Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) (36093 Views)

MARCA: The Circus Around Cristiano Ronaldo In England Is Embarrassing! / Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) / Levante Signs Moses Simon, Unveils Him In Spain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
great664:
I love the sleeve... Who can get it for me?

I love it not because Ronaldo wore it o...

But undoubtedly Ronaldo is the real G.O.A.T not the other Asun
Quagrilera..

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Rasbel(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
tesppidd:
Delusions of grandeur.

That's what we call it.

Jumping from one billionaire club to another makes you a glory seeker and a mercenary and not doing anything for football or being the savior of football.

Join West Ham in England.
Join Getafe in Spain.
Join Cagliari of Italy.

If you really want to be called the Savior of Football!!

Kuma say he should come and join Enugu rangers na... as if the other one doesn't earn crazy too

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ijaya123:
Kudos to the GOAT. In other words, someone said...

"I like what Lionel Messi has done for Barcelona and I also like what Cristiano Ronaldo has done for football"

End of Discussion.
I like how Eder became an unexpected hero tho!!

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by King204(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
Evidence of 2019 balloon"d"or.

GOAT

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
This is a consolation award for past glories tho...

He was the king of Pre-VAR era!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
King204:

GOAT
The only Portugal player that can win the Ballon d'or in 2019, is the best player of UEFA Nations League, Bernaldo Silva.. 5 Trophies this season!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Memberclub(m): 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ijaya123:

"I like what Lionel Messi has done for Barcelona and I also like what Cristiano Ronaldo has done for football"

End of Discussion.
lmao. Messi is football.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Memberclub(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
King204:

GOAT
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by tfash96(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
Pasima:
Messi is a fool
Ronaldo is a fool

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by tfash96(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
oneTIMEman:
Every football players suppose de honour CR7 before entering the pitch
bkos say na hin father establish FIFA
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by tfash96(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
ucsquare:

lamentations of a pained midget fan.. why not include:

career retirement:
ororo: 0
the midget: 1 going to 2

national team trophy:
ororo; 2
the midget: 0..
u just dey yarn midget midget midget whereas nobody for ur family tall pass Messi.. Go stand beside Messi first if u go reach hin shoulder pathetic&myopic rapenaldo fan
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by focus7: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
tesppidd:
Delusions of grandeur.

That's what we call it.

Jumping from one billionaire club to another makes you a glory seeker and a mercenary and not doing anything for football or being the savior of football.

Join Getafe in Spain.
Join Cagliari of Italy.

Someone is making a ground breaking record of success in his career and you are here hating.

If only you can jump from one place to another and be celebrated half of CR7 your family will be glad.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
ucsquare:

lamentations of a pained midget fan.. why not include:

career retirement:
ororo: 0
the midget: 1 going to 2

national team trophy:
ororo; 2
the midget: 0..
you're acute r*tarded but I'm not here to cure you .I'm here to diagonise you.
Team trophies define team brilliance not individual brilliance.
Awards define that.
Now should I start listing Messi''s international career awards?? sad . Does Ronaldo have any international awards sef sad
Ronaldo Greatest achievement is been compared to Messi.
Now run along. This Ronaldo fans sef. Una get sense so . Like wtf?

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by majamajic(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
mikkycoins:
Ototo nwa!
I will gladly exchange 5 first team Arsenal players for you
Breaking records even at his age

just 5 ?

even all arsenal squad can't exchange for him , a team that will be captained by unknown or bench warmer player this season

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Bawofss(m): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
d real goat..... Eran
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ijaya123:

End of Discussion.
and presently,Messi has more trophies, individual awards,club goals, career goal ratio,more assists,more trophies,more abilities except a better hairstyle than ronaldo who has done more for football.na rugby Messi dey play?

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by OnlineWell(m): 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ronaldo come back to ManUnited...we are missing you too embarassed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 12:54am On Jul 30, 2019
Award well deserved i must say!!!

Best player of all time!!!

World's best

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Derekyayo(m): 12:55am On Jul 30, 2019
tesppidd:
Delusions of grandeur.

