Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Singer 9ice Celebrates His Adorable Daughter's Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer 9ice Celebrates His Adorable Daughter's Birthday Today (412 Views)

Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) / 9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) / 9ice Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer 9ice Celebrates His Adorable Daughter's Birthday Today by Velveltyblog: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
Singer 9ice And Wife Endeared Their Adorable Daughter Michelle With Lovely Words And Photo Shoots As She Clocks Five Today: Award-winning indigenous singer, 9ice and wife Sunkanmi an event planner, endeared their daughter Michelle with adorable words as she clocked five years older today.

They both took to their Instagram page to celebrate her with lovely photos and a heartwarming message.

He (9ice) Wrote:

"Proud To Be A Father! I’m sure your mum is too You’re 5 Today With So Many Potentials. Your ability scares me but I pray God Almighty Allah Guide And Keep you for us! hbd my #loveylovey".

She (wife) wrote:

"I can’t believe it’s been five years already since I was graced with this high-spirited bundle of joy. Watching you grow, it amazes me how smart and silly you can be. You already have such a big personality; I know I truly am fortunate to get to be your mother. I love you more than words could ever express. I am looking forward to seeing you every morning with that goofy and grumpy face that you make. I am happily anticipating seeing you learn and grow beautifully every year. I am excited to see you conquer the world with your infectious laughter and boundless energy. Best fifth birthday, sweetheart".

Source: https://www.velveltyblog.info/2019/08/singer-9ice-daughter-birthday-michelle.html

1 Share

Re: Singer 9ice Celebrates His Adorable Daughter's Birthday Today by Praizenews: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
Wow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Is Up To Something He Has Deleted All His Instagram Post / Kim Kardashian Wins $2.7M / Sir Dee Finally Speaks On Tacha Having Body Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.