Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" (35762 Views)

#BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS / Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits / Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by PETUK(m): 6:38am On Jul 29, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
you think everyone is in Africa abi?

Don't mind him me wey dey Australia nko?
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by Ammiddey: 6:42am On Jul 29, 2019
ZWorld:
See Reactions

Tasha should go abeg
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 29, 2019
That's her definition of xteristics...just that it shows she has nothing upstairs.
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by Happyone07(m): 6:52am On Jul 29, 2019
She will win
If it was all about sense someone else would have been in aso rock, inspector general of police etc.....

The fact that Many people hates her makes me like her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by martowskin1(m): 7:14am On Jul 29, 2019
Kingpee2:
I felt bad for her too when I watched it,I knew she has a big problem long ago when she couldn’t spell daughter correctly,this little things matter a whole lot ,her brain dwells just in her breast alone,I don’t hate her but I just don’t like it when someone is naturally dumb....

U guys keep looking for what doesn't exist, does the winner of big brother have any characteristics?

Is it not trouble ebuka was looking for? Of which he got in full....

Let me tell u, if that made any mistake answering that question like someone with brain, she will put her self in trouble, people will still call her, arrogant, people will name her bragging fool...

Ebuka asked a dumb question and got a dumb answer, his question was not even smart

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by Adakintroy2: 7:18am On Jul 29, 2019
tigerclaws:
i never liked this girl but because of this I'm beginning to fall in love with her

and this type of person excel pass her BBN mates

CeCe received more than this hate
today she's the one of the most successful (if not the most successful) of those loved ones

where are her haters now and what did her haters achieved for those ones they loved dearly?

i remembered them saying that no company will sign her but today na them dey rush am

now it's Tasha turn
fact is that the girl is playing her game well and that was her mission earlier which was to be controversial and believe me it's working for her
believe me many of her fellow house mate will like to be controversial like her to trend
after all there's nothing moral about this BBN anyway
she'll succeed more than her fellow house mates
mark my words
i predicted CeCe to be successful even when nobody believes she will

fact is that she's acquiring what's needed in publicity
imagine huge Instagram followers + popularity grin

You not wrong. It's a Nigeria were the mojority are not inteliggent. How many Nigerians can actually define characteristics. Many cannot even define the cause they studied in school yet they graduate.

They will leave her till the final day to keep the controversy going and viewship high. But someone else like Mike might emerge winner. It's just a game.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by obinna58(m): 7:21am On Jul 29, 2019
People proudly hating each other

Humans, SMH
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by Lordjb: 7:22am On Jul 29, 2019
Okay noted, next please. Meanwhile see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by Unrated900(m): 7:37am On Jul 29, 2019
Boringdraw1:
In the middle of the night you guys are discussing bb naija

What is the meaning of this, you guys don't sleep? Abi work no dey in the morning

Don’t mind them they are jobless bb Naija kooo Nokia Nainja niiii
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by tonyscorp(m): 8:09am On Jul 29, 2019
Hate will get us nowhere. Confidence is the word.
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by kingsley989(m): 8:18am On Jul 29, 2019
nairalanduseles:
Over sabi she is just saying she is herself and original don't see what is wrong with that ....he should take a chill pill and stop hating
Chai... Dumb.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by kingsley989(m): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2019
martowskin1:

U guys keep looking for what doesn't exist, does the winner of big brother have any characteristics?

Is it not trouble ebuka was looking for? Of which he got in full....

Let me tell u, if that made any mistake answering that question like someone with brain, she will put her self in trouble, people will still call her, arrogant, people will name her bragging fool...

Ebuka asked a dumb question and got a dumb answer, his question was not even smart

You need a brain too. You are no better than she is.
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by Michaelfixed3: 8:36am On Jul 29, 2019
Read bellow
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2019
Let's be sincere with ourselves please
What are the characteristics of a BBNAIJA winner?
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 29, 2019
pocohantas:
Big Brother has been making "mgbekes" the face of BBN. Nigerians just want someone they can connect to. That is why it is a REALITY show, not WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE, though there are tasks designed to test their intelligence.

If we wanted intelligent people, Efe wouldn't have won. Jackye wouldn't be in the bottom five. But how many non-viewers of the show know Jackye?

I am sure they all know Mercy, oni idi nla. It is the world we live in.

True, but Efe wasn't even dumb. He was just Ghetto, he knew basic stuff please. A lot of people didn't go to school but they understood proper english & could spell properly to be honest. Tacha isn't even that bad, but she is just over her head. If she had been humble, she would have thought of the question for another 1 Minute, I bet she would have come up with a proper answer.

