Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Questions On Mobil 1 Engine Oil - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Questions On Mobil 1 Engine Oil (1817 Views)

Thoughts On Mobil 5w-30 Semi-synthetic Engine Oil / Mobil 1 Engine Oil For Sale / ₦572m Volkner Mobil Motorhome That Comes With Hydraulic Supercar Garage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions On Mobil 1 Engine Oil by luckize: 3:18am On Jul 29, 2019
Please what is the difference btw these 2
Re: Questions On Mobil 1 Engine Oil by luckize: 3:18am On Jul 29, 2019
I can't upload on nairaland again o

1 Like

Re: Questions On Mobil 1 Engine Oil by luckize: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
What is the different between the green and the brown Mobi 1 oil?
Re: Questions On Mobil 1 Engine Oil by sooperrescue(m): 5:47am On Jul 30, 2019
luckize:
What is the different between the green and the brown Mobi 1 oil?
One is 0w40 and the other is 5w30. Both are suitable for diesel and petrol engines. If your car recommends the oil, use it but Toyota forbid it and I believe many automakers forbids it too. This oil is not in the same category with the mobil from the US. This type is made in Egypt and we don't share any similar interests with Egyptian auto industry hence the oil is good for Renault and Peugeot and other cars but I know that no powerful European car has recommended this particular mobil 1 sold locally for their cars ditto the Americans or the Asians. Practically these oils are suitable for nothing.
Re: Questions On Mobil 1 Engine Oil by weyreypey: 5:49am On Jul 30, 2019
sooperrescue:

One is 0w40 and the other is 5w30. Both are suitable for diesel and petrol engines. If your car recommends the oil, use it but Toyota forbid it and I believe many automakers forbids it too. This oil is not in the same category with the mobil from the US. This type is made in Egypt and we don't share any similar interests with Egyptian auto industry hence the oil is good for Renault and Peugeot and other cars but I know that no powerful European car has recommended this particular mobil 1 sold locally for their cars ditto the Americans or the Asians. Practically this oils are suitable for nothing.

Re: Questions On Mobil 1 Engine Oil by sooperrescue(m): 5:54am On Jul 30, 2019
weyreypey:

SNCF, that is the name of the train company of France ��. Petrol and diesel engine oil. Does your car manufacturer recommend this?
Re: Questions On Mobil 1 Engine Oil by weyreypey: 6:20am On Jul 30, 2019
nurey does

sooperrescue:

SNCF, that is the name of the train company of France ��. Petrol and diesel engine oil. Does your car manufacturer recommend this?

1 Like

Re: Questions On Mobil 1 Engine Oil by sooperrescue(m): 6:38am On Jul 30, 2019
weyreypey:
nurey does

Nurey is not a car manufacturer, na him sienna he dey use am for. As he nor see 5w30, he come manage 5w40.
Re: Questions On Mobil 1 Engine Oil by weyreypey: 7:05am On Jul 30, 2019
cheesy
sooperrescue:

Nurey is not a car manufacturer, na him sienna he dey use am for. As he nor see 5w30, he come manage 5w40.
Re: Questions On Mobil 1 Engine Oil by nurey(m): 7:19am On Jul 30, 2019
sooperrescue:

Let You and I colabo and manufacture something grin at all at all nah him bad pass

1 Like

Re: Questions On Mobil 1 Engine Oil by sooperrescue(m): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2019
nurey:

Let You and I colabo and manufacture something grin at all at all nah him bad pass
We have a WhatsApp group of workshop owners and we just set up a committee to do something wonderful. Send me your number on 08098534267 send to the admin who will add you to the group
Re: Questions On Mobil 1 Engine Oil by nurey(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2019
sooperrescue:

We have a WhatsApp group of workshop owners and we just set up a committee to do something wonderful. Send me your number on 08098534267 send to the admin who will add you to the group

done

1 Like

Re: Questions On Mobil 1 Engine Oil by erico2k2(m): 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
sooperrescue:

One is 0w40 and the other is 5w30. Both are suitable for diesel and petrol engines. If your car recommends the oil, use it but Toyota forbid it and I believe many automakers forbids it too. This oil is not in the same category with the mobil from the US. This type is made in Egypt and we don't share any similar interests with Egyptian auto industry hence the oil is good for Renault and Peugeot and other cars but I know that no powerful European car has recommended this particular mobil 1 sold locally for their cars ditto the Americans or the Asians. Practically these oils are suitable for nothing.
The RRS Diesel Engines recomend 5W30 though
Re: Questions On Mobil 1 Engine Oil by sooperrescue(m): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
erico2k2:

The RRS Diesel Engines recomend 5W30 though
Yes but it is not the first choice. Rrs diesel recommends 5w30 C1. Mobil 1 esp is C2
Re: Questions On Mobil 1 Engine Oil by erico2k2(m): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2019
sooperrescue:

Yes but it is not the first choice. Rrs diesel recommends 5w30 C1. Mobil 1 esp is C2
OK
Re: Questions On Mobil 1 Engine Oil by luckize: 12:27am On Aug 01, 2019
weyreypey:

Thanks
Re: Questions On Mobil 1 Engine Oil by luckize: 4:58am On Aug 02, 2019
I want to switch from Mobil xhp (5w30) to Mobil 1 0w20 ( green label) please what do you think?
Re: Questions On Mobil 1 Engine Oil by sooperrescue(m): 6:17am On Aug 02, 2019
luckize:
I want to switch from Mobil xhp (5w30) to Mobil 1 0w20 ( green label) please what do you think?
Nothing like that exist. Mobil xhp is 20w50 while Mobil 1 green label is 5w30. You can switch easily but beware of the state of the car and the model of the car
Re: Questions On Mobil 1 Engine Oil by luckize: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
sooperrescue:

Nothing like that exist. Mobil xhp is 20w50 while Mobil 1 green label is 5w30. You can switch easily but beware of the state of the car and the model of the car

I use toyota corolla sport 2009. The car is still perfect. I never use am at all. I bought it last 3months
Re: Questions On Mobil 1 Engine Oil by sooperrescue(m): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
Toyota recommends gasoline engine oil only. Watch out. Na so naija used take dey start.
Re: Questions On Mobil 1 Engine Oil by luckize: 1:41am On Aug 03, 2019
sooperrescue:
Toyota recommends gasoline engine oil only. Watch out. Na so naija used take dey start.

Which do u recommend?
Re: Questions On Mobil 1 Engine Oil by sooperrescue(m): 3:47am On Aug 03, 2019
luckize:

Which do u recommend?
Motul 5w30 Api sl sold by infinity tyres in Apapa

(1) (Reply)

My Car Won't Turn Off After Removing The Key / Driving Tips For A Learner / What Are The Major Differences Between 2004 Honda Odyssey And 2003 Toyota Sienna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.