Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson (1471 Views)

Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company Nnewi Pictures Yet To See / Why Are Cars Like Golf4 And Honda Eod Very Cheap? / Fairest Price! Great Cars...registered & Clean 2005 Corolla For N1.350m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by LikeAking: 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nord Automobile

Nord Automobiles is a Nigerian automotive manufacturer with headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria. Our establishment was born out of the need for a remarkable made-in-Nigeria automobile brand.

Our operations focus on delivering quality expertise in the value chain – which includes the design, sourcing, development, assembling, distribution, marketing, provision of sales and after-sales service of our unique Nigerian branded automobiles.

Our fleet of Nigerian branded vehicles include the Nord Max, Flit bus, Aso truck, Lasgi big bus, Q3 sedan, Q5 SUV, Nord Yarn, Ben SUV, Urban sedan and more. Continue reading https://nordmotion.com/about/

See more pics here: https://nordmotion.com/vehicles/
https://nordmotion.com/board-of-directors/
https://nordmotion.com

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by EXOUSIAng: 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
Please NORD is assembling and rebadging.
He is not manufacturing

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by LikeAking: 1:46am On Mar 04, 2021
EXOUSIAng:
He is not manufacturing

All the major car manufactures in the world do the same(assembling and rebadging).

Its a big achievemrnt anywhere in the world.

Thats a secret of manufacturing they dont want the black man to know

In the future Nord will conquer more manufacturing heights.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by symbianDON(m): 5:33am On Mar 04, 2021
EXOUSIAng:
He is not manufacturing
exactly what Innoson does; assembling and rebadging.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by cyprex: 7:10am On Mar 04, 2021
Let the operators engage in more publicity
Nigeria is a very large market that can accommodate many more local brands.

Kudos to NORD

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by EXOUSIAng: 7:14am On Mar 04, 2021
LikeAking:

All the major car manufactures in the world do the same(assembling and rebadging).

Its a big achievemrnt anywhere in the world.

Thats a secret of manufacturing they dont want the black man to know

In the future Nord will conquer more manufacturing heights.
How can you confidently say something so stupid?
You get mind ohhh

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by EXOUSIAng: 7:17am On Mar 04, 2021
symbianDON:
exactly what Innoson does; assembling and rebadging.
Same shit different toilets....
Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by peeps4u: 7:19am On Mar 04, 2021
EXOUSIAng:
He is not manufacturing

Mention one car manufacturer that manufactures everything.
You expect them to produce battery, headlamp, and practically everything?

It is like saying a tailor doesn't produce dresses because he buys all the materials and doesn't manufacture them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by EXOUSIAng: 7:24am On Mar 04, 2021
peeps4u:

Mention one car manufacturer that manufactures everything.
You expect them to produce battery, headlamp, and practically everything?

It is like saying a tailor doesn't produce dresses because he buys all the materials and doesn't manufacture them.
God and google the word rebadging and come back.
When you lack understanding you ask questions or do your findings before you embarrass your self in public.
Find out what the word "REBADGING" means and delete the rubbish you wrote here

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by peeps4u: 7:28am On Mar 04, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

God and google the word rebadging and come back.
When you lack understanding you ask questions or do your findings before you embarrass your self in public.
Find out what the word "REBADGING" means and delete the rubbish you wrote here
Just mention one car manufacturer that manufactures everything. Do well to educate us.

Even, items like car sound systems are produced by other companies, not car companies. But you will all come here displaying ignorance with "Innoson only rebrands and doesn't manufacture" like you expect car manufacturing companies to produce everything.
Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by EXOUSIAng: 7:39am On Mar 04, 2021
peeps4u:

Just mention one car manufacturer that manufactures everything. Do well to educate us.

Even, items like car sound systems are produced by other companies, not car companies. But you will all come here displaying ignorance with "Innoson only rebrands and doesn't manufacture" like you expect car manufacturing companies to produce everything.
Your grandchildren may run into this post one day and discover their grandfather didn't understand what the word "rebadge" and was too stubborn to learn....
Go and find out what the word rebadge means oga.
I don't have energy to argue with stiff necked people...
Your argument is based on what you lack understanding of.
Stop it... Na bad thing

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by peeps4u: 7:49am On Mar 04, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

Your grandchildren may run into this post one day and discover their grandfather didn't understand what the word "rebadge" and was too stubborn to learn....
Go and find out what the word rebadge means oga.
I don't have energy to argue with stiff necked people...
Your argument is based on what you lack understanding of.
Stop it... Na bad thing

Stop insulting.
Rebadged you said? Which company's cars are being rebadged? Stop throwing words around needlessly and educate yourself.
These companies design their cars just like other auto manufacturing companies, source for materials or outsource the making of the materials needed to other companies and you say they don't manufacture cars because of that.