Btw madame, you're awake by 3:00AM. you no dey sleep lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by mira4u: 9:09am On Jul 29, 2019
What do you expect

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by Dessy96: 9:11am On Jul 29, 2019
nairalanduseles:
Over sabi she is just saying she is herself and original don't see what is wrong with that ....he should take a chill pill and stop hating
Don't mind Nigerians... Bitter and insecure people... Dey want to make someone small so they can feel big
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by fortunechy(m): 9:30am On Jul 29, 2019
Tunde just said it all.... I still wonder how she made it to that house.... Tufiakwa!?! Olodo redefined
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by pocohantas(f): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2019
truthsayer009:

True, but Efe wasn't even dumb. He was just Ghetto, he knew basic stuff please. A lot of people didn't go to school but they understood proper english & could spell properly to be honest. Tacha isn't even that bad, but she is just over her head. If she had been humble, she would have thought of the question for another 1 Minute, I bet she would have come up with a proper answer.

There was nothing remotely intelligent about Efe. Yes, Tacha isn't that bad.
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by pocohantas(f): 9:45am On Jul 29, 2019
boban007:
I DON'T AGREE WITH YOU.JACKYE WAS DOING JUST FINE UNTIL EBUKA CALLED HER OUT FOR CALLING TACHA A WITCH.THAT WAS WHAT ACTUALLY DROPPED HER RATING AND TACHA GARNERED MORE SYMPATHY VOTES AND SHE BECAME BOASTFUL AND ARROGANT UNTIL MIKE DISGRACED HER EVER SINCE THEN NIGERIANS NOTICED HOW COMPLETELY DULL SHE IS AS IF SHE NEVER WENT TO PRIMARY SCHOOL.HER DUMBNESS COULDN'T BE FORGIVEN.EVEN WHEN SHE PUT SOUTH AFRICA IN NORTHERN AFRICA A FELLOW HOUSEMATE LGARI THAT DOESN'T LIVE IN AFRICA SAID SHE CAN'T FORGIVE SUCH A MISTAKE.SO NIGERIANS ARE NOT VOTING FOR ONLY ASS.WHY DO U THINK PEOPLE LOVE AND MISS KIM OPRAH?BEAUTY AND BRAIN.

-Jackye was never doing "fine". Ebuka witch talk didn't drop her ratings either, it was even that week she started shining in tasks.

-People never loved KimOprah for being intelligent, it was about her looks!! She got along with the guys and they let her have her way because she is BEAUTIFUL.

-Tacha never garnered sympathy votes that made her boastful. Tacha came into the house boastful.

Nigerians do not love/vote intelligent people. They find them boring, like oversabi. I wonder why they are missing KimOprah for "beauty and brains", when they voted Mercy and her nyash, way above Kim.
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 29, 2019
pocohantas:

There was nothing remotely intelligent about Efe. Yes, Tacha isn't that bad.

Well, I bet if someone is very dumb, people would have recognized, dumbness cannot be hidden for so long. Just as people recognized Nina was a bit dumb & CeeC rude.

But errrm let's agree to disagree then. No qualms.
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2019
pocohantas:

Nigerians do not love/vote intelligent people. They find them boring, like oversabi. I wonder why they are missing KimOprag for "beauty and brains", when the voted Mercy and her nyash, way above Kim.

Hmm there is something special about Mercy's nyash sha. Lemme nor lie. lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by pocohantas(f): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2019
truthsayer009:

Well, I bet if someone is very dumb, people would have recognized, dumbness cannot be hidden for so long. Just as people recognized Nina was a bit dumb & CeeC rude.

But errrm let's agree to disagree then. No qualms.

I never said he is very dumb, even Nina wasn't very dumb. Someone can be unintelligent, but able to articulate his/her speeches. Such a person would get by cheesy

Lots of people questioned Efe's "First Class and university degree", because he flopped whenever chances to prove them came up. He just had lots of love from the street and he excelled at tasks. If Efe was a female, that script would never have sold.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by Mhizluchi(f): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2019
Proffdada:
She's just spicing up the boring show
She won't win
She won't be evicted

Meanwhile Tanko is trying the seat of CJN
Thats bbnaija for you but most people don't understand.
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by boban007: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
[quote author=pocohantas post=80732304]

-Jackye was never doing "fine". Ebuka witch talk didn't drop her ratings either, it was even that week she started shining in tasks.

