Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

The Snake Behind Rift Between Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Edo APC Cries Out. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake Behind Rift Between Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Edo APC Cries Out. (187 Views)

My Friend And I Just Killed This Snake Behind My House. (pictures Attached) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / Killed This Snake Behind My House This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Snake Behind Rift Between Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Edo APC Cries Out. by Cytoworld: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2019
The All Progressives Congress (APC), Edo State at the weekend rubbished claims that the state Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki is at loggerheads with his predecessor and National Chairman of party, Adams Oshiomhole over the control of the state and leadership tussle in Edo State House of Assembly.

Click Here for more
https://mycytoworld.com/2019/07/29/the-snake-behind-rift-between-obaseki-oshiomhole-edo-apc-cries-out/

(1) (Reply)

Daily Nigerian News Highlight / Ex- Nba Vice President Plots Media War On A'ibom Rec / Shi’ites Suspend ‘free El-zakzaky’ Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.