Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Goodbye Illiteracy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Goodbye Illiteracy (955 Views)

Illiteracy Rate In Southeastern Nigeria / Which State Has The Highest Level Of Illiteracy / Which State Has The Highest Level Of Illiteracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodbye Illiteracy by ereaders(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2007
Hello NairaLanders,
I bring to your door step the world topmost illiteracy transformer.

Its an e-BOOK that puts smiles on the faces of those that are illiterate; those who cannot read the letter "A" just as big as the "ZUMA ROCK" to those who can sit for the SSCE and make it for just one sitting within three(3)months of usage.

Price - N2,500 per e-copy

For further information;
Call: +2348085560585

Payment details

Bank: First Bank Nig. Plc
Name: Sunano Lucky
a/c num. 3102010013333
Re: Goodbye Illiteracy by nosa101(f): 8:02pm On May 12, 2007
Illiterates can use computers? wow!
Re: Goodbye Illiteracy by b7slim(m): 10:58am On May 19, 2007
anyone who can read this page does not need that e-book of yours
pick a blackboard go to the market square and start
something from there.
thanks.
Re: Goodbye Illiteracy by ereaders(m): 7:24pm On May 19, 2007
Hi Nairalanders,
Its glad to know that all naira landers are eligible readers.
But have you think it this way, that they are many friends of naira landers who are out there who can't even spell their names, who can't differentiate the alphabets properly.
These people live with you,they interact with you,they may even be in your household,
These people are those you should be concerned of.
If i decide to take the book to the bookshop without your aid they can't access it.
Why don't we be our brothers keeper by helping them get this book of today's transformation so they(the illiterate) too could be among the nairalanders.

They are counting on you seriously. Don't say it doesnt matters to you.

Thanks.
Re: Goodbye Illiteracy by ereaders(m): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2007
getting out of this mess takes creative effort of both those that know and those trying to know. i would rather let you all know that illiteracy starts from the mind and it must be dealt with from the mind. please get this e-book and print for that loved one that you cared so much about whom has been badly injured by the handiwork of illiteracy and he/she can never forget you in a hurry, think of it.

(1) (Reply)

My Erroneous Jamb Result / Can I Print My Photocard Without My Regestration Cards. / 4 All Aspiring Futoites (info. On The Latest Scratch Card Amount: )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.