Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,989 members, 7,952,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

Photos From BBNaija Eviction Party With Avala, Isilomo, Kim Oprah, Ella, Tuoyo - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos From BBNaija Eviction Party With Avala, Isilomo, Kim Oprah, Ella, Tuoyo (28204 Views)

BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted / Bbnaija: Frodd & Isilomo Caught Kissing (Photo) / BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From BBNaija Eviction Party With Avala, Isilomo, Kim Oprah, Ella, Tuoyo by tetralogyfallot(m): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
Oo
Re: Photos From BBNaija Eviction Party With Avala, Isilomo, Kim Oprah, Ella, Tuoyo by NACE13: 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
Who is that 'Spider girl' trying to crawl out through the wall?
Just stand up right, no need to force it. You ain't got it
Re: Photos From BBNaija Eviction Party With Avala, Isilomo, Kim Oprah, Ella, Tuoyo by nwanyiugbo122(f): 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
Even if one minute you enter the House and leaves,you automatically becomes an ex Housemate and a celebrity. yeye pipo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From BBNaija Eviction Party With Avala, Isilomo, Kim Oprah, Ella, Tuoyo by Equity15(m): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
WeRblessed:
Kim Oprah?

There is only one Oprah in the world, and that is Oprah Winfrey.

Her parents named her Opah, but the nurse at the hospital where she was born misspelled it to Oprah instead of Opah. Even in America, no one but Oprah Winfrey is bearing the name. Now we are copying. Nigeria and anything from west is better mentality.
guy, calm down..the Oprah could be a shortened form for okpara..her real names could be Kimberly okpara since she's Igbo.
Re: Photos From BBNaija Eviction Party With Avala, Isilomo, Kim Oprah, Ella, Tuoyo by kaziblake(f): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
meobizy:
It looks no different from their regular Saturday night parties. Which kind of cheap venue did they use for the event? They should try for these people, biko.

This is the next set of housemates AY will invite free of charge for his show only to mock them with his dry jokes. I pity them in advance.
So Cubans is a cheap venue
Re: Photos From BBNaija Eviction Party With Avala, Isilomo, Kim Oprah, Ella, Tuoyo by kaziblake(f): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
Yea..Saturday was mad mehn
Re: Photos From BBNaija Eviction Party With Avala, Isilomo, Kim Oprah, Ella, Tuoyo by meobizy(f): 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
kaziblake:
So Cubans is a cheap venue
If those pictures are my only gauge I’ll say yes.
Re: Photos From BBNaija Eviction Party With Avala, Isilomo, Kim Oprah, Ella, Tuoyo by kaziblake(f): 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
meobizy:

If those pictures are my only gauge I’ll say yes.
No dear it isn't cheap at all ..I was at the party too so I can say with fact that a lot of money was spent for that party...
Re: Photos From BBNaija Eviction Party With Avala, Isilomo, Kim Oprah, Ella, Tuoyo by shogsman(m): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
Alphamarketer:
You know,i've noticed Nigerians are one of the most hypocritical beings on earth. grin

If you check out comments on BBNAIJA threads,most of it are condemning the show,the immorality,and why it is brought to front page bla bla bla..
But look at the views each thread has,compare it with other moral and informative threads that grace this front page..thousands more,abi?

Thats why we'll continue seeing them.Seun and his mods need the traffic,and they know Nigerians love viewing Bbnaija threads despite their hypocrisy.

If they don't view the thread how are they supposed to comment against it Sherlock?
Re: Photos From BBNaija Eviction Party With Avala, Isilomo, Kim Oprah, Ella, Tuoyo by naijajobx: 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
Oh
Re: Photos From BBNaija Eviction Party With Avala, Isilomo, Kim Oprah, Ella, Tuoyo by laikas: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
alasoluyilaolu:
Dont understand the need of this post to the public.
And you are here

