Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Done With NYSC Service Now What? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Done With NYSC Service Now What? (1392 Views)

Bitcoin Instagram And Facebook Account Content Service Now Available. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Done With NYSC Service Now What? by bearhug9ja: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, its been a while since I posted on Nairaland.
So, down to the matter. I have just recently concluded my NYSC service year and I am now searching & waiting for employment from God knows where. But I don't want to be idle.

I have skills in web design and graphics design as well, I am quite good in both, but getting good paying clients is a big time struggle, no thanks to the 5k and 10k crew on Nairaland.

Now, I am just here on my thinking bed, wondering, what can I do to start making some good living in the design world. Where else can I find the right paying clients?
Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by creativethumb: 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
You are right about 1 thing though... Those 5k and 10k crew cheesy
Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by stanliwise(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
bearhug9ja:
Hi guys, its been while since I posted on Nairaland.
So, down to the matter. I have just recently concluded my NYSC service year and I now searching & waiting for employment from God knows where. But I don't want to be idle.

I have skills in web design and graphics design as well, I am quite good in both, but getting good paying clients is a big time struggle, no thanks to the 5k and 10k crew on Nairaland.

Now, I am just here on my thinking bed, wondering, what can I do to start making some good living in the design world. Where else can I find the right paying clients?
Only company and online employer of labour e.g Fiverr and Freelancer pay enough amount to make a living.
Aside dat na to dey scam people and build broker website for a Yahoo boys be the other way which I would advise you not to follow except you want to live a short life.
Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by bearhug9ja: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
stanliwise:
Only company and online employer of labour e.g Fiverr and Freelancer pay enough amount to make a living.
Aside dat na to dey scam people and build broker website for a Yahoo boys be the other way which I would advise you not to follow except you want to live a short life.
Yeah, Reaching this "Companies" is the real challenge. One thing I noticed though, is that most businesses or people don't just know the value of a good website.
You find them placing this 5k/10k guys side by side with 100k/500k websites

1 Like

Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by bearhug9ja: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
creativethumb:
You are right about 1 thing though... Those 5k and 10k crew cheesy
lol, Abi na
Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by MrCoker: 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
Come and design photo for me, how much?
Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by stanliwise(m): 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
bearhug9ja:

Yeah, Reaching this "Companies" is the real challenge. One thing I noticed though, is that most businesses or people don't just know the value of a good website.
You find them placing this 5k/10k guys side by side with 100k/500k websites
same problem here o. I am a backend developer. That one sef makes my condition very worse. My advice is to either use international employers which you may get 1 of 100 trials because of how yahoo guys have destroyed our national identity.

secondly, Build a project that you feel can be bought, university Projects are hot cake

Third thing is to jejely apply on Andela internship or find a bank work last last.
Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2019
Reality check grin
Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by bearhug9ja: 9:47am On Jul 30, 2019
MrCoker:
Come and design photo for me, how much?
What kind of photo sir?
Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by bearhug9ja: 9:51am On Jul 30, 2019
ClixMaster:
Reality check grin
My guy, it's not a small thing. I am thinking of starting a side hustle aside my web & graphics design service.
But I am just not sure of what yet. Still thinking of many ideas on providing training for newbies, material for existing designers etc. Many in this country just don't value good design.
Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by creativethumb: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2019
bearhug9ja:

My guy, it's not a small thing. I am thinking of starting a side hustle aside my web & graphics design service.
But I am just not sure of what yet. Still thinking of many ideas on providing training for newbies, material for existing designers etc. Many in this country just don't value good design.
I feel your pain bro, It's the sad reality we all just have to face.

But just an idea, since you mentioned material for existing designers, you can sell valuable scripts, premium themes and plugins, but the competition is quite stiff too. Good luck.
Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by bearhug9ja: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2019
creativethumb:

I feel your pain bro, It's the sad reality we all just have to face.

But just an idea, since you mentioned material for existing designers, you can sell valuable scripts, premium themes and plugins, but the competition is quite stiff too. Good luck.
WOW! Thanks a lot
I have thought of that before, I actually do have a lot of premium themes and plugins in my drive but it never really occurred to be to offer them up to those who can't buy the full version, I will consider that. and another thing, I don't want to sell it like these guys sell on nairaland, I would prefer to stand out like Themeforest, maybe develop a theme marketplace. Sweet idea

1 Like

Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by MrCoker: 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
bearhug9ja:

What kind of photo sir?

