Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Sen Abbo:Ex Gov Rauf Forfeited His Salary To Support My Aspiration As Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Abbo:Ex Gov Rauf Forfeited His Salary To Support My Aspiration As Chairman (716 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola: Before And Now Pictures / BREAKING: Ex-gov, Rauf Aregbesola Vows To Send Gov Adeleke Out Of Power In 2026 / Police Reacts To Trending Picture Of Sen. Abbo & IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen Abbo:Ex Gov Rauf Forfeited His Salary To Support My Aspiration As Chairman by Rayd502(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
During the ministerial screening of Ex Gov Rauf Aregbesola,Senator Abbo Elisha while appealing to his distinguished colleagues to accord the ex Gov the privilege of taking a bow,gave a narrative how he sought the help the Ex Gov in 2012 when he was running for the office of chairman in his Local government area.

Without even knowing the him,the Ex Gov granted him audience in Lagos and gave him his salary for that month to support his ambition.He further extolled the virtues of the nominee as a detribalized Nigerian and hence be given the privilege of taking a bow.

1 Like

Re: Sen Abbo:Ex Gov Rauf Forfeited His Salary To Support My Aspiration As Chairman by Solsix(m): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Rayd502:
During the ministerial screening of Ex Gov Rauf Aregbesola,Senator Abbo Elisha while appealing to his distinguished colleagues to accord the ex Gov the privilege of taking a bow,gave a narrative how he sought the help the Ex Gov in 2012 when he was running for the office of chairman in his Local government area.

Without even knowing the him,the Ex Gov granted him audience in Lagos and gave him his salary for that month to support his ambition.He further extolled the virtues of the nominee as a detribalized Nigerian and hence be given the privilege of taking a bow.
Nice gesture from Rauf but is not enough to take a bow
Re: Sen Abbo:Ex Gov Rauf Forfeited His Salary To Support My Aspiration As Chairman by aolawale025: 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
And that has being the trend. Always based on personal considerations not on what the nominee can deliver

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Is Nigeria Smartest Political Player – Oshiomhole / BREAKING: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan Finally Names Senate Committees / Wike To Ganduje, “you Can’t Pocket Me, I’m Not Dollars”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.