Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha (41149 Views)

Bbnaija: Ebuka Dresses In All Black Traditional Wear To Eviction Show (Pictures) / Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica / Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by vicdonis: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jaysolu:
Honestly i feel Ebuka just targeted the girl
he asked her what are the characteristics of a winner, she said tacha
she's indirectly saying she'll be the winner

Useless Nigerians who dont have waec results will be calling her dumb
even her fellow oloshos who have contracted hiv will still come and diss her

You that have waec result na
I bet you and Tacha have the same characteristics

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by temmym4(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jaysolu:

Useless Nigerians who dont have waec results will be calling her dumb
even her fellow oloshos who have contracted hiv will still come and diss her

what is this one saying. did you watch the show?

The question was rephrased again, this time around much more understandable at least.

Ebuka: what do u think a winner has that makes them win.

Tasha: Me

Ebuka: Are u acting ignorant now like you dont know what am talking about

Tasha: i'm not acting like i don't know what you are talking about, obviously am here to win.

Ebuka: So what does a winner have/pocess

Tasha: Everything I Pocess

Ebuka: Which is

Tasha: Me

More like going to a job interview and they ask you what you pocess in order to convince them you are fit for a particular position.. they expected you to TALK, lets see what you have got in your head.

not ME, ME, TASHA TASHA. excuse me!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by Jimiyung(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
Telling him the characteristics of a winner will not give her strategy away. She couldn't list any and when asked to defined characteristics, she laughed. She needs to broaden her horizon. It will help her a lot in the future...
effacofresh:
For me I think tasha played smart because.. If she had told him the characteristics of a winner, indirectly she will be linking up her stategy. Ebuka should have been able to specify. Becos the characristics of a bbn winner doesn't mean u have to be intelligent or humble, just play ur cards well. That was a tactical question from abuka and I think tacha got it all right.. That's my observation.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by mistyebby(f): 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
Psoul:

Forget about the selection criteria. I beliv Big Brother purposely allow some of these self acclaimed Bigger Babes to come to the show, so that they can expose their stupidity to the world. At least, that will humble them a bit.

There is no diff between this post and her response. This post is DUMB!!!
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by mistyebby(f): 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
kingsley989:

Dumb!!!

If Bbn was a show of intelligence and morality, why was Nelson evicted? Why is Esther and Jackie's vote below 2% .

You ppl should get a life and leave that girl alone. Ebuka is not Biggie nor Betnaija.

He should question the panel of judges that saw her into the house. What characteristic or assessment did they use?
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by mistyebby(f): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
Babs015:

Are you saying she is a characteristic? I don't see anything wrong with Ebuka's question... She should have answered him if she's not dumb

Dont you feel or sound dumb talking about this?
That babe clearly knows the meaning of characteristics.

If you feel she doesn't, the panel that gave her a slot
into that house, are dumber.
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by Psoul(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
mistyebby:

There is no diff between this post and her response. This post is DUMB!!!

Sister, I can really feel ur pains.
I know you are one of the self acclaimed Bigger Babes. Don't take it too personal.
To stay safe, try to upgrade ur brain to avoid getting busted like one of u just did.

I beliv u can do better. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by mistyebby(f): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
Psoul:

Sister, I can really feel ur pains.
I know you are one of the self acclaimed Bigger Babes. Don't take it too personal.
To stay safe, try to upgrade ur brain to avoid getting busted like one of u just did.

I beliv u can do better. grin grin grin grin

If you so dont care, why not ignore the post. You still sound dumb though.

Face the smart sanctimonous kids in the house and ignore the dumb olosho. It isn't that hard Saint Psoul!
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka Vs Tacha - Nigerians React Over Ebuka’s Questions For Tacha by temmym4(m): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2019
Jaysolu:

Bros How Market na grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To / Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 / Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.