Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Burna Boy: Reason Why I Don’t Use Instagram Or Any Other Social Media Platform - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: Reason Why I Don’t Use Instagram Or Any Other Social Media Platform (421 Views)

Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) / Jaruma: Why Promote What You Don’t Use? Chioma Ifemeludike Asks Regina Daniels / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy: Reason Why I Don’t Use Instagram Or Any Other Social Media Platform by ZWorld: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2019
Burna Boy has revealed why he doesn’t use Instagram or other social media platforms like every other musician in Nigeria to post his contents and engage people.

In an interview with The Morning Breakfast, the Dangote crooner revealed that the only social media app he has in his phone is just WhatsApp, and it was installed by his mom just to able to chat with him.

Further explaining, he made mention of other people’s insecurities, problems and opinions sometimes damping him and his career.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/burna-boy-reason-why-i-dont-use-instagram-or-any-other-scial-media-platform/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Burna Boy: Reason Why I Don’t Use Instagram Or Any Other Social Media Platform by ZWorld: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2019
cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

"No One Can Force Me To Get Married" Don Jazzy Says / Wizkid Just Deleted All His Posts On Instagram [photos] / Singer 9ice Celebrates His Adorable Daughter's Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.