1 Like

Re: Photos From BBNaija Eviction Party With Avala, Isilomo, Kim Oprah, Ella, Tuoyo by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
Is Nelson and Thelma still in deep thought?
Re: Photos From BBNaija Eviction Party With Avala, Isilomo, Kim Oprah, Ella, Tuoyo by mechanics(m): 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
How will someone be doing part time stripper as a job, that's crazy.
Re: Photos From BBNaija Eviction Party With Avala, Isilomo, Kim Oprah, Ella, Tuoyo by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Abeg how i fit entet this house next year nah
Re: Photos From BBNaija Eviction Party With Avala, Isilomo, Kim Oprah, Ella, Tuoyo by Awe4luv(m): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
Paroh:
Eyah kiss

Buy Fleshlight from me. Stop premarital sex. See my signature and pm me
lemme refer you to senator abbo.....
Re: Photos From BBNaija Eviction Party With Avala, Isilomo, Kim Oprah, Ella, Tuoyo by WeRblessed(f): 6:31am On Jul 31, 2019
Equity15:
guy, calm down..the Oprah could be a shortened form for okpara..her real names could be Kimberly okpara since she's Igbo.

I understand bro, and I dont mean it in a bad way. What I was implying is that we Nigerians just have to be careful the way we copy everything from the western countries. Oprah has no meaning. As a full blood Igbo as she is, Igbos will not name their children anyhow name, because people's names are their guide in life. You will never see any igbo parents naming their children a meaningless names. Oprah Winfrey said she regreated no changing her name, because it has no meaning, but when she started working as a TV broadcaster they liked how her name sounded and she kept it because its unique. So many people are in a mess today because of their names. A lot have died untimely because of the name they adopted from the magazines or TV without knowing the meaning. But, you are right bro. I just wish people will tread with caution. Knowing the Igbos, the most blessed and ingenious people on the planet, don't just bear anyhow names.
Re: Photos From BBNaija Eviction Party With Avala, Isilomo, Kim Oprah, Ella, Tuoyo by Equity15(m): 7:15am On Jul 31, 2019
WeRblessed:

I understand bro, and I dont mean it in a bad way. What I was implying is that we Nigerians just have to be careful the way we copy everything from the western countries. Oprah has no meaning. As a full blood Igbo as she is, Igbos will not name their children anyhow name, because people's names are their guide in life. You will never see any igbo parents naming their children a meaningless names. Oprah Winfrey said she regreated no changing her name, because it has no meaning, but when she started working as a TV broadcaster they liked how her name sounded and she kept it because its unique. So many people are in a mess today because of their names. A lot have died untimely because of the name they adopted from the magazines or TV without knowing the meaning. But, you are right bro. I just wish people will tread with caution. Knowing the Igbos, the most blessed and ingenious people on the planet, don't just bear anyhow names.
lol, you're right bro, that was how some years ago, my mum's young(not married) niece named her daughter one English name like that, when they came visiting, mum asked for the name of the baby, when they told mum, she could barely pronounce it correctly..she was like, what kinda name is this? and the niece replied, it's an English/Spanish name..mum asked what it means na so the girl quiet oh...mom was like , how can you name your daughter a name that doesn't have meaning. she was just quiet.. it was later I realised she named the daughter after a cast in one soap opera like that , that year.

1 Like

Re: Photos From BBNaija Eviction Party With Avala, Isilomo, Kim Oprah, Ella, Tuoyo by WeRblessed(f): 8:15am On Jul 31, 2019
Equity15:
lol, you're right bro, that was how some years ago, my mum's young(not married) niece named her daughter one English name like that, when they came visiting, mum asked for the name of the baby, when they told mum, she could barely pronounce it correctly..she was like, what kinda name is this? and the niece replied, it's an English/Spanish name..mum asked what it means na so the girl quiet oh...mom was like , how can you name your daughter a name that doesn't have meaning. she was just quiet.. it was later I realised she named the daughter after a cast in one soap opera like that , that year.

grin grin
Re: Photos From BBNaija Eviction Party With Avala, Isilomo, Kim Oprah, Ella, Tuoyo by kokoA(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2019
mechanics:
How will someone be doing part time stripper as a job, that's crazy.
Hunger never show you pepper yet.
Re: Photos From BBNaija Eviction Party With Avala, Isilomo, Kim Oprah, Ella, Tuoyo by mechanics(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
kokoA:
Hunger never show you pepper yet.
hahahah, I don't pray for that o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show / Bollywood Vs Hollywood - Which Is Better? / BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.