Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

What Is The One Problem You Face When Looking For An Apartment? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The One Problem You Face When Looking For An Apartment? (416 Views)

As A Real Estate Agent What's The Most Painful Problem You Want To Solve Badly / 3 Critical Things When Looking For An Apartment In Lagos / Where Is The Best Part In Ajah Lagos To Rent An Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The One Problem You Face When Looking For An Apartment? by deoricky(m): 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

I have recently taken a study on apartment search and Real Estate in Nigeria.

Aside, the frustration to get a reliable agent, don't get me started on the bills, it's a ruckus getting an apartment ; only to discover, there was something they never told you before you paid.

I recently got an nice apartment for a client in an estate - neat, clean and beautiful and that got the word out that there is agent that can help you get the property you desire at your budget.

So I am here to help and learn to better serve ; what are some of the problems you face while looking for an apartment
Re: What Is The One Problem You Face When Looking For An Apartment? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
The biggest problem most people face is getting in touch with super agent A.K.A your favourite agent.
Re: What Is The One Problem You Face When Looking For An Apartment? by Damminglola(f): 8:20am On Aug 06, 2019
deoricky:
Hello,

I have recently taken a study on apartment search and Real Estate in Nigeria.

Aside, the frustration to get a reliable agent, don't get me started on the bills, it's a ruckus getting an apartment ; only to discover, there was something they never told you before you paid.

I recently got an nice apartment for a client in an estate - neat, clean and beautiful and that got the word out that there is agent that can help you get the property you desire at your budget.

So I am here to help and learn to better serve ; what are some of the problems you face while looking for an apartment

Good morning, I don’t know your location but I’m searching for a two bedroom apartment around oshodi/isolo/bariga side. Budget is 350k. Thanks
Re: What Is The One Problem You Face When Looking For An Apartment? by deoricky(m): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
Hello. My phone is 07035048347

Damminglola:

Good morning, I don’t know your location but I’m searching for a two bedroom apartment around oshodi/isolo/bariga side. Budget is 350k. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

2 Bed Room Flat For Rent 700k Upstair Along Ago Palace Road Okota / Newly Built 3bedroom Duplex For Sale. / Give Away: 3 Bedroom Bungalow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.