Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

A Massive Asteroid Got Extremely Close To Earth And Scientists Didn't Know Until - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Massive Asteroid Got Extremely Close To Earth And Scientists Didn't Know Until (4592 Views)

How Humans Evolved After The Asteroid Hit . / 10 Things You Didn't Know About Covenant University: World Universities Ranking / Amazing Words You Didn't Know Existed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Massive Asteroid Got Extremely Close To Earth And Scientists Didn't Know Until by kumulus(m): 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
Odogu9195:

I agree with you on the institutionalize part, that ideology that says don’t ask questions just believ and have faith is something I no fit understand. Every religion that matures must start questioning itself, it is in questioning ourself see begin to grow. In our infancy when we where young we believed everything l, and we get older we question everything. It’s just how it is

That's not very accurately put sir, in infancy we asked questions...we were explorers in a new environment and we questioned EVERYTHING, we got shut up by the authoritative elements of the social structure ( Elders, parents, religion, law...). The system was designed to bring us under control at all cost, what we need is go back to the ways of our infancy (curiosity). Even Jesus said, except a man be born again (i.e become like a child) he CANNOT and/or WILL NOT see the kingdom of God!.

***Shït I typed this listening to Warfare by Damian Marley and Nas (I love this duo always)
.........."we keep on walking on the road to Zion,.........Jah will be waiting there"

-Lloyd

1 Like

Re: A Massive Asteroid Got Extremely Close To Earth And Scientists Didn't Know Until by kumulus(m): 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
Simplecity:
bruh...."intercontinental" those missiles do not reach space

Someone already mentioned there are longer range missiles with heavier payloads on the space stations....you think he joked??
Re: A Massive Asteroid Got Extremely Close To Earth And Scientists Didn't Know Until by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
kumulus:

That's not very accurately put sir, in infancy we asked questions...we were explorers in a new environment and we questioned EVERYTHING, we got shut up by the authoritative elements of the social structure ( Elders, parents, religion, law...). The system was designed to bring us under control at all cost, what we need is go back to the ways of our infancy (curiosity). Even Jesus said, except a man be born again (i.e become like a child) he CANNOT and/or WILL NOT see the kingdom of God!.

***Shït I typed this listening to Warfare by Damian Marley and Nas (I love this duo always)
.........."we keep on walking on the road to Zion,.........Jah will be waiting there"

-Lloyd
Ya you right, thou I meant believed everything in terms of religion not general believe thou lol
Re: A Massive Asteroid Got Extremely Close To Earth And Scientists Didn't Know Until by kumulus(m): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
VRDroid:

Not just one designer. There are many designers at the larger consciousness system and we are just individuated units or nodes of consciousness on specific spectrum of Earth's band of frequencies.

It is a computed Hologram wirh entire back up team and servers powering the system.

NASA may just be pushing their fear based propaganda.

There is automated intelligenceas will inidividuated team maintaining all created worlds. We are not a mistake of happenstance. Everything is crafted based on laws.

The higher laws overcomes the lower laws.
•Planes of Existence/Manifestation

-Lloyd
Re: A Massive Asteroid Got Extremely Close To Earth And Scientists Didn't Know Until by kumulus(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
Odogu9195:
H
Lol again you just explained what Elon Musk said about humans Living in a Stimulation. For the sake of argument let’s say you are right using “Moore’s law”, maybe in the distance future, we humans evolved to a point where we could be able to stimulate virtual reality if we are no longer able to evolve, which by the way it’s possible considering how fast we are with technology, take for instance around 40years ago we played pong, decades later we have VR. We humans are on track to be a type 1 civilization within the next 100years. Now let’s talk about how feasible what you saying is, do you actually know the computing power required to actually stimulate human reality down to the molecular level?? I personally think consciousness is simply a natural information processing and not on the computational theory of the mind. Again bro it’s not NASA fear mongering! It’s facts

VR had always been since the days of the first men lol....sooner or later humanity will realize it's been panning backwards all along. It's a journey and we are almost there.

