Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Why Are Cars Like Golf4 And Honda Eod Very Cheap? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Why Are Cars Like Golf4 And Honda Eod Very Cheap? (1218 Views)

Honda EOD Very Clean 1.250m Today, 4 Plugs sold / 2005 EOD Very Clean / A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Cars Like Golf4 And Honda Eod Very Cheap? by kellytuns(m): 7:03am On Jul 29, 2019
I have noticed that cars like Golf4 and Honda Eod are cheap.a friend recently just bought a very neat EOD for #500k and another friend #300k for Golf4.just wondering
Re: Why Are Cars Like Golf4 And Honda Eod Very Cheap? by Frankdamaxx(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2019
The people that sold it to them know why they sold it. The people that bought it will sell it cheaper soon... grin

But on a real, those are old cars, they are meant to be cheaper plus their resale value is low. They should try and serve the god of Toyota Corolla.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Cars Like Golf4 And Honda Eod Very Cheap? by Etizz: 7:42am On Jul 29, 2019
Frankdamaxx:
The people that sold it to them know why they sold it. The people that bought it will sell it cheaper soon... grin

But on a real, those are old cars, they are meant to be cheaper plus their resale value is low. They should try and serve the god of Toyota Corolla.

Very good question, but what is wrong with the Honda EOD? I don't think its that bad though...is almost same year with the corollas people are dying for....please enlight me if there is any hidden secret about the EOD
Re: Why Are Cars Like Golf4 And Honda Eod Very Cheap? by Unrated900(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2019
Etizz:

Very good question, but what is wrong with the Honda EOD? I don't think its that bad though...is almost same year with the corollas people are dying for....please enlight me if there is any hidden secret about the EOD

EOD is good in terms of engine but most Honda, take it or leave it their gear box is their problem

Honda are good cars

Before it developed any fault signs would have been showing

Lagosians are dieing of Toyota

While in the northern part of Nigeria

They dislike Toyota and cherished Honda

Most important thing is all cars are good depends on how you used and maintained them all

Also your pocket speaks better of the car to buy

Also Honda has a very lovely dash board and interior compare to Toyota

In terms of horse power movements Honda has it more than

Toyota.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Cars Like Golf4 And Honda Eod Very Cheap? by Etizz: 8:25am On Jul 29, 2019
Unrated900:

EOD is good in terms of engine but most Honda, take it or leave it their gear box is their problem

Honda are good cars

Most important thing is all cars are good depends on how you used and maintained them all

Toyota.

God bless you this morning.....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Cars Like Golf4 And Honda Eod Very Cheap? by safari0412(m): 8:27am On Jul 29, 2019
Unrated900:

Honda are good cars

Toyota.

God bless,thanks for making people know all cars are good.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Cars Like Golf4 And Honda Eod Very Cheap? by fait10(m): 9:12am On Jul 29, 2019
More opinions please. I need to learn

1 Like

Re: Why Are Cars Like Golf4 And Honda Eod Very Cheap? by elvhinzey(m): 10:30am On Jul 29, 2019
I always think about Honda cars and why they are cheap, too.
You can imagine, someone I know got Honda Cross tour for N2.6million

Both of them are good, but my major lele with Honda cars is their BOLTs. Shikenan!
Re: Why Are Cars Like Golf4 And Honda Eod Very Cheap? by Unrated900(m): 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
Etizz:

God bless you this morning.....

Amen ooooo
Re: Why Are Cars Like Golf4 And Honda Eod Very Cheap? by DECOtech(m): 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
elvhinzey:
I always think about Honda cars and why they are cheap, too.
You can imagine, someone I know got Honda Cross tour for N2.6million

Both of them are good, but my major lele with Honda cars is their BOLTs. Shikenan!

Bolts as in ...?
Re: Why Are Cars Like Golf4 And Honda Eod Very Cheap? by kellytuns(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
grin shocked

(1) (Reply)

2004 Lexus Es300 Tokunbo For Sale / Uber Driver Needed / Super Clean Toyota Avalon 2003 In Perfect Condition 799k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.