Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ (18477 Views)

Enisa Adopts Eniola As Her Nigerian Name After Falling In Love With Nigeria / Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline / Uduak Akrah Is Dead! Actress Dies After Falling In Bathroom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by GISTBL0G: 4:34am On Jul 29, 2019
Popular Nigerian multi-talented rapper and father of one, Ice Prince Zamani is scared of falling in love again.

Zamani took to his Twitter to reveal reasons behind his fear to love, perhaps, as a result of the trauma he had been through with women and relationships.

According to reports, the singer once dated Eva Alordiah who was his first girlfriend when he moved to Lagos in 2009.

Things didn’t work out, he moved on to Ghanian actress, Yvonne Nelson but they broke up due to busy schedules.

It seems he had a thing for girls named Yvonne as he dated the fashion designer, Yvonne Nwosu but the relationship was short-lived.

Ice Prince was also romantically linked to a French-Ghanaian lady, Maima in 2014.

Sadly, they eventually went their separate ways when rumours about Maima seeing other men broke out.

Scared of getting his heart shattered, the singer poured out his emotions.
“I’m too scared of love because I don’t want to fail again”

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/im-scared-of-falling-in-love-again-ice-prince-spills

4 Likes

Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by GISTBL0G: 4:34am On Jul 29, 2019

Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by Baddiezz(f): 4:49am On Jul 29, 2019
don't fall in love. It's a trap

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by itspzpics(m): 5:35am On Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by SmellingAnus(m): 6:25am On Jul 29, 2019
Reminds me of TT that said " who needs a heart when a heart can be broken"... Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by Gistformant: 8:39am On Jul 29, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by GistNet: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2019
cool
Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by mytime24(f): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
Then fall ouT undecided

Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by AK481(m): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
I thought he was defending his former gold digger gf who was caught red handed naking a man in Dubai.

Oloshi

16 Likes

Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by Emily22(m): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
Someday I ll fall in love again or maybe in my next life.

But as long as am still in Nigeria,I cannot love.... olorunmaje

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by nephemmy(m): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
love still dey? u better hustle for more money n love will come runnin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by BizBayo: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
Really, who needs a heart when a heart can be broken. I feel for you bro

6 Likes

Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by mgh2: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nothing like love my dear. Wise up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by Omudia11: 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
All the girls whose hearts you've broken nko?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by Tarivanessa(f): 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
This nigga don dey get bald hair ooo grin grin grin
Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by mixta140: 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
Dont b scared...luv is still out der waiting for u cheesy u gs nid to take ur time
Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by MachadoPreto: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
Wait till you are 70.

You will find true love then!
Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by A1QUALITY00105: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2019

Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by mamajj17(f): 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
Baddiezz:
don't fall in love. It's a trap

My dear, when we run and fall, we look back and see what makes us fall wink so we all learn from MISTAKES cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by Flashlaundry(m): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
We offer laundry and dry cleaning service in Lagos
Home services available ,080,81154969
Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by alabi484(m): 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
As sweet as love is, it is heart wrenching too

2 Likes

Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by Edyice: 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hoes has dealt with this one grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
Simply insecure.

Love is just a word, a force field, neutral in its core but what you make of it, is who you are.

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by donprinyo(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
Pussy
Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by tigerclaws: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
Wait till you are 70.

You will find true love then!
[/s]
Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by shogsman(m): 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
This guy had some killer flows back in the day,every single best he jumped on he murdered,what happened to him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by spafu(m): 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ok, stand in love then
Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
as if you have ever falling in love before......... all these celebrities na to just dey talk rubish most times, except Tuface though .

......infact i hate Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by Meedon: 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
With your deadest career ever
Re: Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ by passyhansome(m): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
Love is a beautiful things, when you have the right person at the right time. our generation will opt for body, beauty and not the soul, GO FOR THE SOUL AND FIND INNER PEACE AND TRANQUILITY

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alizee’s Management Releases Official Statement On Her Murder / Temioluwa Seth Solomon & Nneamaka Demure Solomon Welcome First Child / Swanky Jerry With Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.