-Lloyd
Re: A Massive Asteroid Got Extremely Close To Earth And Scientists Didn't Know Until by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
pacino26:

Isa simpu sumtin na, send Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck up there cheesy

Sense no go kill you
Re: A Massive Asteroid Got Extremely Close To Earth And Scientists Didn't Know Until by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
WoeBetide666:

How then do you explain the asteroid strike that led to the extinction of the dinosaurs? Or, very recently, the one that exploded over Russia in 2013.

The asteroid that sent the dinosaurs into extinction might have been in accordance with the grand plans of these "being" that they are talking about, maybe they wanted a clean slate (planet) void of creatures that could have made life for humanity alot more difficult..
Re: A Massive Asteroid Got Extremely Close To Earth And Scientists Didn't Know Until by Greatzeus(m): 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
pacino26:

Isa simpu sumtin na, send Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck up there cheesy
Those guys are old,they should send Scot Adkins
" I am the greatest fighter in the world"..Boyka/ Scot Adkins ( Undisputed 3)
I love that guy
Re: A Massive Asteroid Got Extremely Close To Earth And Scientists Didn't Know Until by Ayotemide(f): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
kings59:

Exactly, even the rotation of the moon around the earth also causes tides and wave/currents without the exception of the climate change, there would be disease, changing plant community and the geologic event could also have played a role.

If it had hit the moon, the earth will definitely be affected.

Imagine someone saying that they should use Missiles?

That asteroid 2019 ok was traveling at a very fast speed that even Missles cannot reach to it regardless of breaking the membrane protecting that asteroid.

We just escaped that's just the good part. That was how homo-erectus and homo habilis went into extinction.

Homo erectus and habilis evolved; did a meteorite really wipe them all out?
Re: A Massive Asteroid Got Extremely Close To Earth And Scientists Didn't Know Until by Simplecity(m): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
kumulus:

Someone already mentioned there are longer range missiles with heavier payloads on the space stations....you think he joked??
why are they den called intercontinental not outerspace ballistic missile....yall think a missile can just fly from earth to space ...when it takes a rocket three burst to overcome earths gravitational pull and break out of its atmosphere...na wa oo..do some research man....have you ever heard of man lauching a missile into outer space?? Missile?? Not rocket
Re: A Massive Asteroid Got Extremely Close To Earth And Scientists Didn't Know Until by kumulus(m): 3:39am On Jul 31, 2019
Simplecity:
why are they den called intercontinental not outerspace ballistic missile....yall think a missile can just fly from earth to space ...when it takes a rocket three burst to overcome earths gravitational pull and break out of its atmosphere...na wa oo..do some research man....have you ever heard of man lauching a missile into outer space?? Missile?? Not rocket

You might need to read the comment you quoted again sir, except of course you're refusing to see it. Good luck!!
Re: A Massive Asteroid Got Extremely Close To Earth And Scientists Didn't Know Until by pacino26(m): 7:06am On Jul 31, 2019
Greatzeus:

Those guys are old,they should send Scot Adkins
" I am the greatest fighter in the world"..Boyka/ Scot Adkins ( Undisputed 3)
I love that guy

I love him more than you bro. That guy is something else
Re: A Massive Asteroid Got Extremely Close To Earth And Scientists Didn't Know Until by Dave0116(m): 9:10am On Jul 31, 2019
Lala
Re: A Massive Asteroid Got Extremely Close To Earth And Scientists Didn't Know Until by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
Odogu9195:

Lol not really he made a really valuable point
Even if he wanted to be atheistic,as a scientist myself I can tell that this one is delusional.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015 PTDF Local Scholarship Scheme (PTDF LSS) Application Ptdf.cinfores.com / Uniport 2nd List Waiters Lets Meet Here / 7 Hilariour Nysc Khakis The Good,the Bad And The Hideous.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.