Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,322 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website (3080 Views)

My Joomla Sites Hacked- Help / How Do I Use Webmail Or Horde Or Squirellmail Mail On My Joomla Site / Help! How Do I Generate Pin Codes For Scratch Cards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website by shintaku(m): 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2010
Hello,
I want to have a PIN codes on my Joomla website. Just as in Jamb, WAEC, or NECO scratch cards.
Please I need a joomla component, or module that can do that.
Thanks
Re: Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website by hostmot(f): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2010
Pin Codes in all their glory are only common in developing countries where online payment systems are not in wide use.

Therefore, it would be difficult for you to find a functional Joomla module that would do what you want since the bulk of people who build this are in developed countries.

The only solution you have is to find a really good Joomla guru in Nigeria who will build a custom solution for you.

Lanre,
HostMot COO
www.hostmot.com
Re: Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2010
Find DHTML, or Lojik.

They can proffer solutions like the one suggested by hostmot
Re: Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2010
Well, either me or lojik can build such components or modules. But, i am rather not too available at the moment, try contacting lojik first.
Alternatively, you can get omnipotens or dual core to help you do the code generation manually with direct php, then you can now add
that into your project - either them or me can explain how to do that to you.

And yes, hostmot is very correct about all he said too.
Re: Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website by lojik(m): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2010
I can do it for u or better still, you can follow dhtml's advice on coding it manually but don't use direct php because i know a way of viewing codes added to joomla through direct php and this means i can see your codes and probably generate your pin codes from my house. grin grin grin I can even see your mysql connection parameters if u use direct php and you really cant say how many people know how to do this because i think i posted it on one forum once my apologies.

You can use my Jincluder module to include the manually coded script into joomla. Its more secure(or so i believe).

You can get the module on my site. You can also contact me via my site if u want me to code it for you.
Re: Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website by shintaku(m): 10:17am On Oct 18, 2010
Okay thank you: "lojik, omnipotens, DHTML, Donpuzo, and hostmot" Lets jump into action.

@lojik, I have downloaded the php Jincluder. Also the tag named "Tested and Trusted LEKE" on your website (www.lekeojikutu.com/) How did you put it? I need something like that. Is it a joomla module?

@lojik, The contact form on ur site seems not to be working properly! I tried sending a contact but receive error.

@hostmot, does your hostiug service support Joomla hosting?
Re: Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website by hostmot(f): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2010
@shintaku

Yes, it does and very well too. You can visit our website: www.hostmot.com to have a chat with a live agent if you have any further enquiries.
Re: Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website by utimatedes(m): 12:32am On Oct 20, 2010
The thread here is very interesting
Re: Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2010
u need to pay me to get me to jump into action
Re: Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website by shintaku(m): 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2010
OK, [b]@ *dhtml [/b]how much will I pay? Remember that if you are too expensive, lojik, omnipotens, dualcore, hostmot and many others are there!
So tell me what it will cost me??
Re: Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2010
i think you should call all those ones first, and make me the last option
Re: Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2010
Hahahaha. I was patiently waiting for DHTML's reply, and it was not disappointing.
Re: Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 21, 2010
thank you very much jare, no mind the guy
Re: Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website by ilosiwaju: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2010
I have an extension that does that. I just sent it to you shintaku. All the best.
Re: Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website by shintaku(m): 10:41am On Oct 21, 2010
@ilosiwaju, Thanks I will check it out.
@*dhtml, don't be scared to give me your quote, everybody has his business and my comment above was just an advice!
Re: Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2010
shintaku:

Okay thank you: "lojik, omnipotens, DHTML, Donpuzo, and hostmot" Lets jump into action.

@lojik, I have downloaded the php Jincluder. Also the tag named "Tested and Trusted LEKE" on your website (www.lekeojikutu.com/) How did you put it? I need something like that. Is it a joomla module?

@lojik, The contact form on your site seems not to be working properly! I tried sending a contact but receive error.

@hostmot, does your hostiug service support Joomla hosting?

mehn, you thought i had plans of giving you a quote eh? i was just playing along since you mentioned my name above.
i was only insinuating that it will not be free. but i am not willing to do it sha, i already have the script (i used it in a joomla online
school result checking site i made some months back), but i am sure you will not buy it at the price i would ave given it out.
Re: Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website by shintaku(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2010
Hahahahahah lol clever *dhtml,
Okay oooh, since you are only insinuating that it will not be free. Then here is my delivery address: shintaku2k6@yahoo.com I will be the happiest man on Nairaland if you send it to me.
Ilosiwaju send me an extension for doing that, but I will like to have something simply without much technicalities.

@ Ilosiwaju, I got your mail thanks for the extension. My question for you here is that does the extension work properly on local server? I am working on a local server - WAMP and receiving error reports especially when I try to generate passphrases.
Re: Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website by ilosiwaju: 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2010
That stuff is quite straightforward, please go through the help file and release notes. What kind of errors are you having? Mail me and let me help you check it. And yes, it's fine on wamp.
Re: Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website by Kevdiesel(m): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2011
@ilosiwaju, greetings, i have this same problem, can u pls send me the extension that makes it possible to enable scratch card registration, this is my add, by12pm@gmail.com, thanks for ur response!
Re: Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website by uzoma79: 10:25am On Feb 18, 2011
i have a script for pin codes - pls call 08030993200 or visit www.hostingpacific.net for more details
Re: Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website by free2: 11:27am On Feb 18, 2011
@uzoma79
Here is my email send it to me forum2k9@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website by samo(m): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2012
@ilosiwaju
@dhtml
Please can you guys kindly send me what you got My email is samueliyinbo@gmail.com . Urgently needed. Thank you
Re: Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website by oloyedejamiu: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2012
@ilosiwaju

Pls can u send me the JRpassphrase module.
I need it. My mail is freegist2012@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website by potiglo: 11:11am On Oct 01, 2012
@ LOJIK... PLEASE IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET COMPONENT THAT CAN MAKE A JOOMLA WEBSITE BE USED AS AN ONLINE WEBSITE...OR WHERE STUDENT CAN COME AND DOWNLOAD TEST ANSWER IT AND SUBMIT ONLINE...LIKE LOADING MATHS ENGLISH, TEN SUBJECT...VARIOUS QUESTIONS.... ETC...PLEASE ALL GURUS... DHTML,ILOSIWAJU, HOSTMOT... PLEASE HELP ME ...potiglo@yahoo.com my email.............................. i am a newbie...
Re: Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website by nnamso(m): 11:21am On Oct 02, 2012
i can help
Re: Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
potiglo: @ LOJIK... PLEASE IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET COMPONENT THAT CAN MAKE A JOOMLA WEBSITE BE USED AS AN ONLINE WEBSITE...OR WHERE STUDENT CAN COME AND DOWNLOAD TEST ANSWER IT AND SUBMIT ONLINE...LIKE LOADING MATHS ENGLISH, TEN SUBJECT...VARIOUS QUESTIONS.... ETC...PLEASE ALL GURUS... DHTML,ILOSIWAJU, HOSTMOT... PLEASE HELP ME ...potiglo@yahoo.com my email.............................. i am a newbie...
I have the solution already, but it is not in joomla - direct scripting. If you are interested in Joomla component, look for leke.
Re: Pin Codes Generation For My Joomla Website by Bulldog(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2016

(1) (Reply)

How To Encrypt Your Source Code / On-page SEO Vs Off-page SEO: Which Is More Important? / Looking For Nigerian Forum Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.