Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me (49664 Views)

Fans Calls Juliet Ibrahim A "Low Budget Kim Kardashian" / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by GistMore4: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
Juliet Ibrahim talked about some 'Behind the Scene' acting moments, her love life and some challenges she faced in the past before getting a spot in the entertainment industry while being featured as a guest actress on BBC Pidgin's 'Question Till Mouth Pain You' show.

The Ghanaian actress revealed that her weirdest moment on set was when a movie director got an erection while on set with her. Juliet revealed the movie director held her hand after she walked past him and asked her to 'look at what she is doing to him', which according to her that was when she saw the erection.

She also said the strangest rumour she has been roped into was dating Chris Brown though she admitted he is her celebrity crush.

On the biggest public figure that has asked her out, Juliet Ibrahim said it's a President but never revealed his country.

Watch The Interview Video
http://gistmore.com/juliet-ibrahim-recounts-how-a-president-asked-her-out

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B0lEdQZF6x2/

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by Deestro(f): 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
Where is the Gist? undecided

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by 2dice01: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
madam is using style to shoot her shot to all the gods available
grin

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by Officialgarri: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
Must be Benin republic president undecided

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by simonlee(m): 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
Officialgarri:
nah...
it must have been Eritrea or south Sudan!

148 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by chigoziri2403(m): 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
The president of alaba market shoe sellers asked her out
President na president

153 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by nuban07(m): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
Who else? Former Gambia president Jammal or wetin be his name.

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by nuban07(m): 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by Exodora: 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
See as God carry all the beauty take dash only one person na waaaaaoooooo.

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by FatherBona: 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
Exodora:
See as God carry all the beauty take dash only one person na waaaaaoooooo.
you think she's beautiful?
Go on facebook and search the name ****
Come back and tell us.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by Exodora: 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
FatherBona:
you think she's beautiful?
Go on facebook and search the name Imanell E Umoh.
Come back and tell us.

Imanell may be more beautiful but she is still beautify let's tell ourselves the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by FatherBona: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
Exodora:

Imanell may be more beautiful but she is still beautify let's tell ourselves the truth.
you don check ?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by martineverest(m): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2019
George weah or Mugabe?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by davibid: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2019
G
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by Martinez39(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2019
undecided

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by ADRIAN88(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2019
Previously on...

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by MobilityExpress: 9:59am On Aug 01, 2019
Coded olosho marketing for big gods

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by Judolisco(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2019
Iceberg slim squeeze dis girl sha cheesy

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by dfrost: 10:00am On Aug 01, 2019
So? angry
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by Femijohn198: 10:00am On Aug 01, 2019
not our president in Nigeria,maybe in Gambia
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by philip0906(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2019
Lol...women

She's only to put herself as some "Extremely High class" babe...President, Chris Brown( undecided) etc. Complete bullocks grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by olusola200: 10:00am On Aug 01, 2019
Yes it's president of igbo community in Ghana

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by GeneralPula: 10:00am On Aug 01, 2019
Asaro
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by dfrost: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2019
simonlee:

nah...
it must have been Eritrea or south Sudan!

I'm guessing Botswana cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by Kendumazy(m): 10:01am On Aug 01, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by DameB(f): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2019
Stories that tortori the ears....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2019
Officialgarri:
your mouth ehn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bimbo Akintola: "I Can Become A Baby Mama Because Things Are Changing" / Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Presenter Frank Edoho & Wife Loved Up In New Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.