Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Trump: I Could Wipe Afghanistan "Off The Face Of The Earth " - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: I Could Wipe Afghanistan "Off The Face Of The Earth " (540 Views)

DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December / Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election / Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump: I Could Wipe Afghanistan "Off The Face Of The Earth " by muykem: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2019
Donald Trump live on CNN said he could wipe Afghanistan "off the face of the earth " what's is your opinion on this statement.
Re: Trump: I Could Wipe Afghanistan "Off The Face Of The Earth " by budaatum: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
I hope the weed he's smoking ain't easily available.
The proper description of whoever said that is "terrorist"

Re: Trump: I Could Wipe Afghanistan "Off The Face Of The Earth " by dermmy(m): 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
He should go on and wipe them. His nairaland fans will support him.
Re: Trump: I Could Wipe Afghanistan "Off The Face Of The Earth " by Efewestern: 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
dermmy:
He should go on and wipe him. His nairaland fans will support him.

The only way that is possible is if he intends using nuclear weapons, using nuclear on Talibans will bring many criticism to US and US might loose their moral stand against others who intend having nuclear weapons for self defense, that action alone might lead to a new nuclear arm race.

If he doesn't want to use Nuclear weapons, then I don't see him clearing Talibans in a long time, Afghanistan is a mountainous territory, one suitable for a defensive battle, sending more troops to the country won't solve anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: I Could Wipe Afghanistan "Off The Face Of The Earth " by dermmy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
Efewestern:

The only way that is possible is if he intends using nuclear weapons, using nuclear on Talibans will bring many criticism to US and US might loose their moral stand against others who intend having nuclear weapons for self defense, that action alone might lead to a new nuclear arm race.

If he doesn't want to use Nuclear weapons, then I don't see him clearing Talibans in a long time, Afghanistan is a mountainous territory, one suitable for a defensive battle, sending more troops to the country won't solve anything.

You are right oga Efewestern. Just trolling his die hard fans on NL, you know these guys will start coming up with blind arguements very soon.
Re: Trump: I Could Wipe Afghanistan "Off The Face Of The Earth " by mysticwarrior(m): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
Trump should go and ask the Soviets what they suffered in the hands of the Afghan mujahedeen resistance fighters.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump: I Could Wipe Afghanistan "Off The Face Of The Earth " by Efewestern: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
dermmy:

You are right oga Efewestern. Just trolling his die hard fans on NL, you know these guys will start coming up with blind arguements very soon.

Most comments here are based on sentiments, sometimes I they even shame for them, so I just avoid some threads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: I Could Wipe Afghanistan "Off The Face Of The Earth " by leofab(f): 3:42am On Jul 30, 2019
Lol
Re: Trump: I Could Wipe Afghanistan "Off The Face Of The Earth " by budaatum: 6:17am On Jul 30, 2019
Re: Trump: I Could Wipe Afghanistan "Off The Face Of The Earth " by CTPlayer: 7:54am On Jul 30, 2019
muykem:
Donald Trump live on CNN said he could wipe Afghanistan "off the face of the earth " what's is your opinion on this statement.
Where is the link to the article and quote?

(1) (Reply)

U.s Election 2020: President Trump Will Be Blown Away – By Lai Omotola / Us Sec Of State Reveals Why Trump Will Not Handover To Joe Biden / The Brazilian Presidential Jet(brazilian Airforce One-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.