Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Bbnaija2019: Why I Stole Esther’s 380 Bet9ja Coins – Ike Tells Mercy (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija2019: Why I Stole Esther’s 380 Bet9ja Coins – Ike Tells Mercy (video) (453 Views)

Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) / I Am Looking For Your Pussy - Ike Tells Mercy / “you Look Like A S*x Doll” — Fans Tells Mercy Aigbe’s (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2019: Why I Stole Esther’s 380 Bet9ja Coins – Ike Tells Mercy (video) by deroada: 8:38am On Jul 29, 2019
One of the housemates of the ongoing Big Brother Naija 2019 reality television show, Ike specifically, said he stole his fellow housemates’ Bet9ja coins because of his girlfriend, Mercy.

Esther, when asked by other housemates how she misplaced her coins, she claimed that she placed her coins in her purse which houses her mic, but was unable to recall where she dropped her purse.

When further questioned, Esther said she might have forgotten the purse in the bathroom when she went to use the toilet.

Watch More from the source >>>>>http://bigbrothernaija.ng/bbnaija2019-why-i-stole-esthers-380-bet9ja-coins-ike-tells-mercy-video/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Jojo Rabbit 2019 / Netflix Releases Worldwide Subscriber Stats By Region For The First Time / Watch! 5 Things Every Christian Should Do Before 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.