Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Msc Public Health Or Biotechnology I Need Suggestions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Msc Public Health Or Biotechnology I Need Suggestions (1034 Views)

A Career In Biology Or Biotechnology? / Medicine In Nigeria Or Biotechnology In Russia / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK (2) (3) (4)

Msc Public Health Or Biotechnology I Need Suggestions by Amwitty(f): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
Good day everyone i want to inquire pls which is better an MSC in public health or an MSC in biotechnology? What are the career prospect? I love to learn and also i want to make an impact reducing disease occurrence but I also want a career that would ensure job stability especially in this naija lol your advice are welcomed
Re: Msc Public Health Or Biotechnology I Need Suggestions by Amwitty(f): 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
Lala pls gelp a sister na abeg
Re: Msc Public Health Or Biotechnology I Need Suggestions by Misternas89(m): 9:02am On Jun 21, 2021
Hey dear, so what did you later settled for ? Biotechnology or MPH
Re: Msc Public Health Or Biotechnology I Need Suggestions by Amwitty(f): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Misternas89:
Hey dear, so what did you later settled for ? Biotechnology or MPH
So sorry I'm just seeing this my bad. I settled for Biotechnology and I'm rounding up this year sef smiley
Re: Msc Public Health Or Biotechnology I Need Suggestions by grantinfoDesk(m): 10:31am On Jul 13, 2022
Other students that are also interested in other scholarships and Grants.
https://grantinfodesk.com/
Re: Msc Public Health Or Biotechnology I Need Suggestions by Hahjascho(m): 11:08am On Jul 13, 2022
Amwitty:

So sorry I'm just seeing this my bad. I settled for Biotechnology and I'm rounding up this year sef smiley
Nice....is it here in Nigeria...and do you mind sharing the school?
Re: Msc Public Health Or Biotechnology I Need Suggestions by Amwitty(f): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2022
Hahjascho:
Nice....is it here in Nigeria...and do you mind sharing the school?
Yes it's in Nigeria, at the Nigeria Defense Academy Kaduna
Re: Msc Public Health Or Biotechnology I Need Suggestions by Hahjascho(m): 11:39am On Jul 13, 2022
Amwitty:

Yes it's in Nigeria, at the Nigeria Defense Academy Kaduna
Ohk ...good.
Re: Msc Public Health Or Biotechnology I Need Suggestions by Amwitty(f): 11:43am On Jul 13, 2022
Hahjascho:
Ohk ...good.
Yea thank you
Re: Msc Public Health Or Biotechnology I Need Suggestions by wittywriter: 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
Amwitty:

Yea thank you
Please kindly enlighten me as per the reason for your email request or drop your own contact i no longer have access to my NL account email.
Amwitty:

Oh ok not to bother you but I'm interested in writing as a side hustle and I looked up your signature and I am wondering if you can put me through. Thanks
Choosing writing as a side hustle implies you are already gainfully engaged/earning so tell me what you do so ill know what best to suggest to you as regards which writing path may best suite you so as not to waste time and other resource(s).
Reason is that the writing field is a very wide field moreso earning from it also is a completely different issue to approach.
So reply aptly then we take/approach it further.

Wittyness.
Re: Msc Public Health Or Biotechnology I Need Suggestions by Amwitty(f): 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
wittywriter:

Please kindly enlighten me as per the reason for your email request or drop your own contact i no longer have access to my NL account email.

Wittyness.
Oh ok not to bother you but I'm interested in writing as a side hustle and I looked up your signature and I am wondering if you can put me through. Thanks
Re: Msc Public Health Or Biotechnology I Need Suggestions by Amwitty(f): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
wittywriter:

Choosing writing as a side hustle implies you are already gainfully engaged/earning so tell me what you do so ill know what best to suggest to you as regards which writing path may best suite you so as not to waste time and other resource(s).
Reason is that the writing field is a very wide field moreso earning from it also is a completely different issue to approach.
So reply aptly then we take/approach it further.

Wittyness.

Sorry Wittyness I am just seeing this. So I am a poultry farmer that's the business I do currently
Re: Msc Public Health Or Biotechnology I Need Suggestions by wittywriter: 8:54am On Nov 14, 2023
Amwitty:

Sorry Wittyness I am just seeing this. So I am a poultry farmer that's the business I do currently
I was surprised you kept mute to my response.
Anyways for a more effective communication drop a whatsapp contact you can be reached with...I hope your reply will be apt this time.
Amwitty:

Hello Wittyness good evening. Please for safety reasons how about you PM me please I'm skeptical about sharing my WhatsApp details here. Thank you.
Just share then delete after 5mins.
Amwitty:

Sorry I'm replying this late my phone is bad

Wittyness.
Re: Msc Public Health Or Biotechnology I Need Suggestions by Amwitty(f): 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2023
wittywriter:

Anyways for a more effective communication drop a whatsapp contact you can be reached with...I hope your reply will be apt this time.

Wittyness.
Hello Wittyness good evening. Please for safety reasons how about you PM me please I'm skeptical about sharing my WhatsApp details here. Thank you.
Re: Msc Public Health Or Biotechnology I Need Suggestions by Amwitty(f): 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness.
Good evening witty writer
Re: Msc Public Health Or Biotechnology I Need Suggestions by Amwitty(f): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness.
Sorry I'm replying this late my phone is bad
Re: Msc Public Health Or Biotechnology I Need Suggestions by Amwitty(f): 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness.
Hello wittyness I dropped my number but I am yet to hear from you. Good evening

Underage Hawker Sign On Futminna Graduating Student Cloth [Photo] / Oluwatallest The New SU President Federal University Lokoja / When Is School Resuming Back