Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Kelechi Iheanacho Nets Brace In Leicester City's Stalemate With Rotherham United - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Nets Brace In Leicester City's Stalemate With Rotherham United (18190 Views)

Leo Messi Scores Brace In First 22 Minutes Of Second Inter Miami Game / Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win / Semi Ajayi Joins West Brom From Rotherham United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Nets Brace In Leicester City's Stalemate With Rotherham United by nathaniel27(m): 7:34am On Jul 29, 2019
with reserve team
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Nets Brace In Leicester City's Stalemate With Rotherham United by goshen26: 7:37am On Jul 29, 2019
I think his exit from afcon is helping him. If u work hard then you have our support.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Nets Brace In Leicester City's Stalemate With Rotherham United by PopeFlatino(m): 8:09am On Jul 29, 2019
For me he would have performed better than Iwobi in that number 10 role at afcon .

No sentiment,am a fan of both,infact I prefered iwobi initially because he has better pace than Kele but The Iwobi that I saw in afcon is a NO No,lacked eye for final ball,shot always wayward or too low even from a clear range,he avoids tackes,so clumsy,dribble and skills 0%..always clueless and looses possession at sight weneva eagles breaks on a counter.

We deserve better than all this Ajebos abeg
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Nets Brace In Leicester City's Stalemate With Rotherham United by axeman10(m): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2019
How can you score a brace in a stalemate? These bloggers set..half baked graduates we have ehn?

Stalemate in football is 0-0. Please stop confusing people...abeggiii..no be by force to speak grammar.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Nets Brace In Leicester City's Stalemate With Rotherham United by Skepticus: 8:32am On Jul 29, 2019
axeman10:
How can you score a brace in a stalemate? These bloggers set..half baked graduates we have ehn?

Stalemate in football is 0-0. Please stop confusing people...abeggiii..no be by force to speak grammar.

I noticed it, also.

This is trashland. What do you expect?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Nets Brace In Leicester City's Stalemate With Rotherham United by philip0906(m): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2019
axeman10:

You're wrong...A stalemate in football, means no team is winning or better still, a position counted as a draw...It could be 0-0, 1-1, 2-2, 3-3 etc

Here is British Guardian newspaper headline: The match ended 2-2

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jul/25/liverpool-sign-off-on-us-tour-with-stalemate-against-sporting-lisbon
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Nets Brace In Leicester City's Stalemate With Rotherham United by teemotee: 8:44am On Jul 29, 2019
ok o

This app is giving out $25 welcome bonus till August 7th.
You can earn more by placing bets, posting comments, liking other people's comments, posting soccer updates, and of course referral.
Withdrawal is instantly to your bitcoin wallet
Follow this process to grab yours..
Register with a Gmail
Download the app using same Gmail account
Open the app and see your welcome bonus..
Place a bet or do any if the above listed to add more dollars to your welcome bonus.
Remember to use the freebet you will also be given
Comment with your email address or chat me on whatsapp 08186616581 to get the link
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Nets Brace In Leicester City's Stalemate With Rotherham United by Ubdavis(m): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2019
Doing the right thing at the wrong time!!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Nets Brace In Leicester City's Stalemate With Rotherham United by benpuzzy(m): 11:07am On Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm 2 goals in 3 matches, all thanks to our National team coach for pushing you to hard, you can retake your position again, kudos.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Nets Brace In Leicester City's Stalemate With Rotherham United by axeman10(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2019
philip0906:

You're wrong...A stalemate in football, means no team is winning or better still, a position counted as a draw...It could be 0-0, 1-1, 2-2, 3-3 etc

Here is British Guardian newspaper headline: The match ended 2-2

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jul/25/liverpool-sign-off-on-us-tour-with-stalemate-against-sporting-lisbon

I beg to differ, this is very educative though and I had to google it. Stalemate is a situation where there is no movement, or no score, and to make a breakthrough, means a team took the lead eg breaking the deadlock.
This doesn't mean the guardian journalist is an all knowing. Because you are English doesn't mean you have 100% command of the language.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Nets Brace In Leicester City's Stalemate With Rotherham United by Chukalemon(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
Initial gragra

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Eagles Arrive Abidjan For AFCON 2023 (Video, Pictures) / Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference / FIBA: Nigeria Finishes 17th As Africa’s Best At FIBA World Cup In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.