A tailor buys needles, sewing machine machine, clothing material and other stuff, doesn't produce any, does that mean the tailor doesn't produce dresses?

Even apple uses some digital electronic components from Samsung, why not say apple doesn't produce but rebadged?

All auto manufacturing outsource one component or the other to others.

Do you expect them to produce the steel, audio system and virtually everything?

Educate yourself again.

I still expect you to name one car manufacturing company that produces everything on its own, then you win this argument.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by EXOUSIAng: 7:54am On Mar 04, 2021
peeps4u:

Stop insulting.
Rebadged you said? Which company's cars are being rebadged? Stop throwing words around needlessly and educate yourself.
These companies design their cars just like other auto manufacturing companies, source for materials or outsource the making of the materials needed to other companies and you say they don't manufacture cars because of that.

A tailor buys needles, sewing machine machine, clothing material and other stuff, doesn't produce any, does that mean the tailor doesn't produce dresses?

Even apple uses some digital electronic components from Samsung, why not say apple doesn't produce but rebadged?

Educate yourself again.

I still expect you to name one car manufacturing company that produces everything on its own, then you win this argument.
This what we call REBADGING.....
NORD only produces its name tag

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by EXOUSIAng: 7:57am On Mar 04, 2021
peeps4u:

Stop insulting.

Educate yourself again.

REBADGING doesn't mean a car company outsources materials...
You really need to educate yourself...
I wanted you to embarrass yourself a little before i do this...
All you had to do was find out what it means to rebadge.
Now you ignorance is on display

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by EXOUSIAng: 8:03am On Mar 04, 2021
peeps4u:

To dey argue with stupid person na hard work ohhh.
You don dey give me headache I swear...
Simply google the word Rebadge... If your small brain no fit understand we go help you but first help yourself
Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by peeps4u: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

REBADGING doesn't mean a car company outsources materials...
You really need to educate yourself...
I wanted you to embarrass yourself a little before i do this...
All you had to do was find out what it means to rebadge.
Now you ignorance is on display

I was particular about Innoson because I've seen alot of people throwing that word around, may be I was wrong to have assumed you meant Innoson or argue this on Nord thread. Innoson is a car manufacturing company like others. It outsources like others also.

Innoson doesn't rebadge.
Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by EXOUSIAng: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2021
peeps4u:

I was particular about Innoson because I've seen alot of people throwing that word around, may be I was wrong to have assumed you meant Innoson or argue this on Nord thread. Innoson is a car manufacturing company like others. It outsources like others also.

Innoson doesn't rebadge.
You don dey change mouth...
When did you mention Innoson?
Oga Innoson is a king in the land of REBADGING
Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by EXOUSIAng: 8:42am On Mar 04, 2021
peeps4u:

Innoson doesn't rebadge.
By the way

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by LikeAking: 10:43am On Mar 04, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

How can you confidently say something so stupid?
You get mind ohhh

You are the foolish person here.

Mr.empty brain.

Counter what I have said with facts.

Stop been naive.

You better watch your mouth.

I dont relate with your type.
Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by LikeAking: 10:46am On Mar 04, 2021
Assembling and rebadging is the real mass production.

Its all part of manufacturing.

There is nothing wrong with assembling and rebadging..

Its an advanced manufacturing concept.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by LikeAking: 10:49am On Mar 04, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

By the way

There is nothing wrong with this manufacturing concept.

This is the real mass production.

Even most of the car parts are not manufactured by the car makers as we might think.
Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by LikeAking: 10:52am On Mar 04, 2021
peeps4u:

Innoson doesn't rebadge.

Rebading is a very good manufacturing concept.

There is nothing wrong with it.

Haters are just hating success.

You buy patent from companies and make thing happen.

If Innoson and co, who wanted to start with manufacturing cars from the scratch, it my never happen.

So the smart guys used the other route to success.

Lets learn from them.
Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by LikeAking: 10:54am On Mar 04, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

This what we call REBADGING.....
NORD only produces its name tag

Wats wrong with REBADGING?
Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by EXOUSIAng: 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
LikeAking:

You are the foolish person here.

