Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) (32606 Views)

Lagos Assembly Reacts To Proscription Of F-SARS / Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG / Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by sunkoye: 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
The guy shaved brows... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by Chukwurah003: 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
Astark:
Sunni vs shia. Terrorists vs terrorists

I hope IRAN invades Nigeria. Awon unity beggars will die that day

Keep dreaming
Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by Lonelypacifist6: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
This terrorist with no eyebrows

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by Enyimbamercedes: 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
They will soon proscribe MUMURIC too.

This professor just chats too much crap trying to be relevant.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by oilyngbati(m): 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
Are youruba muslims “sunni” or “shia” moslems? I need help with this question. Any member of the house should please help. Thanks

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by Astark: 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
oilyngbati:
Are youruba muslims “sunni” or “shia” moslems? I need help with this question. Any member of the house should please help. Thanks
sunni
Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by whatmoreng: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ok
Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by gaskiyamagana: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
Astark:
Sunni vs shia. Terrorists vs terrorists

I hope IRAN invades Nigeria. Awon unity beggars will die that day
Biafra will be invaded, not our dearest country, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by Saintp(m): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
Sunni vs Shiites

Saudi vs Iran proxy war.

I don't care but they should stay away from Nigerian institutions and fight themselves. Nigeria is a circular state and we can't be using the state machinery to count scores between Sunni and Shiites.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by Godoverevery: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
the
Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by gaskiyamagana: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
oilyngbati:
Sunni or Shiites, violence or disobience of constituted authority is not in the spirit of Islam

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
globalresource:
Stupidity

Look at what this guy wrote against Christians

This Muric guy is an Extremist shocked
a fanatic too... Anyway I know why... I mean the root causes..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by Iamgrey5(m): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
The gele wearing man is simply a puppet used by some to achieve dubious agenda judging by the issues he has decided to join in recent times.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by gaskiyamagana: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
This terrorist with no eyebrows
Thank you, CRUSADER with eyebrow and Igbo.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by Babaheekmat: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
Muric doesn't represent Islam

They are same with shia..

Shia wants to take government by force.. Aqeedah sayid qutub

Muric wants to take the government by democracy... Aqeedah hassan al bana..

Both are non Muslims

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by piyoo91: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mumuric
Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by LoveJesus87(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
visijo:
Most black families don’t support talent until they see money.
that is one of the major drawbacks present in this country
Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by Babaheekmat: 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
oilyngbati:

Definition of a Muslim is whomever follows prophet Muhammad.

Whatever you see a Muslim doing and it's count as part of islam..ask him did rousl did it..

That's how you would know a Muslim and a kafir
Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by ken6488(m): 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
Babaheekmat:
Muric doesn't represent Islam

They are same with shia..

Shia wants to take government by force.. Aqeedah sayid qutub

Muric wants to take the government by democracy... Aqeedah hassan al bana..

Both are non Muslims
True
Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by Lonelypacifist6: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
gaskiyamagana:
Thank you, CRUSADER with eyebrow and Igbo.
I'm not Igbo Cunt sucker.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by Sinach0191(m): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
What's the difference between Sunni nd Shia Muslim sef
Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by NnwachukuOkike: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
Sunnis in power, Shi'ite in opposition.

How long shall we allow Sunnis to keep killing unarmed innocent Shi'ite?
Fulani version of boko haram in power against indigenous boko haram.
The killing of Fulani boko haram terrorist, is a killing of northern terrorist - buhari.

Sunnis is foreign terrorist while Shi'ite is indigenous people of Arewa.

Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by Walexybobo(m): 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
Sunni vs shiite ( religious factional war) MURIC vs CAN (religion war) Nigeria vs Iran ( Nations war) surely the end time is here.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by piyoo91: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Definition of a Muslim is whomever follows prophet Muhammad.

Whatever you see a Muslim doing and it's count as part of islam..ask him did rousl did it..

That's how you would know a Muslim and a kafir
from ur statement, u dnt need to belong to any sect to be a muslim, all u need is to adhere to d teachings of koran and hadith?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by Bukden16(m): 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
This man is an educated illiterate.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by gaskiyamagana: 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Ok, Biafra.
Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by piyoo91: 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Kai, ur mouth no go put u 4wahala in Jesus name
Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by tofolo(m): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Beremx:
Yeye man. He changed his shirt today unlike him wearing only one shirt and scarf in all his previous pictures. grin grin

Onye ara!!
is it that he shaves his eyebrows? Cos am not understanding. shocked
Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by NnwachukuOkike: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
Walexybobo:
Sunni vs shiite ( religious factional war)
MURIC vs CAN (religion war)
Nigeria vs Iran ( Nations war)
surely the end time is here.

The end of federal republic of demonic Nigeria is here.

Re: MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) by Babaheekmat: 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
piyoo91:
from ur statement, u dnt need to belong to any sect to be a muslim, all u need is to adhere to d teachings of koran and hadith?

I feel like hugging you.. ori e pe baje..

You are too much very much correct my guy..

All those sects ain't Muslim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Wike Applauds Fayemi’s Leadership Qualities (photos) / Oshiomhole Survives Impeachment, Gets Vote Of Confidence / Nyesom Wike: I Made A Vow To Support The Winner, We Are All For Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.