Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

President Buhari Fixed The Death Trap IMO Okigwe Road-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Fixed The Death Trap IMO Okigwe Road-photo (1842 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Port Harcourt Residents Fishing On Flooded Government House Road (Photo) / Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Fixed The Death Trap IMO Okigwe Road-photo by sarrki(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ndi Igbo Kelenu Muhammadu Okechukwu Buhari.

Jubilation in IMO as Baba fixes the 32 km death-trap road in Okigwe that was abandoned since 1999 from OBJ to GEJ. #PMBatWork

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Fixed The Death Trap IMO Okigwe Road-photo by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
Sarrki, you want us to say thank you to a dullard President that is performing less than expectations?? shocked shocked

Your type is the reason Nigeria is still in mess!
Tell bubu to send Fulani vigilantes to increase security in your village

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Fixed The Death Trap IMO Okigwe Road-photo by SLAP44: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
Today, I now know that many of Buharri's supporters are bare faced liars.

Sarrki had to cut a small portion of Okigwe road, less than half a kilometer done last year and paste as the whole of Okigwe road. This is shameful to say the least. Shame on APC. grin

The true situation of Okigwe road today is that it's impassable in most spots, Umuna, Orji before bridge and Akabo are impassable for most vehicles except they spend many hours.

We cannot be deceived by cheap propaganda. Igbos know that the FG will rather choke on hate than work any bad road in the zone. We know we're on our own, we know APC are shameless liars he'll bent on spreading poverty across the country.

We know you for the SCAM you are.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Fixed The Death Trap IMO Okigwe Road-photo by SLAP44: 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
Liars will go to hell

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Fixed The Death Trap IMO Okigwe Road-photo by Nemesis909: 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
SLAP44:
Liars will go to hell

Show us a photo with today"s date on it or you are the liar.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Fixed The Death Trap IMO Okigwe Road-photo by Trueigbo: 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
hmmm buhari
Re: President Buhari Fixed The Death Trap IMO Okigwe Road-photo by SLAP44: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nemesis909:

Show me Akabo junction with today's date on it your Lie Mohammed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Fixed The Death Trap IMO Okigwe Road-photo by Nemesis909: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
SLAP44:

Show me Akabo junction with today's date on it your Lie Mohammed.

I don't need to prove anything.

You say it is a lie, prove it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Fixed The Death Trap IMO Okigwe Road-photo by okeyfrank: 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
Even if he builds the eastern Nigeria up to the standard of New York City, the people will never lick his dirty ass and will always reciprocate his wickedness onto them.
Re: President Buhari Fixed The Death Trap IMO Okigwe Road-photo by tyup(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
BlacSmit:
Sarrki, you want us to say thank you to a dullard President that is performing less than expectations?? shocked shocked

Your type is the reason Nigeria is still in mess!
Tell bubu to send Fulani vigilantes to increase security in your village

Re: President Buhari Fixed The Death Trap IMO Okigwe Road-photo by midolian(m): 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
They still won't appreciate!

Useless people. I wonder how I ended up in same country with them.

Spits!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Fixed The Death Trap IMO Okigwe Road-photo by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 29, 2019
sarrki:
Ndi Igbo Kelenu Muhammadu Okechukwu Buhari.

Jubilation in IMO as Baba fixes the 32 km death-trap road in Okigwe that was abandoned since 1999 from OBJ to GEJ. #PMBatWork

With 40 feet of road, u want us to believe that the whole road has been built grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Fixed The Death Trap IMO Okigwe Road-photo by Onyenna(m): 3:47am On Jul 29, 2019
midolian:
They still won't appreciate!

Useless people. I wonder how I ended up in same country with them.

Spits!

And you just swallowed the whole lie without verification.... Are you in Imo State?....

People now use alternative routes to pass through Okigwe..... Okigwe road is still a deathtrap.....
Re: President Buhari Fixed The Death Trap IMO Okigwe Road-photo by SchoolZinicc: 4:00am On Jul 29, 2019
Onyenna:

And you just swallowed the whole lie without verification.... Are you in Imo State?....

People now use alternative routes to pass through Okigwe..... Okigwe road is still a deathtrap.....

You should have never replied this hateful person.
Allow him/her to choke on his/hers hate..
Re: President Buhari Fixed The Death Trap IMO Okigwe Road-photo by Jamesbally: 4:39am On Jul 29, 2019
Buhari is working.

We Igbo's will always remain loyal to President Buhari.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Fixed The Death Trap IMO Okigwe Road-photo by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 29, 2019
Nemesis909:

Guy, every transporter in the SE avoids that road like a plague.
Receive sense
Re: President Buhari Fixed The Death Trap IMO Okigwe Road-photo by exponential1: 7:53am On Jul 29, 2019
This is coming from a jerk who celebrates the diagram of second Niger bridge by Ebele Jonathan. Many foolish PDP supporters need to be beaten to stupor with wire mesh not just cane I swear.
SLAP44:
Today, I now know that many of Buharri's supporters are bare faced liars.

Sarrki had to cut a small portion of Okigwe road, less than half a kilometer done last year and paste as the whole of Okigwe road. This is shameful to say the least. Shame on APC. grin

The true situation of Okigwe road today is that it's impassable in most spots, Umuna, Orji before bridge and Akabo are impassable for most vehicles except they spend many hours.

We cannot be deceived by cheap propaganda. Igbos know that the FG will rather choke on hate than work any bad road in the zone. We know we're on our own, we know APC are shameless liars he'll bent on spreading poverty across the country.

We know you for the SCAM you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Fixed The Death Trap IMO Okigwe Road-photo by exponential1: 7:58am On Jul 29, 2019
An Igbo man telling someone to choke on hate ?! grin What calamity won’t one see one NL ?!. This is someone that was nurtured with irredeemable hate as nutrient growing up, in addition to chronic n eternal bigotry already inherited from the womb.
SchoolZinicc:

You should have never replied this hateful person.
Allow him/her to choke on his/hers hate..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Departs Abuja For TICAD7 In Japan / For South East & South South: Lower Niger Nation – Name To Be Determined Later / Miyetti Allah Gives Southern Governors Condition To Accept Open Grazing Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.