, schools, and hospital.
And the worst part is each thief has bands of natives around him or her. Abi, see how Ibori was welcomed by the same people he stole from. Nigeria is supposed to have over 100 Dangote or Elumelu if the system works at just 10% of what country like US has. Power alone available for 24/7 will turn this country around massively.
Spot on
Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by Omoslim26: 9:15am On Jul 29, 2019
toniblacman:

Don't kid yourself
The Igbo Messiah who's a UK citizen...
small tin happen, he don land for UK lol.
Supporters of that rat are nitwits.
Ensured you guys didn't apply for PVC to vote in the last general election, declared a sit at home agenda across the Biafra land prior to the election. Then at the eleventh hour to the election he tweeted they could all go out and vote, that arrangements had been made.
To vote for animals in the zoo.., Imagine that?
What arrangements could have been made?
Sowore is working across board with every Nigerian human magnet who draws people...he wants their numbers. Later, you can bet he will refine Nigeria. Massive hunting first.

guy i am igbo bt i am nt an ipob member but i tell u wit all certainty that it is only a fool dat wil call a man like N Kanu a coward a man dat did some in jail he was almost killed even wen he came out of jail
nd for your info he left 9ja on the pleading of d stakeholders of ipob pls shun tribalism its for d unreasonable lots
Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by ikezuora4689(m): 9:15am On Jul 29, 2019
nabiz:
Very good move. But sowore should pls provide bullet prove for us ooo. Will surely join the protest but as i said. I need bullet prove jacket and helmet . I dont trust our police grin
I swear you no well grin > grin
Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by Predstan: 9:17am On Jul 29, 2019
AngelicBeing:
lgnore some of this posters, I agree absolutely with all your post

Boss. It's just a shame. While some people are calling for a good Nigeria and Agitating for good Governance, some foolish Nigerians are creating excuses to why we shouldn't move forward as a country.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 29, 2019
johnkay1:
Lol

Better don't form hero wey never exit

Those small small police boy no sabi shoot o

But if you insist, save journey. Send my warm regards to my grandfather.
Your grandpa go recieve his msg from you with all pleasure grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 29, 2019
Predstan:

Why do you expressly deny Nigeria by refusing to use a possessive pronoun like "my" or "our" and repeatedly talk about "your people". It questions your patriotism or are you not a Nigerian?

3 Likes

Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by WildChild00(m): 9:22am On Jul 29, 2019
majamajic:
nice ooo

that's if them wan hear ooo

the should buy enough bullet proof vest for participants

Fear faar man abi na woman self shocked
Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2019
Tomide007:

I believe he's not going to run out of the country like some people's leader use to do in the heat of an agitation.
una no go kill me with laughter grin grin grin, why did God package comedians keep for ds country called Nigeria?
Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by RevT1: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2019
Nasa28:
After meeting with Nnamdi Kanu?

The sign is becoming clearer. I hope they end up working together to wake the Nigerian youths.

This might be first of its kind.

The revolution will come. It's just a matter of time . Its inevitable. Happen, it must.
Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by majamajic(m): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2019
WildChild00:

Fear faar man abi na woman self shocked
provision is better than kiosk !!
Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:30am On Jul 29, 2019
hakeemhakeem:
make u na call him to order now when police carry am put for cage like bird we go say govt bad.watin him done do to better him small community? we can develop this nation with riots or protest. let us group ourselves into section like health,education and co runs it with our little capital to provides quality services to ourselves.we can create our own empires forget what govt can do for us.look at JP Morgan, ford ,facebook, dangote.femi,elumelu and other who create what we enjoy today riots no go solve our problems. sowore want use una hustle and build his empire ooo I talk my own
you lack foresight, is it because you are able to buy bread and beans for your hungry village people and you think you are helping the nation, common let peaceful revolution take place and let the authorities know we are not pleased
Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by WildChild00(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2019
majamajic:

provision is better than kiosk !!

Remain there dey speak English na cool
Re: ‘Days Of Rage’: Sowore’s AAC To Protest Across Nigeria, August 5 by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2019
Gazelle22:

I was going to say this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is Responsible For The Reduction In Herdsmen-Farmers Conflict? / Buhari Arrives Ibadan, En Route To Osun / Omo-Agege’s Senate Seat Threatened As APC Witness Admits Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.