Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him (51653 Views)

Ganduje, Okorocha, Fashola, Others To Discuss Nigeria’s Unity / New Ministries Created By President Buhari And Their Ministers (Photos) / Senator Okorocha - Fashola Is Now Having Gray Hair For Heading Three Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by Olayinka8793(m): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
Gray hair as a result of a work that guarantees millions and sometimes billions in salary, kickbacks , contract inflation and bribery abi? The kind of grey hair most people pray for.
Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by Ormorlehwah(f): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Onyenna:
je suis ici pour observer.....
tu parle francais?
Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by MATBILL10(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Honestly speaking three portfolios are too much for one person to handle in this country. He can't be productive in the three ministries at the same time. Power alone is one of the biggest portfolio for anyone to handle. I expected the presidency to assign two portfolios to other persons am sure if that is done BRF will record more achievements this time.
Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by davywillis: 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
ah bon? moi aussi.
Onyenna:
je suis ici pour observer.....
Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by mixta140: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
Good for him...weytin b my own?
Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by TSRC: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
Bolustical:
All that concerns me is that Fasola must be Nigeria's next president.

Nigeria needs him, he has the capability to sustain the good works Buhari is doing.
Go and vote the minister of darkness as president of Yoruba land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by Eraddray(m): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
as long as he's a working and walking minister..then we're cool... what even the essence of ur black hair that knows nothing than to steal the public funds
Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by edibobo: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
What is my business with his brown teeth also.... I he likes, she should he should grow no hair at all
Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by TSRC: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
MATBILL10:
Honestly speaking three portfolios are too much for one person to handle in this country. He can't be productive in the three ministries at the same time. Power alone is one of the biggest portfolio for anyone to handle. I expected the presidency to assign two portfolios to other persons am sure if that is done BRF will record more achievements this time.
I hope you know he has highly paid people working under him.
His job is to administrate and streamline ideas.
What is so difficult in that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
Bolustical:

Nigeria needs him, he has the capability to sustain the good works Buhari is doing.
Am with u on this one bro, we need someone like fash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by Angelfrost(m): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
Chiedu4Trump:
This is the one time I agree with the Gov of Statues. angry

How can 1 man run 3 ministries

How can a president of a large nation equally run the daily affairs of the petroleum ministry? How can a vice president be running errands like sharing money to market women, and visiting every victim of Fulani attacks?.... How does a nation's law making senate become the retirement home for governors? How can a section of the nation continue to determine who becomes president?.... Etc... undecided

Welcome to Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by frowland(m): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
ojun50:
Who cares if he has green teeth

His children
Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by yeyeosoronga: 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
Yes, he's got grey hairs because he's getting younger. undecided
Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by Okuda(m): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
uzohrome:
Buhari is trying to cut down cost of governance.

The three portfolios is two heavy on brother Fash, maybe split it and let him handle just one. Amechi is the best minister for Buhari first tenor.

what cost exactly?
Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by thesicilian: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
Bolustical:

Based on what criteria?!
You guys just talk without due consideration. Of the 3 ministries he was given to handle, which one can you honestly boast of that he has done up to average?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by 8stargeneral: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
okorocha talk sense here
Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by joshepade(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
Don't worry Mr. okorocha, it is deliberate!
Fashola's capacity is being built for presidential race, so he wouldn't be another failure. I understand, you too do.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by Ojiofor: 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
I don dey get grey hair,which ministry I come dey manage,na wao for these thieves.Btw,Fash should be dashed one ministry to loot because 3 is too much for one man thats what Okorocha saying.
Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by Funkybabee(f): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
don't worry, Aregbesola is the next minister of work..2023 will suprise Nigeria
Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by babadeee(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
Bolustical:

You are mad sir, which good work Buhari is doing? Just point one for me let me see Cow like you

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
as one of your legs is shorter than the other because of the loots you did in Imo
Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by Lovelyn451(f): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
G
Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by Edyice: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
Okorocha also witness fasholas failure grin

Okorocha need one or two places too , he has families that he want to give minister for HAPPINESS ;DAND minister for JOYFULNESS grin

Nonsense!!
Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by foreshore(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
Gistpeeps:
Former Governor of Imo State, Senator Rochas Okorocha on Monday lamented that the immediate past Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola is now having gray hair because the work of heading three ministries was to big for him.

Okorocha spoke during the ministerial screening of Fashola by the senate.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/fashola-now-having-gray-hair-for-heading-3-ministries-okorocha.html

He never even succeeded especially in Power despite all the propaganda of APC
Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by GentleMoney: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
princeade86:
Hmmmmmm
Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by Onyenna(m): 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
davywillis:
ah bon? moi aussi.

Bienvenue Monsieur.....

Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by benpuzzy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
Owelle Roch will always make himself to be noticed in the chamber.
Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by Onyenna(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ormorlehwah:
tu parle francais?

Oui.... But.... pas tant....

.... Petit....
Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by jaxxy(m): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
Part of the incompetence and misjudgments of Buhari’s government. Why shud one man handle 3 ministries?
Re: Okorocha: Fashola Now Has Gray Hair, 3 Ministries Are Too Large For Him by Omoslim26: 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
dis rochas will kill himself with smoke o how can someone be mixing weed sk nd Arizona together even a blind man can sense his hypocrisy from afar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLC, TUC Suspend Strike / Nnamdi Kanu Writes British Commission, Asks For Consular Services / Young Orji Kalu Complained About His Delayed Recognition In 1987 (Throwback Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.