Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,316 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time (49689 Views)

Davido And Wife Chioma Spotted In Jamaica For Her Birthday (video) / Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by CanadaOrBust: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2019
sedutrice:
Why are they not married yet?

Because once married, next thing is divorce
Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by foxy252: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2019
itspzpics:
Celebrity lover birds, Davido and his beautiful girlfriend Chioma was spotted together recently after a long As Davido plant a kiss on her to show his undying love for her. Excited chioma shares tge short clip on her gram recently. Who else loves this couple?

Watch the video below after the cut

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/davido-and-excited-chioma-spotted-together-as-davido-kissed-her/

ok naa
Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by adecz: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2019
angry angry

The gehl dey give am bad luck.

Since he went public with the affair,
Davido no fit sing better song again.

Before na hit after hit after hit.
But now he has just become a regular
Fuji musician, surviving on his old
reputation & glory.....

How long will that last?

Time shall tell the Skelewu man..

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by goDus001: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2019
Money wen l dey spend for Dubai in three weeks, na Davido dey spend for chioma hair under one hour.Please poverty be Merciful.
Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by mixta140: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2019
Luv oooo luv oooo..

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by kaymart: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2019
Ridiculous news these days on the site
Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 29, 2019
Kingosytex:
so Davido kissing Chioma is now news? why not also tell us how she banged her.
bros you don murdered your quote while trying to bash OP "she banged her". grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by wisdomeze(m): 11:59am On Jul 29, 2019
this chioma ehhh.... e b like say davido de cum for her face oooo. And she looks more like a certified Mouth Action giver. mgbirigbi onu...
Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by reuben79: 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
D girl don get belle look.see her boobs don big well well,i happy for her,dat is only way to gain from d guy
Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by Kingosytex(m): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
dirtydiva:
bros you don murdered your quote while trying to bash OP "she banged her". grin grin grin

Hahahaha...Chai! i don turn grammatical herdsman

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by Kingosytex(m): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
tokrizy:

just shut up if u gat nthn to comment
take it easy na. why you wan pour ur frustrations for my body? wetin i do u?
Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by Flashlaundry(m): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
We offer laundry and dry cleaning service in Lagos
Home services available ,080,81154969
Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kingosytex:

Hahahaha...Chai! i don turn grammatical herdsman
Anyway all na English, you just happen to phrase it out of proportion grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
Imoh555:
Bitch doesnt look happy

You are wise my brother.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by eddieguru(m): 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
iTearHerToto:
See lips shocked

Walai if this girl suck your blokos you will forever forget your surname.
Lemme not try imagining her lips on my blokos cos it's too early for me to cum. Is it I guess No.
Hmmm since it's not too early then lemme start imagining her lips on my dik then I decide along the way if Vaseline would follow suit or not
[img]https:///view/spain-football-masturbate-world-cup-russia-gif-12094685.gif[/img]

Pukes angry

u won tear her Toto .... grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
TANID:
I Really Don't Understand Why You're In Hurry About Their Marriage.
I keep stumbling on their pics so I keep wondering if it is that good why are they not making it permanent.
Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by ejemamaka: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by TANID(m): 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
sedutrice:

I keep stumbling on their pics so I keep wondering if it is that good why are they not making it permanent.
Understood.
Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by Favmil101(m): 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Regina is busy driving her husband's Ferrari and Gwagon all over Abuja, posting pix on social media anyhow she likes. But 3 years after, we still never see this girl drive that Assurance Porsche. Sense wee no kee Davido grin
Your sense is smaller than the smallest particle of an element.
Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by Igetmyown247: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
[quote author=itspzpics post=80727181]Celebrity lover birds, Davido and his beautiful girlfriend Chioma was spotted together recently after a long As Davido plant a kiss on her to show his undying love for her. Excited chioma shares tge short clip on her gram recently. Who else loves this couple?

Watch the video below after the cut

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/davido-and-excited-chioma-spotted-together-as-davido-kissed-her
Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by Impact6789: 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
sirjentul05:
The babe dey comot face, dey frown because this guy get mouth odour grin grin cheesy

#mr Jentul#
ma nigger you they observe jare grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by obentenyson(m): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
All this nonsense wey them dey do in public na for camera o.. wetin dey happen behind the camera be the Koko not all this acting...
Re: Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time by youngreezy(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2022
E come be like say davido mouth dey smell,why chioma dey always do face something or cover her nose

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me / Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Vacation In Florida (Photos) / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Outfits To Future Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.