Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

How Kanu Tricked Sowore With Fake Allegiance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Kanu Tricked Sowore With Fake Allegiance (1819 Views)

Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament / Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court / Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Kanu Tricked Sowore With Fake Allegiance by holllandis: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
Kanu song to Sowore

Make we dey go o
Make we dey go
Oya Oya
Go I dey come

1 Like

Re: How Kanu Tricked Sowore With Fake Allegiance by Topsic70: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
holllandis:
Kanu song to Sowore

Make we dey go o
Make we dey go
Oya Oya
Go I dey come

Lols......I bin think say d guy get sense b4 o, as d CEO of a big brand (sahara warreva).
As soon as I saw him frolicking with KANU, I know say e own don cast.
Wetin consign Nigeria with biafra? Him nor know say Nigeria and biafra na like north and south pole? Them fit meet? So, advice on how to develop/liberate nigeria don finish for ds world na to collect am from kanu? What advise will an unrepentant "hatist" give u on how to improve/save d thing he so much hates? Of all places to collect advice, na from enemy of Nigeria?
Only a fool will hire a rival as his wife's personal gynaecologist
Sowore, u don carry d tin wey big pass u. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How Kanu Tricked Sowore With Fake Allegiance by Whiteangel1234: 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
grin grin

No KANU and IPOB is ready to join but he made it clear that Nigerians have to start first he is agitating for Biafra not Nigeria political activist

1 Like

Re: How Kanu Tricked Sowore With Fake Allegiance by SLAP44: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
Your desperation to pitch yorubas with igbos in a fight is despicable

9 Likes

Re: How Kanu Tricked Sowore With Fake Allegiance by unohbethel(m): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
This op is mad

2 Likes

Re: How Kanu Tricked Sowore With Fake Allegiance by Yyeske(m): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
SLAP44:
Your desperation to pitch yorubas with igbos in a fight is despicable
The OP only mentioned Sowore and Kanu and never mentioned Yoruba and Igbo so you are the one trying to bring any fight here.
Re: How Kanu Tricked Sowore With Fake Allegiance by SLAP44: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
Yyeske:
The OP only mentioned Sowore and Kanu and never mentioned Yoruba and Igbo so you are the one trying to bring any fight here.

What are their tribes?

6 Likes

Re: How Kanu Tricked Sowore With Fake Allegiance by Bibors(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
OP is a very big tribal bigot.
The South cannot be further divided at a time like this when we are forming alliance.
You must be Fulani.

6 Likes

Re: How Kanu Tricked Sowore With Fake Allegiance by SLAP44: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Bibors:
The South cannot be further divided at a time like this when we are forming alliance.
You must be Fulani.

You're right.

2 Likes

Re: How Kanu Tricked Sowore With Fake Allegiance by holllandis: 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
I remember the days of Aluta continua at the level of OYO

On
Your
Own
Re: How Kanu Tricked Sowore With Fake Allegiance by Yyeske(m): 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
SLAP44:

What are their tribes?
Face the actors in the movie and stop involving everyone, I know you enjoy ethnic bigotry

1 Like

Re: How Kanu Tricked Sowore With Fake Allegiance by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
Yyeske:

Mind your tailoring business.

The op message despite wrongly conveyed bears it's meaning.

Sowore is a man.

kanu on his own.

If kanu is your night mare, move back to osogbo.

As for the op, even if am kanu, I won't join oodua to any protest or revolution.

is not worth it.
Re: How Kanu Tricked Sowore With Fake Allegiance by SLAP44: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
Yyeske:
Face the actors in the movie and stop involving everyone, I know you enjoy ethnic bigotry

Said by the grand chief of all tribalism on NL.

2 Likes

Re: How Kanu Tricked Sowore With Fake Allegiance by Biritiko: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
Bibors:
You must be Fulani.
Which Mumu alliance are you forming ?
Who is deceiving you ?

1 Like

Re: How Kanu Tricked Sowore With Fake Allegiance by Kingsley10000: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
Topsic70:

Lols......I bin think say d guy get sense b4 o, as d CEO of a big brand (sahara warreva).
As soon as I saw him frolicking with KANU, I know say e own don cast.
Wetin consign Nigeria with biafra? Him nor know say Nigeria and biafra na like north and south pole? Them fit meet? So, advice on how to develop/liberate nigeria don finish for ds world na to collect am from kanu? What advise will an unrepentant "hatist" give u on how to improve/save d thing he so much hates? Of all places to collect advice, na from enemy of Nigeria?
Only a fool will hire a rival as his wife's personal gynaecologist
Sowore, u don carry d tin wey big pass u. cheesy cheesy
proves that igbos are wiser than afonjas
Re: How Kanu Tricked Sowore With Fake Allegiance by Topsic70: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Kingsley10000:
proves that igbos are wiser than afonjas
Dhur! tongue tongue The gentleman is not representing Yoruba's interest but his.
only a fool will join hands to destroy a house he is presently occupying
On behalf of Yoruba's, we dash u you Mr. Sowore, he will be much more useful to ur Biafric cause.
We appreciate! wink

1 Like

Re: How Kanu Tricked Sowore With Fake Allegiance by chiagozien(m): 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
Topsic70:

Dhur! tongue tongue The gentleman is not representing Yoruba's interest but his.
only a fool will join hands to destroy a house he is presently occupying
On behalf of Yoruba's, we dash u you Mr. Sowore, he will be much more useful to ur Biafric cause.
We appreciate! wink
i talk an say yorubas will deny sowore, reason i warn against igbo joining them go their protest.

Thank God my people did not join.

1 Like

Re: How Kanu Tricked Sowore With Fake Allegiance by Topsic70: 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
chiagozien:
i talk an say yorubas will deny sowore, reason i warn against igbo joining them go their protest.

Thank God my people did not join.
Lols.......4 ur mind abi?
Which Yoruba did he consult b4 embarking on his 'revolution'? Nnamdi KANU? Nnamdi sounds 'yorubic' to ur ears ba? Wetin consign Nigeria and Biafra? Do they believe in d same goal?
Taaaaaaa! Kole werk!
Only a fool will join hands with d homeless to destroy his own house
Re: How Kanu Tricked Sowore With Fake Allegiance by Chiedu4Trump: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
Yyeske:
its obvious that he is trying to make the 2 tribes fight.

The person must be an Almajiri that needs to attach himself to the South. angry

Bibors:
You must be Fulani.
Definitely one angry

Biritiko:

Which Mumu alliance are you forming ?
Who is deceiving you ?

Oh boy better fear oh!
The East & West are tried of the dead weight fulanis.
Who apart from violence have nothing else to offer.

FEAR I SAY FEAR

NNAMDI KANU EVEN SPOKE AGAINST THE ARREST OF SOWORE! grin

https://twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1157595230369198080?s=20

THE FULANIS DON DEY FEAR

Re: How Kanu Tricked Sowore With Fake Allegiance by Biritiko: 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
Chiedu4Trump:

Oh boy better fear oh!
The East & West are tried of the dead weight fulanis.
Who apart from violence have nothing else to offer.

FEAR I SAY FEAR
Fulani
Wtf??
Ipobians are dead brains Mehn

(1) (Reply)

I Give Up On Nigeria / BREAKING: Ondo State Deputy Governor Dumps PDP / BREAKING: IGP Deploys DIG, Eight CPs, Others For Edo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.