Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed (12172 Views)

Muslim Muslim Ticket - Any Attempt Of Protest Would Be Rejected / Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB / El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed by mimilogistics: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed by EdiskyHarry: 9:46am On Jul 29, 2019
My only problem are soldiers from Niger delta that wiil be deployed to fight a war that could have been avoided . That is why i keep advising our youth don't join the army.. Dem no go hia

3 Likes

Re: Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed by UncleJudax(m): 9:50am On Jul 29, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
I saw these people protesting in Zaria yesterday they are full of young guys thet have been indoctrinated to believe that if they die fighting for elzakzaky freedom they died as martyr if zakizaky die in bullhari custody Northern Nigeria may be annihilated by the combination of shias,bokaharam,Fulani headsmen, bandit and iswap those boys only need 6 months training to learn how to handle gun
Six months to learn how to handle gun? shocked Are they expected to use a programming language or what?

2 Likes

Re: Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed by DameB(f): 9:52am On Jul 29, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
I saw these people protesting in Zaria yesterday they are full of young guys thet have been indoctrinated to believe that if they die fighting for elzakzaky freedom they died as martyr if zakizaky die in bullhari custody Northern Nigeria may be annihilated by the combination of shias,bokaharam,Fulani headsmen, bandit and iswap those boys only need 6 months training to learn how to handle gun

Na wa o
Re: Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed by sulasa07(m): 9:54am On Jul 29, 2019
UncleJudax:

Six months to learn how to handle gun? shocked Are they expected to use a programming language or what?
I wonder o,if you train me in 1 week with Rifle 7.63,i will be the world best sniper.

1 Like

Re: Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed by frowland(m): 9:54am On Jul 29, 2019
Shiites - Iran, Qatar, Syria etc...
Sunni - Saudi, Isreal, UAE, etc etc.

It's simply a religious war between those two that have come to do a little battle in Nigeria.
Ever wondered why NO northern governor OR any prominent Muslim up north is talking about this case?
Only those in the south who have no clue are making a case for or against.

"If it is not your WAR, you join the side that's going to WIN" - Unknown

2 Likes

Re: Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed by Reference(m): 9:54am On Jul 29, 2019
Well since the government won't obey the law, the Shiites too should not be expected to. This is the anarchy the Executive has created.

Once again, when this thing goes south and needless lives and trillions of naira are lost, down the line you will be looking for them to negotiate and won't find any willing to come out.... because you have proscribed them... aka driven them underground.

Hindsight is 20/20. If only Nigerians could wind back the hands of time and perhaps wake malam Yusuf from the dead to handle the reins of his dear boko haram.

Even if our leaders lack vision, both foresight and hindsight, it is appaling that 180 million citizens sit quietly in complicity with this appaling failure of common reasoning. We learn nothing even from our worst mistakes and are eternally doomed to repeat them over and over again.
Re: Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed by deltateam: 9:56am On Jul 29, 2019
lollybizzu:
The power of unguided indoctrination.

The government should ban almajiri. Northerners are easily indoctrinated and they have nothing to live for. That's why they are terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 29, 2019
I will not stop until I make money
Re: Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed by Amuocha: 9:57am On Jul 29, 2019
Great decision
Re: Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed by qleap2all(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2019
Just like that!
Re: Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed by Edyice: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2019
Buhari be like ----

No one should call me

(When Iran,iraq and Syria come to NAIJA )

Re: Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed by adedehinbo(m): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
I think what the govt needs to do is to educate them,I mean share some fliers around Kaduna that entails the terrorism attitudes of those Shiites practices and the reason why people should forbid them
Re: Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed by Patrioticman007(m): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2019
That Nigeria is now a land for proxy war is a fact. Since Igbos are now in collaboration with shites, we expect Nmamdi Kanu to return from Israel like Zazakky from Iran to release a new track called " destroyed Nation by foreign backers".
Re: Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed by Jabioro: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2019
More to go down,let show of dropping souls begin..Me die for who? God forbid bad thing.Thanks to my parents who sent
me to school to learned the logic in alphabetical letters
Re: Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed by Baroba(m): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2019
osuofia2:
bubu learn to obey court order

Only when it suits the evil tyrant, he will surely die a painfu death..

2 Likes

Re: Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:

6 months training can guarantee handing an armour tank.

3 days is more than enough to learn how to handle a gun m shoot comfortably
Re: Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2019
airminem:
Holy Fuccck I cant believe my eyes, a thread like this ending up on the front page. Is this still NL?

Mods y’all better remove it quick

??

1 Like

Re: Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed by OdumegwuOjukwu: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:

6 months training gini? Is cocking, pointing, and pressing trigger rocket science? Something an average cattle herder can learn in few days.
Re: Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed by Rubbiish(m): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2019
airminem:
Holy Fuccck I cant believe my eyes, a thread like this ending up on the front page. Is this still NL?

Mods y’all better remove it quick
Are u ok?
A thread about shiites shouldn't make FP?
Do u know how much Nigeria has spent so far fighting boko haram? Anyone staying in Abuja will tell u how serious this shiite case is....

2 Likes

Re: Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed by HMarshal(m): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2019
I hope u will be physically present to lead the protests brah! Not hiding somewhere & sending out brainwashed minions to die!
Re: Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2019
iTearHerToto:
They are so hard to be like the afonjas

Pukes angry

what's this loquacious loose mouth saying

what a loss of total reasoning
Re: Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed by OhiOfIhima: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2019
deltateam:

What solution do you bring as a concerned Nigerian?

would he solution be heard by presidency? Shehu Sanni said yesterday that the man should be released and prominent religion leaders should stand for him..

Which I see as a nice idea so far.
Re: Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed by JBoss25(m): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
like seriously? Upon their ban in kaduna
Re: Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
Are you the one giving the training.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network / Amaechi's ADC Declared As Deserter By Police / I Had A Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu I Advice Yoruba To Join Biafra - Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.