Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Chimamanda Adichie Makes Meghan Markle 'Forces For Change' Vogue List - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Makes Meghan Markle 'Forces For Change' Vogue List (16476 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Meghan Markle 'Forces For Change' Vogue List by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
Lol. What are you people changing
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Meghan Markle 'Forces For Change' Vogue List by one1clien(m): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
Chimamanda Adiche is really going places. I'm happy for her.

Pls see my signature for your website.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Meghan Markle 'Forces For Change' Vogue List by modernWays: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
I wonder what you guys are celebrating about this woman.

You will never see her raising her voice or influence to condem all these useless oppressors of the masses ruling us.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Meghan Markle 'Forces For Change' Vogue List by grandstar(m): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
Is it Markel or Market? I'm so confused.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Meghan Markle 'Forces For Change' Vogue List by Admitwithschola: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
adecz:
smiley smiley

Chimamanda is a truly talented
& blessed Nigerian..

She has surely dined with presidents
& kings..

Some parts of Nigerians won't
be happy with this recognition.

Kudos.

You are unbelievable. I am disappointed. If I knew you in person, I would have told you same to your face.

Why would some parts of Nigeria be unhappy? What's the correlation? Is everything OK?

Geez
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Meghan Markle 'Forces For Change' Vogue List by Admitwithschola: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
modernWays:
I wonder what you guys are celebrating about this woman.

You will never see her raising her voice or influence to condem all these useless oppressors of the masses ruling us.

She is world class and she is Nigerian, and it's not out of place for Nigerians to celebrate her in a big way.

I myself when I went to Birmigham in 2016, I saw a bill board of her in one advert, maybe they were advertizing a book. She is not small oo, she is well known and respected world wide.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Meghan Markle 'Forces For Change' Vogue List by Emmanueledu(m): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
Which one is Meagan Market again ���
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Meghan Markle 'Forces For Change' Vogue List by Omoslim26: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
A perfect epithome of BEAUTY AND BRAINS always doing her country proud
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Meghan Markle 'Forces For Change' Vogue List by Truthwords: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
Feminism Stinks

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Meghan Markle 'Forces For Change' Vogue List by Aare2050(m): 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
EdiAbali:

Go to BBC Yoruba page that's where you get Yoruba people whom are interested in Yoruba news.

Stop distracting us

your opinion doesn't count. and who are the "US"?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Meghan Markle 'Forces For Change' Vogue List by Lovelyn451(f): 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
G
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Meghan Markle 'Forces For Change' Vogue List by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nigerian men hating on Chimamanda and her feminist cause can keep choking. Lady is making waves internationally. Y'all are on Nairaland demanding submission from women whose feet you're not fit to dust.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Meghan Markle 'Forces For Change' Vogue List by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
Admitwithschola:

She is world class and she is Nigerian, and it's not out of place for Nigerians to celebrate her in a big way.

I myself when I went to Birmigham in 2016, I saw a bill board of her in one advert, maybe they were advertizing a book. She is not small oo, she is well known and respected world wide.

Be waiting for who will talk for you o. Don't use your own voice
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Meghan Markle 'Forces For Change' Vogue List by adecz: 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
Admitwithschola:

You are unbelievable. I am disappointed. If I knew you in person, I would have told you same to your face.

Why would some parts of Nigeria be unhappy? What's the correlation? Is everything OK?

Geez

You are blissfully, childishly, ignorant
& naive about the ethnoreligious dynamics
of Nigeria today..

Are you aware that certain ethnic groups
in this country were angry that it was mainly
Igbos that made up our national team to
the recently concluded Nations Cup?

They then declared that they would
prefer a fellow religious country to win the
Cup instead of the heavily Igbo dominated
National team.

This story was even on nairaland.

I don't blame you for your ignorance; you
come here to read about romance, NYSC & food.

Ignoramus!!! sad sad sad sad
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Makes Meghan Markle 'Forces For Change' Vogue List by lambalamb(m): 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
I am so glad I found you! Longest sir.

Admitwithschola:

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Demon Sister / The Candle In The Wind / About The Book "We Are All Biafrans" And Chido Onumah, The Author

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.