Drop WhatsApp
Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by nairalandic(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
are you prominent in web design very well? and do you stay in Lagos?
Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by TFhostNigeria: 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
Now start a hosting company!

Starting A Hosting Company Is Now Easy With TFhost Complete Re-seller Program!
Are you a webmaster or are you willing to resell using your website and brand? Thanks to our completely automated solutions. No need to invest in hardware, server maintenance, utility updates or staff expenses.

All you need to do is to create a store in our easy reseller interface, setup your own prices and currencies and spread the word about your hosting store.
If you’re a webmaster or a web designer, or you just have traffic that you cannot monetize satisfactorily, then our reseller program is the perfect solution to earn steady and decent reseller commission by forwarding traffic to your reseller store or introduce your hosting company to your existing clients.

These are the TFhost services that you can offer on your store:
1. Shared Hosting
2. VPS Hosting
3. Dedicated Hosting
4. Domain Name Registration (over 700+ domain extensions)
5. SSL Certificates

Each sale on your store is processed by our system on your behalf, where TFhost takes the wholesale price, the rest (your margin), between retail and wholesale that you have setup is yours.

Your customers will never know that you are a reseller as the whole system is completely branded with your store name.
On top of that, you can use our program on your and already well-established website by easily linking your store URL into it.

We handle the lifecycle of a client, starting from server maintenance, we provide technical support, control panel updates, hardware expenses, and all this is included and professionally operated by our experienced staff.

Join us today to earn money from your existing traffic month by month, year by year and become a well-recognized web hosting company that is earning steady income.

Are you a Webmaster? Expand your portfolio and start earning!

Get started here: https://www.tfhost.ng/resellers.php

Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by bearhug9ja: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
MrCoker:

Drop WhatsApp
WhatsApp: 07082890631
Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by bearhug9ja: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
nairalandic:
are you prominent in web design very well? and do you stay in Lagos?
Yes, and yes I reside in Lagos.
Have a project for me? WhatsApp: 07082890631.
Thanks
Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by bearhug9ja: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
I have decided to offer some valuable products I have to web designers. Especially WordPress designers.
I have decided to create an online store for Premium WordPress themes and plugins.

I will keep this thread updated as I setup the platform. Setting up the website is probably going to be a quick one, but uploading the themes and plugins I have, that's going to be a real deal of work.

P.S: I haven't even decided on a name to call my store yet.

I just hope it would be patronized without any fear of scam or whatsoever.
Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by wpforest: 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
bearhug9ja:
I have decided to offer some valuable products I have to web designers. Especially WordPress designers.
I have decided to create an online store for Premium WordPress themes and plugins.

I will keep this thread updated as I setup the platform. Setting up the website is probably going to be a quick one, but uploading the themes and plugins I have, that's going to be a real deal of work.

P.S: I haven't even decided on a name to call my store yet.

I just hope it would be patronized without any fear of scam or whatsoever.
Hello I have a domain for sale https://wpforest.com.ng
Check it out... If you want to ask why I am not using it? Well, Lets just say, Nairaland was not so favorable.
Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by bearhug9ja: 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
wpforest:

Hello I have a domain for sale https://wpforest.com.ng
Check it out... If you want to ask why I am not using it? Well, Lets just say, Nairaland was not so favorable.
You are right, I was going to ask that. I have looked through your profile before, I see you were embroiled into some accusations.
I want a clean name. REALLY CLEAN NAME. To tarnishing, nothing. Thanks.

P.S: from your defence, you seem to have been innocent. You were probably a victim of the Inv & Venb that jose556 was talking about.
Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by wpforest: 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
bearhug9ja:

You are right, I was going to ask that. I have looked through your profile before, I see you were embroiled into some accusations.
I want a clean name. REALLY CLEAN NAME. To tarnishing, nothing. Thanks.

