Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) (43001 Views)

BBNaija: Cindy Makes Move On Elozonam, Diane’s Man / BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner / BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by HumphreyGspot(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2020
Former BBNaija housemate, Diane Yashim while on set on the BBNaija reunion revealed that she wants follow housemate, Elozonam to treat her the way Ike treats Mercy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRtKS90goG0

1 Like

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Dailymice: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
I want Moderators to stop posting nonsense on Front-page. They should treat Nairaland like Reddit

387 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by DreamyEyes: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
They are starting to spark up the flame of this pointless show

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Juanmike(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
It's well.

2 Likes

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by IfGodbeforus(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
They have come again...
Brethren stay focus!
The time we are in Right now calls for careful living..
The time calls for us to submit to Jesus Christ

Don't get distracted folks..

We are almost Out of here!

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by buyhairs: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
...But Elozonam is not Ike and you are not Mercy.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
It's like Seun is being paid to influence this show, if not, please tell me, how is this news?

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by wonuks(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
sad
Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by EyezofGod120: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
This people no get sense

11 Likes

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by MansoryMX(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nigeria bloggers are the most terrible bloggers on earth. What’s with you people and this stupid and senseless program sef.

27 Likes

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by LikeCool(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lubishhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
This kaduna south big Bobby girl no wan allow us rest for this country... I blame el Rufai for this

5 Likes

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Denique(f): 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
OK
Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Elslim: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ok... Next
Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by kennieG(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
Even if Ike dey slap Mercy behind cameras... Mumu

4 Likes

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by joviegghead: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
I will gladly like any fan of Big Brother to give 5 ways they've benefitted from watching the show.

Intellectually, financially or other ways.

9 Likes

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Hugo55(m): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bring back gulder ultimate search.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by BOOZELEE: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
Sorry Diane

The Elozanam be like GAY-Briel.

Which man go see complete full packaged black chocolate beauty like u dey front?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by ForeThinker: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
undecided
Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by lekkan(m): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Are you Mercy?? Did you win #30Million naira? Do you have big ass?? All these answers are No!No!!No!!
Oya face front

15 Likes

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by BanevsJoker(m): 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Basically letting her hop from one Chief Priest to another. Fine. Hip Hip Whorerayyy!

1 Like

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
it is time to publicize BBN again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Making Out In Bed / Evicted BBNaija Housemates Are Campaigning To Get Back Into The House / Ahneeka: Meet BBNaija Housemate, Maryanne Iwuchukwu Onyii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.