Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show (28113 Views)

Toni Payne Blasts Those Who Still Accuse Her Of 'sleeping'with Ruggedman / Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth / Video + Picture: Man Lifts 50kg Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by dani1luv: 9:19am On Oct 09, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-_CcpXiJfLRM/UlUFedCGqVI/AAAAAAAAFmI/t5INesrAo6U/s1600/teeth.JPG[/img]

This man pictured above carrying a bag of rice with his teeth is named Rasaq Foluku who did the unthinkable on Toni Payne's show recently.

Watch the video below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99Ce1p2m_cg&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/10/video-and-photo-man-lifts-bag-of-rice.html
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 09, 2013
Um...Do you have an idea that i cant lift that stuff with both hands?

Someone needs to breakdown this Rocket Science to me undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by dani1luv: 10:21am On Oct 09, 2013
El Guapo: Um...Do you have an idea that i cant lift that stuff with both hands?

Someone needs to breakdown this Rocket Science to me undecided

Why do I have this feeling that you're stalking me? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Inosenduatall: 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
That bag of rice looks like padded foam to me. Oh well, maybe its just me.

If his teeth falls off its stories that touches that will follow.

Last Bullet: Third to comment. I know say I suppose don old pass like dis but I couldn't resist. Want to thank everybody who took the time to read this and I want to appreciate those who have always believed in me. To all my exes I hope you can now see that I am the one that got away bah? To all my haters I want to assure you that I have forgiven u and there are no hard feelings. You guys will also make money in Jesus name. To all my supporters God go make una bigger. To all the guys, if u see me in a bar or seated at the table of men dont be afraid to greet, I promise I will buy u one bottle. To all the ladies, i'm selectively single and ready to selectively mingle. Don't be afraid to holla at me I promise I dont cheat. Mom, I told you I would make you proud, didn't I? Glad u never doubted me.

16 Likes

Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Augustinaz(m): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
Make dem give am the rice before LUCY Pussy use am against dem.
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Joevics(m): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
Nice. Don't complain if they fall off.
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by telim: 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
His jaw must be made up of a strong bone surrounded with strong muscle. well i can only try these with my dick.

1 Like

Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by dadebayo1(m): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
Space booked. Brb

1 Like

Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by manny4life(m): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
Later women will say "what a man can do, women can do better", look at her, she can't lift the bag of rice... so much for a "woman can do better". On to lifting rice with the the teeth, hmm.. I've tried not to use these words...forgive me o but damn, these is a serious

SIGNS OF END TIME grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by adsonstone: 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
Absurd!
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by chymystique(f): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
D'accord undecided
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Mobsync(m): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
Hope he was allowed to take the bag of rice home?
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Judolisco(m): 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
D bag of rice luks lyk a pillow, i cant believe it,its imposible

2 Likes

Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Lilimax(f): 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
...And how much was he paid for doing this
E no go better for poverty grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Hardeyoye: 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
Juju at work.

5 Likes

Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Booty4me: 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
jazzzz shocked
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Willgates(m): 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
okija-juju... over to u
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ojuju Calabar! But wait..o! Is that not Okija_juju that am seeing on the picture.. So this is what this guy has been doing to put food on his table and he finally carried his carreer to the Toni Payne show.. Hmmm seun no let that guy PM you..o! Or you may finding your self selling Nairaland to him for 50 kobo

1 Like

Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Ruq: 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by pinky21(f): 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
Haa dis na african magic
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by toluwaniyahoo(f): 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
are u sure he is not a magician or using juju

1 Like

Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
I pity the girl this man will French kiss with that muscle mouth. undecided
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by chymystique(f): 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
Judolisco: D bag of rice luks lyk a pillow, i cant believe it
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Fazhy: 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
Na him sabi.

Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by olayemioshiyemi: 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
Space booked.brb
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by moscobabs(m): 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
na prof.pellar's son

1 Like

Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by toluwaniyahoo(f): 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
Judolisco: D bag of rice luks lyk a pillow, i cant believe it,its imposible

a full bag of rice is not as full as that, u re right is too full and light in looking
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by dareyking(m): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
Lol....buh nt funny.
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Lilvicky(m): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
Bag of rice abi bag of foam,rice no dey pump lik dat joor. shocked
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by Burger01(m): 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
Is that for real?

Assuming... you are in a public toilet... You realized there was no tissue. You searched your pocket and found a N1000 note and $100US note.... You turned around and you saw an old Bible!

Which of them would you use

As for Burger the N1000 useless note has got to do the dirty job.
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show by swagqueen(f): 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
Jazz.......

ETT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Watching "American Gods" / Queen Evicted From The Big Brother House / List Of 2016 BET Award Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.