Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache (4408 Views)

Trending Photo Of Mr Peter Obi / Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache by ElasticStone(m): 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kikiki

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache by EmirofAfonjaz: 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache by Project360: 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ok
Re: The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache by Chinjo2: 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
This is indeed a comic relief

4 Likes

Re: The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache by Validated: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
FBI files ... Tinubu is troubled already.
I hope Agbado media team are ready!!!

11 Likes

Re: The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache by ElSudani: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kids with smart phones.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache by Christistruth03: 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
Another Fake FBI News that will end up in the Bin

You are worse than bad loosers

Elections ended more than 7 months ago

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache by Validated: 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
Christistruth03:
Another Fake News that will end up in the Bin

What is this one saying? Who is talking about election here? Does FBI sound like INEC to you?

11 Likes

Re: The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache by ElasticStone(m): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
Christistruth03:

I only mentioned corn eaters and dropped photo. No additional references were made but you are already complaining. Pls show me where I talked about losing or elections in my post. So you admit you are a corn eater? 🤣

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache by ElasticStone(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2023
ElSudani:
Kids with smart phones.

I only made reference to corn eaters yet you are retaliating. Are you a corn eater?

9 Likes

Re: The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache by wittywriter: 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
Christistruth03:

ElasticStone:

I only mentioned corn eaters and dropped photo. No additional references were made but you are already complaining. So you admit you are a corn eater? 🤣

Chinjo2:
This is indeed a comic relief

Wittyness
Re: The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache by ElasticStone(m): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
Validated:

What is this one saying? Who is talking about election here? Does FBI sound like INEC to you?

Abeg ask them o. I didn’t assign specific names yet guilty conscience won’t let them rest 😂

6 Likes

Re: The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache by OkCornel(m): 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kikikiki…

But Tinubu earned $1.8m from salary and bonuses at Deloitte as a junior level staff in the early 80s😂

9 Likes

Re: The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache by Magnoliaa(f): 11:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
ElasticStone:
Kikiki

grin grin grin
Re: The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache by kinglaxon: 2:19am On Oct 19, 2023
Christistruth03:

Only corn eaters would believe this rubbish you just typed. When the files dropped we'll see who's guilty

2 Likes

Re: The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache by BOYS2MEN: 4:52am On Oct 19, 2023
Election ended 7months ago...no wahala but how has your life changed for the past two days now?? Hunger don torment your poor soul no b here grin
Christistruth03:

3 Likes

Re: The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache by DIKEnaWAR: 6:13am On Oct 19, 2023
grin
Re: The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache by IreneChidi(f): 6:16am On Oct 19, 2023
ElasticStone:
Kikiki
Hahahahaha
omenka ooo
Re: The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache by Bobloco: 6:42am On Oct 19, 2023
Validated:
FBI files ... Tinubu is troubled already.
I hope Agbado media team are ready!!!

As usual, Tinubu have sent an avalanche of lawyers to go block the release of the FBI files because it will cause 'severe' and 'irreparable' damage to him
Re: The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache by frankyychiji(f): 7:09am On Oct 19, 2023
Oga this table you are shaking has Tinubu on it o.
Re: The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache by Ms202309: 7:58am On Oct 19, 2023
From 25% FCT, to Certificate, To VP nominations

This people na 💩💩💩 full their head

1 Like

Re: The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache by IreneChidi(f): 8:04am On Oct 19, 2023
Ms202309:
From 25% FCT, to Certificate, To VP nominations

This people na 💩💩💩 full their head
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

1 Like

Re: The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache by Rickmann: 10:36am On Oct 19, 2023
Validated:

you dey mind the ode.

1 Like

Re: The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache by Orinechi: 11:15am On Oct 19, 2023
This people know how to manipulate the obedients' dumb heads.
Re: The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache by HNICEARTH: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2023
Another one

Re: The Trending Photo That Is Giving Corn Eaters Heart Ache by Parrot69: 11:46am On Oct 19, 2023
It's Time!!
The prophecy is making head way.
Can Bulaba block this one also
cc: Taylor 94

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, The Story And The Journey So Far. (Cartoon Pictures) / Are Nigerians Obsessed With Bad/evil News? / Avengers Unite! Makes Headlines On The Economist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.