Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Dele Momodu-tony Elumelu, The President Africa Needs. No More Atiku. Pictures. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu-tony Elumelu, The President Africa Needs. No More Atiku. Pictures. (1276 Views)

Nigerians In Diaspora Return To Vote Atiku (Pictures) / Kaduna: Sarki And His Team Welcome Atiku (pictures) / British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu-tony Elumelu, The President Africa Needs. No More Atiku. Pictures. by plaindealer: 2:21am On Jul 29, 2019
grin

Fellow Africans, I have chosen to address many of you gathered in Abuja today, at the instance and invitation of the Tony Elumelu Foundation. My sincere welcome and gratitude goes especially to the several African Presidents who have chosen to identify with the young entrepreneurs who are the future of our continent. By coming to support the enigmatic founder of the Tony Elumelu Foundation, you have all made a most powerful move towards empowering many of our brightest souls who wish to make meaningful impact in their societies but are incapacitated by lack of funding and a myriad of other challenges. Your support is as much an inspiration for them as the endowment, assistance and mentorship they receive from Tony Elumelu and his foundation.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/07/27/tony-elumelu-the-president-africa-needs-desperately/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9921149_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

Re: Dele Momodu-tony Elumelu, The President Africa Needs. No More Atiku. Pictures. by Ikengawo: 2:31am On Jul 29, 2019
Why is it that when an Igbo man is shining Yoruba will come with one ignorant mediocre slave of a beast to pretend they are peers?
Ok, you're telling us about Elumelu Foundation, what of Dele Momodu Foundation?
Somehow a man that runs his own bank should be on a ticket with a gossip blogger.

Why I Supported Buhari, APC In 2015 — Dele Momodu Opens Up
September 11, 2017 featured post, News 269 Views

Publisher of Ovation Magazine and foremost Thisday Columnist, Mr Dele Momodu has opened up on why he supported the candidacy of General Muhammadu Buhari back in 2015 during the electioneering campaign against the incumbent Dr Goodluck Jonathan.
Mr Momodu said the then President, Goodluck Jonathan and his party, PDP, did not leave us much options and it seemed there was only one logical and rational way to go, no matter how unpalatable, and that was Buhari and his APC.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu-tony Elumelu, The President Africa Needs. No More Atiku. Pictures. by plaindealer: 2:35am On Jul 29, 2019
Seriously, what happened?

I guess it's time to move on to the next moneyBag, Atiku no dey put jara anymore...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu-tony Elumelu, The President Africa Needs. No More Atiku. Pictures. by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:36am On Jul 29, 2019
Ikengawo:
Why is it that when an Igbo man is shining Yoruba will come with one ignorant mediocre slave of a beast to pretend they are peers?
Somehow a man that runs his own bank should be on a ticket with a gossip blogger.

who is the Igbo man and who exactly is the Yoruba?

it seems you're high on cow sheet ba

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu-tony Elumelu, The President Africa Needs. No More Atiku. Pictures. by plaindealer: 2:39am On Jul 29, 2019
[s]
Ikengawo:

[/s]

Must everything about you people and every topic be about tribalism and bigotry? What else is you people's portion in life apart from tribalism and bigotry?

You people are too irritating, disgusting and annoying for real.

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu-tony Elumelu, The President Africa Needs. No More Atiku. Pictures. by Ikengawo: 2:51am On Jul 29, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Must everything about you people and every topic be about tribalism and bigotry? What else is you people's portion in life apart from tribalism and bigotry?

You people are too irritating, disgusting and annoying for real.

this is your open minded idiot, fool. I know it is Dele Momodu using this your stupid account

Re: Dele Momodu-tony Elumelu, The President Africa Needs. No More Atiku. Pictures. by Ikengawo: 2:54am On Jul 29, 2019
I'm assuming you think this will be the president and Elumelu the Vice right?

Re: Dele Momodu-tony Elumelu, The President Africa Needs. No More Atiku. Pictures. by plaindealer: 3:23am On Jul 29, 2019
[s]
Ikengawo:

this is your open minded idiot, fool. I know it is Dele Momodu using this your stupid account

[img]https://aledeh.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Del[/img]

[/s]

Dele Momodu-tony Elumelu, The President Africa Needs. No More Atiku.

I know disgusting and nauseating tribal bigots like you can not read, but this is the topic.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu-tony Elumelu, The President Africa Needs. No More Atiku. Pictures. by plaindealer: 3:27am On Jul 29, 2019

Serial prostitute.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu-tony Elumelu, The President Africa Needs. No More Atiku. Pictures. by Mynd44: 4:17am On Jul 29, 2019
Re: Dele Momodu-tony Elumelu, The President Africa Needs. No More Atiku. Pictures. by dododawa1: 4:24am On Jul 29, 2019
DELE needed BRAIN Reset

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu-tony Elumelu, The President Africa Needs. No More Atiku. Pictures. by Onyi4live(m): 5:28am On Jul 29, 2019
Tony would be a good president judging by his philanthropic heart

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu-tony Elumelu, The President Africa Needs. No More Atiku. Pictures. by Perkins2018: 7:55am On Jul 29, 2019
Ikengawo:

Says a war conquered slave.
Re: Dele Momodu-tony Elumelu, The President Africa Needs. No More Atiku. Pictures. by Perkins2018: 7:57am On Jul 29, 2019
Ikengawo:

An animal like you should know that Dele momodu is Edo. I blame Nigeria for not selling you slaves of after accepting your surrender in war.
Re: Dele Momodu-tony Elumelu, The President Africa Needs. No More Atiku. Pictures. by oyatz(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2019
Excuse me sir,
What do you contribute to debates on Nairaland and in Life generally apart from 'YORUBA Vs IGBO' Tribalism?

Ikengawo:

(1) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Otovwodo Market, Ughelli / A Member Of NSCDC Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Aka Ototo Nwa / Abuja Primary School Pupils Go Viral With Their SUG Election Campaign (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.