P.S: from your defence, you seem to have been innocent. You were probably a victim of the Inv & Venb that jose556 was talking about.
Yeah... Those fu*kers hit me really hard. On top I had some pricked as* niggas who were feeling like an investigator concluded from nowhere and decided that I was the inv3 and venbobo guy. It was crazy. I just hope you don't encounter those bitches they call Inv301 and Venbobo. Out of nowhere, because of competition, they just throw accusation.
Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by bearhug9ja: 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
wpforest:

Yeah... Those fu*kers hit me really hard. On top I had some pricked as* niggas who were feeling like an investigator concluded from nowhere and decided that I was the inv3 and venbobo guy. It was crazy. I just hope you don't encounter those bitches they call Inv301 and Venbobo. Out of nowhere, because of competition, they just throw accusation.
Man! Sorry bro.
Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by creativethumb: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
wpforest:

I remember your case, it was crazy. Those guys did you real dirty.
Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by bearhug9ja: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2019
UPDATE:

I have decided on a unique name for my Online Premium Theme & Plugin Website.

It will be known as BEARTHEMES

That huddle has been crossed, now onto the design of the website itself.

1 Like

Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by bearhug9ja: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
Its official the No.1 online market place for affordable premium themes and plugin will be known as

https://bearthemes.com.ng

Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by webonomics: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
well Joseph Joshua Momoh, you can't run away, you can't run different moniker and respond to your trends with them by claiming newbie. PixelDesign, Creative thumb, etc I have all of them and your numerous activities in other platforms, I can assure you any minute from now your new home will be panti. I know your movements, I have all your phone numbers and you can not be smart enough than the intelligence unit. You may think smartly but be assured that you will get killed if you refuse to submit yourself to the authorities within 1 week from now. Remember those close to you, we saw you on your way from the mosque but the time is not ripe yet. Message us now and refund the money of our two client immediately or we send you to where your likes belong.

1 Like

Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by Venbobo: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
webonomics:
well Joseph Joshua Momoh, you can't run away, you can't run different moniker and respond to your trends with them by claiming newbie. PixelDesign, Creative thumb, etc I have all of them and your numerous activities in other platforms, I can assure you any minute from now your new home will be panti. I know your movements, I have all your phone numbers and you can not be smart enough than the intelligence unit. You may think smartly but be assured that you will get killed if you refuse to submit yourself to the authorities within 1 week from now. Remember those close to you, we saw you on your way from the mosque but the time is not ripe yet. Message us now and refund the money of our two client immediately or we send you to where your likes belong.

Hello post all his details here https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/75#81317291 and tag Dominique , I have raised alarm to Dominique several about this useless fraudster called pixeldesign

Tabbaz what is been done about this useless scammer?
Sheddyboy01
Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by Pixeldesign: 6:17am On Aug 30, 2019
webonomics:
Who the f*ck are you and what deal did I have with you and why on earth is my moniker on that list. You must very stupid. If you indeed have any legitimate claim and you you know my number, isn't that the first place you could have come lay your claim. I don't know you from Adam talk less of having dealings with you. Get a life bro and stop spreading falsehood.
Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by webonomics: 6:25am On Aug 30, 2019
Pixeldesign:

Who the f*ck are you and what deal did I have with you and why on earth is my moniker on that list. You must very stupid. If you indeed have any legitimate claim and you you know my number, isn't that the first place you could have come lay your claim. I don't know you from Adam talk less of having dealings with you. Get a life bro and stop spreading falsehood.
you sabi grammar abi
24hrs more
Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by webonomics: 6:30am On Aug 30, 2019
Get in touch with this moniker
Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by Pixeldesign: 7:04am On Aug 30, 2019
webonomics:
Get in touch with this moniker
Get in touch with me with my number: 09031695359
Re: Done With NYSC Service Now What? by Inv301: 8:57am On Aug 30, 2019
Venbobo:

Hello post all his details here https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/75#81317291 and tag Dominique , I have raised alarm to Dominique several about this useless fraudster called pixeldesign

Dead virus brain NairaLand animal venbobo grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Thots About This Website / Buy Lipitor Now! Best Price On Net For Lipitor / Where In Lagos Can Someone Get A Cisco Certified Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.