Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz (59703 Views)

Byton's M-byte Is The 1st Production Car To Have A Touchscreen On Steering Wheel / Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors / Mercedes-Benz Unveils It's 1st All-electric Car,It Will Go 200mi On Full Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by AutoJoshNIG: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
Prof. Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan was the first Nigerian to qualify as an Obstetrician/Gynaecologist.

He was also the pioneer President of The Society of Gynaecology and Obstetrics of Nigeria, an organization that was formed in Lagos in 1965.

In 1975, he was appointed as the Chairman, Federal Public Service Commission.

Prof. Ogan, born in 1919, was trained in West London Medical School (1950-52), University of London Medical School (1952-54; 1956-58).

The late Prof. Okoronkwo Ogan was from Bende Local Government Area of Imo state.

Below is a photo of the iconic Medical Practitioner and his family. The photo which was taken in the ’70s features the renown medical practitioner’s, Mercedes Benz.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/see-the-first-nigerian-obstertrician-gynaecologist-and-his-mercedes-benz-photo/

L

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by Valleys(m): 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
Priceless.

This his car can be equated to 4matic in today's economy.
Compare this to the Toyota Camry spider or corolla sport that majority of doctors drive nowadays, then you will know how bad things have gone. No wonder "abroad" is always calling.

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by SenorFax(m): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
That's life.

The Benz you are dying for today will be used as throwback tomorrow.
Your time is your time.

But make enough money before saying that above trash though. Your money is also your money.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by Natoski5(m): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
Thank God for evolution...just imagine the value of that benz now..

2 Likes

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
So you mean to tell me this guy has seen more p ussys than a mid wife?

4 Likes

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by RDPMAN: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
Okay
Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
SenorFax:
Life
Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by izzou(m): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
grin

If we no buy the Benz wetin we gain.........

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by dejio42(m): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
This car well BEFORE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by labusinessguide: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
Lovely
Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by Abbeyme: 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
ok. I will read it later.
Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
Awesome !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by toffyz(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
so
Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by Lexusgs430: 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
Why hin come born pickins like pig so.....

1 Like

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by phransix2: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
My Grandpa

Continue to Rest In the Lord's Bosom

3 Likes

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:
Prof. Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan was the first Nigerian to qualify as an Obstetrician/Gynaecologist.

He was also the pioneer President of The Society of Gynaecology and Obstetrics of Nigeria, an organization that was formed in Lagos in 1965.

In 1975, he was appointed as the Chairman, Federal Public Service Commission.

Prof. Ogan, born in 1919, was trained in West London Medical School (1950-52), University of London Medical School (1952-54; 1956-58).

The late Prof. Okoronkwo Ogan was from Bende Local Government Area of Imo state.

Below is a photo of the iconic Medical Practitioner and his family. The photo which was taken in the ’70s features the renown medical practitioner’s, Mercedes Benz.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/see-the-first-nigerian-obstertrician-gynaecologist-and-his-mercedes-benz-photo/

L
Igbo amaka

cc yarimo

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by soberdrunk(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
Cool.....

1 Like

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by johndik(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
don't mean to be rude but it looks like my grandpa's car

2 Likes

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by shaydeenamz(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
they were like the Otedolas of our time...

9 Likes

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by nnokwa042(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
over fine they worry his children,who is the first professor of cow

9 Likes

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by toprealman: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
Old Imo, Bende is now in Abia state. The guy must be very good academically.

16 Likes

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by Jarus(m): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
That's a powerful car.
Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by doctore212(m): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
I need an Olosho for serious relationship. I don't mind if it transcends to marriage.

Is urgent.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by whizbee(m): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
before you Google, raise up your hands if you don't understand the meaning of obstetrician...
Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
Born in 1919....I was expecting to hear that he is dead by now,...
But it just occurred to me that soon when people hear 2019....they will equally think the same way ......is he not dead by now

A good name is greater than money......weldone Prof

5 Likes

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by Nnwannsukka(m): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
NCAN over to you
That’s a beautiful site am seeing there
I wonder how this ones made it so easy to travel out of the country to school then. But now that there’s even civilization Trump and the rest of his people are busy having our time to reject our visas and not even refunding our visa fees

7 Likes

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by kay5you: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
I don’t know who changed our cars plate number. So cute then
Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by Lovelyn451(f): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
Bende is in Abia state

10 Likes

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by MrCounselor: 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This 24-karat Gold Bike Is More Expensive Than A Brand New Rolls-royce Cullinan / My Dashboard Displays "SERVICE ENGINE SOON" / 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.