-People never loved KimOprah for being intelligent, it was about her looks!! She got along with the guys and they let her have her way because she is BEAUTIFUL.

-Tacha never garnered sympathy votes that made her boastful. Tacha came into the house boastful.

Nigerians do not love/vote intelligent people. They find them boring, like oversabi. I wonder why they are missing KimOprah for "beauty and brains", when they voted Mercy and her nyash, way above Kim.[/QUOTE I AGREE WITH U ABSOLUTELY.NIGERIANS TRULY DON'T LIKE BEAUTY/INTELLIGENT PEOPLE.IF NOT SEYI,JACKIE AND KIM OPRAH SHOULD BE TOPING THE VOTING LIST.THEY ARE ALL ROUNDERS AND VERY INTELLIGENT.OF ALL THE LADIES BA TACHA WORWOR PASS WITH HER DULLNESS AND STRETCH MARK BODY.GUYS CALL HER TYPE LOCAL BUSH MEAT.BUT SHE'S GETTING MORE VOTES COS WE HAVE MORE OF HER TYPE IN THE SOCIETY THAN THE SERIOUS MINDED ONES.IT'S A REFLECTION OF WHAT OUR SOCIETY HAS TURNED INTO.IF U KNOW THOSE KIND OF GIRLS THAT ARE RAIDED BY POLICE AT HANGOUTS AND PUBS THOSE ARE TACHA'S FANS.SHE'S THERE HERO AND THEY HAVE CULT LIKE FOLLOWERSHIP COS ONE OF THEM EVENTUALLY MADE IT TO BIG BROTHER HOUSE.THEY ARE THE JOBLESS ONES VOTING 24/7 COS WHILE OTHERS ARE AT WORK THEY ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING TILL MIDNIGHT.IF U KNOW U KNOW.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by boban007: 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
[quote author=pocohantas post=80732304]

Nigerians do not love/vote intelligent people. They find them boring, like oversabi. I wonder why they are missing KimOprah for "beauty and brains", when they voted Mercy and her nyash, way above Kim.[/QUOTE I AGREE WITH U ABSOLUTELY.NIGERIANS TRULY DON'T LIKE BEAUTY/INTELLIGENT PEOPLE.IF NOT SEYI,JACKIE AND KIM OPRAH SHOULD BE TOPING THE VOTING LIST.THEY ARE ALL ROUNDERS AND VERY INTELLIGENT.OF ALL THE LADIES BA TACHA WORWOR PASS WITH HER DULLNESS AND STRETCH MARK BODY.GUYS CALL HER TYPE LOCAL BUSH MEAT.BUT SHE'S GETTING MORE VOTES COS WE HAVE MORE OF HER TYPE IN THE SOCIETY THAN THE SERIOUS MINDED ONES.IT'S A REFLECTION OF WHAT OUR SOCIETY HAS TURNED INTO.IF U KNOW THOSE KIND OF GIRLS THAT ARE RAIDED BY POLICE AT HANGOUTS AND PUBS THOSE ARE TACHA'S FANS.SHE'S THERE HERO AND THEY HAVE CULT LIKE FOLLOWERSHIP COS ONE OF THEM EVENTUALLY MADE IT TO BIG BROTHER HOUSE.THEY ARE THE JOBLESS ONES VOTING 24/7 COS WHILE OTHERS ARE AT WORK THEY ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING TILL MIDNIGHT.IF U KNOW U KNOW.
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by mistyebby(f): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
truthsayer009:

Proper answer indeed angry If its a proper show, will its existence be under delibration at the NASS?

If we are abt half of what we claim to be, the world would have been a better place. But hell no, we are not, we are far from it!
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by mistyebby(f): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
fortunechy:
Tunde just said it all.... I still wonder how she made it to that house.... Tufiakwa!?! Olodo redefined

Tunde no get common sense. You dont go hard on people's image esp publicly cuz those same fingers will point back at you.

The level of hate he has for this girl though. As a blogger he should give the gist and allow the readers comment. Else his blogging career will soon end as his musical career.
Re: BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" by lovingyouhun: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
gaby:

grin

Even the Tunde Nut who's casting aspersions, is that really how he writes?

Wonderment I must confess...

Haba mana

Womderment indeed...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Fights Mike, Insults Him (Photos) / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Star In New Movie About 1976 Coup D'etat [PICS] / TBoss Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With BBNaija Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.