Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Tinubu Declares Interest For Nigeria President 2023 (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Declares Interest For Nigeria President 2023 (photo) (4478 Views)

2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos / Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) / Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Declares Interest For Nigeria President 2023 (photo) by etrouble: 8:25am On Jul 29, 2019
leokid866:

This is a pic I took myself.... a couple days back.

Pls where is this in Ikeja? I beg, I give a brief description of the location
Re: Tinubu Declares Interest For Nigeria President 2023 (photo) by Rekhina(f): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2019
oyatz:
So you woke up 4:50am to write this BS?

No baby I wrote it @ 7:50am in my working place ...smile smiley
Re: Tinubu Declares Interest For Nigeria President 2023 (photo) by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:43am On Jul 29, 2019
oyatz:
Tinubu is a Nigerian Citizen and has every right to aspire for the Presidency of hid Country.

When does a Citizen's decision to exercise his constitutional right to contest an election leads to destruction?

Nigerians are religion fanatics and this reflected in their political engagements in this modern day perhaps because of Islamic extremist groups the Christians feel so insecure and the Muslim don't want to loose their dominance. in fact politics and religion in Nigeria won't be easy to be separated

having said this, North will not allow Christian to represent them as VP which means APC will be running on Muslim Muslim ticket if Tinubu declare interest. PDP will capitalise on this politically to play a religion card in checkmating APC possible victory
Re: Tinubu Declares Interest For Nigeria President 2023 (photo) by leokid866: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2019
etrouble:

Pls where is this in Ikeja? I beg, I give a brief description of the location

It's opposite the roundabout if you are going to ikeja through coca cola road.
Re: Tinubu Declares Interest For Nigeria President 2023 (photo) by nwamabo247(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2019
HI my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a charity goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.
Re: Tinubu Declares Interest For Nigeria President 2023 (photo) by okaychris(m): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
Please, we have passed this level of propagander This is a Photoshop work. What is the essence commenting on it.
Re: Tinubu Declares Interest For Nigeria President 2023 (photo) by oyatz(m): 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
One thing you fail to factor into the permutations is...Change!
Anything about Nigeria is not cast in Iron or rock and it's subjected to CHANGE.

1) In the 1980s, nobody thought it was possible for a Southern candidate to defeat a Northern candidate

2) Before 2013, nobody thought that merger of Political parties is possible in Nigeria.

3) Before 2015, nobody thought that an incumbent President could be defeated.

#If we continue uninterrupted Democracy for a long time, so many myths will be bursted.
For instance, myths like

An Igboman can't win a Presidential election

The myth that ALL Northerners will only vote a fellow Northern

That you must have a Christian-Muslim or Northern-Southern candidates for a part to win Presidential election wiill be bursted.

wifeesnatcher:

Nigerians are religion fanatics and this reflected in their political engagements in this modern day perhaps because of Islamic extremist groups the Christians feel so insecure and the Muslim don't want to loose their dominance. in fact politics and religion in Nigeria won't be easy to be separated

having said this, North will not allow Christian to represent them as VP which means APC will be running on Muslim Muslim ticket if Tinubu declare interest. PDP will capitalise on this politically to play a religion card in checkmating APC possible victory

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon. Emeka Martins Chinedu Commenced Distribution Of Foods Items To His Const. / Africa Countries Better Than Nigeria In Terms Of Development And Infrastructure / Sorrow, Tears And Blood At Tinubu/ Shettima Campaign Flag-off In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.