Mr.empty brain.

Counter what I have said with facts.

Stop been naive.

You better watch your mouth.

I dont relate with your type.

You came late for my class instead of you to take the back sit listen and ask questions.
You decided to open that trash can you call a mouth to call me names ..
As you get sense reach...
You no sabi wetin be rebadge....
Na person wer no get sense dey argue matter eer him no understand.
If no be sand dey your skull you for first read the other comments... But no. You had to be stupid

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by LikeAking: 2:44am On Mar 05, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

You came late for my class instead of you to take the back sit listen and ask questions.
You decided to open that trash can you call a mouth to call me names ..
As you get sense reach...
You no sabi wetin be rebadge....
Na person wer no get sense dey argue matter eer him no understand.
If no be sand dey your skull you for first read the other comments... But no. You had to be stupid

U are very stupid hater.

What is wrong with rebageing.

Is Nord the only company in the world rebadgeing?

Get sense fast.

Rebadgeing is a legit process in the manufacturing industry.

Mr. Hater, you have nothing to teach.

Learn from those "Nord Motion" who have made it big.

U can use his concept for you own business, but hatred and poverty mind set wont let you see the goods side.

Vamoose.

U just they worry ur life on top nothing.

Go and re-badge one item lets see.
Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by EXOUSIAng: 9:57am On Mar 05, 2021
LikeAking:

U are very stupid hater.

What is wrong with rebageing.

Is Nord the only company in the world rebadgeing?

Get sense fast.

Rebadgeing is a legit process in the manufacturing industry.

Mr. Hater, you have nothing to teach.

Learn from those "Nord Motion" who have made it big.

U can use his concept for you own business, but hatred and poverty mind set wont let you see the goods side.

Vamoose.

U just they worry ur life on top nothing.

Go and re-badge one item lets see.

Its easier having a discussion with my dog
Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by AmeLonRo(m): 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nice one.

LikeAking:
Nord Automobile

Nord Automobiles is a Nigerian automotive manufacturer with headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria. Our establishment was born out of the need for a remarkable made-in-Nigeria automobile brand.

Our operations focus on delivering quality expertise in the value chain – which includes the design, sourcing, development, assembling, distribution, marketing, provision of sales and after-sales service of our unique Nigerian branded automobiles.

Our fleet of Nigerian branded vehicles include the Nord Max, Flit bus, Aso truck, Lasgi big bus, Q3 sedan, Q5 SUV, Nord Yarn, Ben SUV, Urban sedan and more. Continue reading https://nordmotion.com/about/

See more pics here: https://nordmotion.com/vehicles/
https://nordmotion.com/board-of-directors/
https://nordmotion.com
Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by LikeAking: 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
AmeLonRo:
Nice one.

Thank u.
Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by Masterchef(m): 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
Since assembly easily passes for the final process of manufacturing, these local companies are manufacturers though they add next to NO value in the aspects of design, actual conversion of raw materials into parts and prefabrication.

Kudos to Nord and Innoson Motors nevertheless. Such industries have to start from somewhere and then embark on backward integration or re-engineering. This, perhaps is the Growth Process that EXOUSIAng is so keen about them having in place before having these guys labelled as real manufacturers.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Youth Is Manufacturing Great Cars Like Innoson by Obdk: 11:09am On Mar 09, 2021
Masterchef:
Since assembly easily passes for the final process of manufacturing, these local companies are manufacturers though they add next to NO value in the aspects of design, actual conversion of raw materials into parts and prefabrication.

Kudos to Nord and Innoson Motors nevertheless. Such industries have to start from somewhere and then embark on backward integration or re-engineering. This, perhaps is the Growth Process that EXOUSIAng is so keen about them having in place before having these guys labelled as real manufacturers.
That guy is just ignorant.

Innoson as a company have designed and produced there own vehicles like the innoson umu. Innoson uru..

The only parts imported by innoson is the engines and glasses, the produce what is possible and outsource from companies in Nigeria.. Its wrong to say they do not add value to the production, i dont kno about NORD but i kno innoson motors do thr thing...

I kno innoson have d biggest plastic factory in the country and and is the only plastic factory in Africa who have the capacity to produce motor bumpers..

(1) (Reply)

Distreee sale Honda Accord 05 for sale / Sold sold sold 2000 Model Peugeot 406 E10 Engine Available Forsale / 2003 Ford Windstar For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.