Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

To Let Executive 2bedroom Duplex Tarres 3 To Share Compound All Tiles And Spaci - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / To Let Executive 2bedroom Duplex Tarres 3 To Share Compound All Tiles And Spaci (415 Views)

To Let""" Executive 2bedroom Flat @ Off C.M.D Road / New And Standard 2bedrm With Mini Flat All Tiles,pop At White House Command / Very Decent ,all Tiles Room And Parlor Self Contain At Sango/ogun 100k P.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Let Executive 2bedroom Duplex Tarres 3 To Share Compound All Tiles And Spaci by peakproty: 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
To let Executive 2bedroom duplex tarres 3 to share compound all tiles and spacious with wall robe fitted kitchen with store,all rooms ensuit with guess toilet prepaid meter,pop finishing,water heater treated water,the sitting room is downstairs why the other rooms are upstairs at peace estate sholuyi gbagada₦1.1 09055889692

Re: To Let Executive 2bedroom Duplex Tarres 3 To Share Compound All Tiles And Spaci by Me4sure: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
Please if anybody has shared apartment, I need one, must be ensuite, within lekki to Ajah. Budget N150 to 200 for total package. I want it within an estate. Upstairs preferable.

And if it's something I can pay monthly for or has 3 to 6 months rent plan. It will be better. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Is The One Problem You Face When Looking For An Apartment? / 2 Bed Room Flat For Rent 700k Upstair Along Ago Palace Road Okota / Newly Built 3bedroom Duplex For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.