Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) (65216 Views)

Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja / Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics / Justice For Sacked Glo Women Protest In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by TriggahMan(m): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
Where is the lady's photo
Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by Funmmyastic: 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nice one.And Buhari said we are lazy.
Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by bennynaza(m): 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
No be only to awe, snap pic post.

If the guy ask am out, she go gree?
Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by babasolution: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
Aderewah:
Lol. More muscle than sense. In Asia or Hero, atleast one mechanical engineer would have thought of a machimera to extract the sand without unnecessary stress and risk to life.

Na lie,which mumu asia,
Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by gaby(m): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
That's a human dredger right there....

Tough job.

Just saw one here In Abuja this afternoon.
Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Say to his face you like him and stop beating about the bush .

I love European and American women, if they meet you first time and wherever and they want to fucck you, they don’t hide it especially in clubs . African women forming since 1600 .

don't blame the African women much

They are victims of their upbringing
Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
IgiveLadiesBj:
People are really suffering in this life juzt to make ends meet...

No matter what happens always be grateful...

Keep your head high and believe one day the hustle go pay...

The words of that picture you added just made my day... God bless you for it. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
Yamleg:
By removing the sand he is actually removing the sediment which the river has brought and requires for transportation.
I predict a massive erosion in the nearest future.

I'm learning everyday here.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
A day of favour outweighs 5 years of hardwork.

Lord favour me this week abeg... Connect me to my destiny helper.. Amen
Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by enjay1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
Sonfethopia:
Reminds me of one guys story of egbon mufi..

Nigeria go better one day.
Na caterpillar work this man de do o.
so u remember egbon mufu who had to completely turn his body due to stiff neck eh?
well....im not wearing any boxers now lemme goan buy b4 i start work...lwkm....that story is the best in that thread

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by sylve11: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
waste of data. angry cool
Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by toni4691: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I did this when I was in secondary school but today I thank God for that experience. Once we finished classes around 2pm , I and my friends would go straight to the river and do exactly till 6pm . We eat from food vendors that comes there to sell food to us . That was between 1978 to 1983 when I wrote my WASC exams .
Today , I thank God immensely that I excelled in life.

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by Baroba(m): 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
Obodo bu igwe..
Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by Nathphil(m): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
You people can not mind your business. The man is doing his job and you are making a video. How will it change the situation of poverty level in the country. In awe my foot.
Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
soberdrunk:
The irony is after all this hardwork, nah still one babe go dey konk am collect all the money..... angry
you need help
Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by Fixed: 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
aaronson:
If I knew this guy personally, I would advice and volunteer to pay for him to go learn how to drive, get a driver's license and get him a rental car for Uber.

That will be very kind of you. Reaching him shouldn't be difficult. I believe the blogger (info@zenithnaija.com) can assist in locating him. Nigerians are still very nice people despite our security challenges and harsh economic situation.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by Osarenoma1993(m): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
aaronson:
Nice one. But in this present day Nigeria, it's not to work hard but work smart.

Fine he's working hard but how many of that sand can he pack for him to a reasonable amount of money. Not to mention wear and tear of his body parts and joints, he would still get drugs from his little wages.

If I knew this guy personally, I would advice and volunteer to pay for him to go learn how to drive, get a driver's license and get him a rental car for Uber.

The truth is that nobody really cares when one is depressed, am a typical example of depression right now but no one cares. Am even contemplating suicide b4 my brain box scatter, i done tire i swear

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by LadyJasper: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
Aderewah:
Lol. More muscle than sense. In Asia or Europe, atleast one mechanical engineer would have thought of a mechanism to extract the sand without unnecessary stress and risk to life.
There is a machine already designed for it but it is capital intensive so people adopt this method as an opportunity to make a living.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by OniyideAmplify(m): 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
uhmmm...Nigeria go better, lodun wo?

Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
soberdrunk:
The irony is after all this hardwork, nah still one babe go dey konk am collect all the money..... angry

Na lie. No be every man weak like you.
Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by CableWire: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
This one na asa-one-corner things.
One bebe go just show for evening, touch am well and guy will be singing with him hands...
And the money? Flew away!
Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by Aderewah: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
LadyJasper:

There is a machine already designed for it but it is capital intensive so people adopt this method as an opportunity to make a living.

Someone ingenious can create a smaller, efficient lever mechanism that can grab sand without using fuel. It will explode productivity.
Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by Legendguru: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
oh
Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
The lady was sexually aroused by the guy's incredible physical conditioning from hard labor. She fantasized about him pouring all that energy into her. Her bf is probably a well educated weakling.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
IgiveLadiesBj:
People are really suffering in this life juzt to make ends meet...

No matter what happens always be grateful...

Keep your head high and believe one day the hustle go pay...

Go with your definition of suffering..see that guy ab is firm and strong from real workout ( not the wayo ones you do in jims.). He is fit as a horse. That guy enter any woman she go feel am say Na iron man enter am. That's a real stallion right there. You DE talk of suffering as if you know what health means in the first place.

My money is that many of you are likely to succumb to ill.health or death before that guy see taste any.
Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
aaronson:
Nice one. But in this present day Nigeria, it's not to work hard but work smart.

Fine he's working hard but how many of that sand can he pack for him to a reasonable amount of money. Not to mention wear and tear of his body parts and joints, he would still get drugs from his little wages.

WHO'S WILL DO THIS JOB THEN
Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by Omega48: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
Yamleg:
By removing the sand he is actually removing the sediment which the river has brought and requires for transportation.

greatest geography student..... great!!
greatest gbo gbo, greatest gba gba
its not only erosion its earth quake...
Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by Odomero8(m): 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
after all these hustle, our presido will stay have the guts to say Naija youths are lazy,
Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
This is an old fashion job.
Re: Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) by Junior66(m): 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
Yamleg:

Rather he is dredging the river increasing it's ability to retain more water and reducing erosion. The river can now contain larger boats for transport.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pure Water Seller Wearing Makeup Surprises Twitter Users (Photos) / MTN NG Salary Structure: Salary Of MTN Nigeria Telecommunications Plc / PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.