Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz (59695 Views)

Byton's M-byte Is The 1st Production Car To Have A Touchscreen On Steering Wheel / Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors / Mercedes-Benz Unveils It's 1st All-electric Car,It Will Go 200mi On Full Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by dododawa1: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
one of IGBO pride,not IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by Dobson43: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
cool
Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by ezenna191(m): 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
Worthy and impressive memorial. Meanwhile Bende is currently in Abia State and not Imo State.
Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by Fingerprinter(m): 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Why hin come born pickins like pig so.....

Those days, having many kids was fashionable.

4 Likes

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by Hotfreezers: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
Valleys:
Priceless.

This his car can be equated to 4matic in today's economy.
Compare this to the Toyota Camry spider or corolla sport that majority of doctors drive nowadays, then you will know how bad things have gone. No wonder "abroad" is always calling.

Back then, Nigerian doctors drove Toyota Crown.

Today, no Nigerian civil servant living on his salary can afford a used 2018 Toyota crown.

2 Likes

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by Freelanceona100(m): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
This is class, follow nairalanders kindly check my signature

1 Like

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by crestedaguiyi: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
Bende local government in imo state, ok
Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by Freelanceona100(m): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Back then, Nigerian doctors drove Toyota Crown.

Today, no Nigerian civil servant living on his salary can afford a used 2018 Toyota crown.
You see am talk
Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by Icon79(m): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
Igbo amaka!

O pari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by mctfopt: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:
Prof. Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan was the first Nigerian to qualify as an Obstetrician/Gynaecologist.

He was also the pioneer President of The Society of Gynaecology and Obstetrics of Nigeria, an organization that was formed in Lagos in 1965.

In 1975, he was appointed as the Chairman, Federal Public Service Commission.

Prof. Ogan, born in 1919, was trained in West London Medical School (1950-52), University of London Medical School (1952-54; 1956-58).

The late Prof. Okoronkwo Ogan was from Bende Local Government Area of Imo state.

Below is a photo of the iconic Medical Practitioner and his family. The photo which was taken in the ’70s features the renown medical practitioner’s, Mercedes Benz.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/see-the-first-nigerian-obstertrician-gynaecologist-and-his-mercedes-benz-photo/

L

Hi, Bende is in present Abia State and not Imo. Though it used to be in Imo prior to the creation of Abia State cool
Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by Lexusgs430: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
Fingerprinter:

Those days, having many kids was fashionable.

Was it? My grandpapa only born 2.........
Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by gistovas: 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
INTRESTING grin
Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by Fingerprinter(m): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Was it? My grandpapa only born 2.........

Ah! Your grandpapa tried o.

My grandpa was educated yet he had many.

Even my dad, with all his education, he still had six.

3 Likes

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by Drake2021: 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
aaronson:
So you mean to tell me this guy has seen more p ussys than a mid wife?

Pervert mind ����
Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by Briller: 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
Abeg, can someone clarify how many kids I counted in this picture? O&G doctors can give birth Sha. Preaching what they practice.
Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by selemempe: 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
Quotasystem...in the past few weeks igbos have been in the news for coming best in waec or being the first in a scientific organisation or position, on the other hand the north has been in the news for 65 dead during burial or shiite clash with police or ruga....doesnt it border u?
Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by Bbbwings: 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
Valleys:
Priceless.

This his car can be equated to 4matic in today's economy.
Compare this to the Toyota Camry spider or corolla sport that majority of doctors drive nowadays, then you will know how bad things have gone. No wonder "abroad" is always calling.
This thing enter me

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by Appetizerbmaz(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
So good photography has been for ages. I wonder how the photographer took a very professional and nice shot even in thosd days. Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by tyup(m): 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
whizbee:
before you Google, raise up your hands if you don't understand the meaning of obstetrician...

lol seconded
Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by mypulus: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
MTN Promo scam. MTN-Nigeria is not behind this. I was scammed of my hard earn N500. so beware!
Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by tyup(m): 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
Fingerprinter:

Ah! Your grandpapa tried o.
My grandpa was educated yet he had many.
Even my dad, with all his education, he still had six.
Your mum fertile na grin
Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by tyup(m): 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
selemempe:
Quotasystem...in the past few weeks igbos have been in the news for coming best in waec or being the first in a scientific organisation or position, on the other hand the north has been in the news for 65 dead during burial or shiite clash with police or ruga....doesnt it border u?

Lol....is that only what the south east are known for

shul I begin dry count dem
Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by Thalinzrcng: 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
The most amazing thing about the pic, to me, is how naturally beautiful, youthful, radiant and happy the mother of 5 looks...there was a country. But no more

2 Likes

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by tyup(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
mypulus:
MTN Promo scam. MTN-Nigeria is not behind this. I was scammed of my hard earn N500. so beware!

it was not hard earned sir.... if it was you wouldn't have spent it on awoof
Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by Marotzke(m): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
phransix2:
My Grandpa

Continue to Rest In the Lord's Bosom
your grand pa?
Are you the son of Ama Ogan?

1 Like

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by babeosisi: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
Great family with many learned people.
Went to school with some of the Ogans

1 Like

Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by nwadiuko1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
Abia be repping since tey tey Igbo amaka
Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by selemempe: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
tyup:

Lol....is that only what the south east are known for

shul I begin dry count dem
skull mining or terrorism or almajiri? Which one
Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by Chibie001: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Bende is in Abia state
thank you, I was beginning to wonder wen bende enter imo state�
Re: Okoronkwo Kesandu Ogan, 1st Nigerian Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Mercedes Benz by uuzba(m): 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
gistovas:
INTRESTING grin
Why did he do gynaecology? He already has plenty children... Why that one, gynaecology?
Why didn't he do prostate cancer something?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This 24-karat Gold Bike Is More Expensive Than A Brand New Rolls-royce Cullinan / Interiors Of Bugatti, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley. PICK ONLY ONE! (Photos) / 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.