That's what we call it.

Join Getafe in Spain.
Join Cagliari of Italy.

okay u have mad ur own point now lemme lay down somethings. first of all no one man can save a team or make a team great, greatness in a team is a collective effort from defenders, midfielders, goalkeepers I mean every body. a team can have stars and also be great e.g Manchester City and not have stars but be successful e.g Leicester city. saying ronaldo should go to west ham or getafe to prove he is a savior of football is impractical. am not saying he is the savior of football I mean no one is if u look at it but he has given football a lot and he doesnt need to go any of thoes teams to prove that, I mean he thrived where stars were name them he played with rooney, ozil in Madrid, di maria, kaka, Scholes and he still came out best what more do u want. I am not saying ronaldo is the savior of football him and messi have given football what I dont think anyone in a million years can do but he doesnt need to go to any of does teams to prove dat he is one of the best he has goal and accolade to prove that. Árigato

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Kayceenaz(m): 12:55am On Jul 30, 2019
eni4real:
The only Portugal player that can win the Ballon d'or in 2019, is the best player of UEFA Nations League, Bernaldo Silva.. 5 Trophies this season!!!
You seem to forget Frank Ribery was named UEFA's (Europe's) best player in 2013, yet Cristiano Ronaldo went on to win the ballon d'or same year. Ronaldo stands a real chance.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Lawrencestix(m): 5:23am On Jul 30, 2019
simonlee:
and one goat somewhere is receiving 6months ban....grin
nigerians una bad gancheesycheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Lucque: 7:18am On Jul 30, 2019
Thats rili poor analogy....there are alot of other players dat played for top top teams thru d majority of their career nd still didnt get to his level...anelka, ibrahimovic etc didnt win wat he has won even with the many top clubs they represented...
tesppidd:
Delusions of grandeur.

That's what we call it.

Join Getafe in Spain.
Join Cagliari of Italy.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Lucque: 7:20am On Jul 30, 2019
[quote author=smoothralph post=80748477][/quote]
He won it when he had already left spain.... Dats nice
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 7:34am On Jul 30, 2019
DavSagacity:
I know some Barca fans go get headache after seeing this...
You will be looking so silly if you think messi won’t be getting that award . No player has won more Marca awards than Messi . Even while Ronaldo was in Madrid for 9 years messi won marca best player 8 times and also it golden boot . So only silly Barca fans will get headache by this.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by NotJobless: 7:40am On Jul 30, 2019
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Marlodah(m): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2019
well said by everybody and good points were made open but there is one thing that always catch my attention from barca fans, the truth is actually bitter but they are always very offensive when you talk about messi. messi is a great guy who actually knows what is best for himself, ronaldo is also a great guy who knows what is best for himself, now comparing them both together is a NO because you dont assume if messi play in man u, psg, juve he will also make history in those leagues but he has never leave the current team since the start of his career, so they are both very different individuals when it comes to what have you done, all the records messi holds today was in a barca jersey, check the portugal team and the argentine team which one actually have the best players in it, ronaldo played in sporting,man u, madrid, juve, and portugal and he his just too brilliant. ronaldo score goals with (left leg,right leg, head, chest, knee) messi is good but ronaldo is better
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 30, 2019
Marlodah:
well said by everybody and good points were made open but there is one thing that always catch my attention from barca fans, the truth is actually bitter but they are always very offensive when you talk about messi. messi is a great guy who actually knows what is best for himself, ronaldo is also a great guy who knows what is best for himself, now comparing them both together is a NO because you dont assume if messi play in man u, psg, juve he will also make history in those leagues but he has never leave the current team since the start of his career, so they are both very different individuals when it comes to what have you done, all the records messi holds today was in a barca jersey, check the portugal team and the argentine team which one actually have the best players in it, ronaldo played in sporting,man u, madrid, juve, and portugal and he his just too brilliant. ronaldo score goals with (left leg,right leg, head, chest, knee) messi is good but ronaldo is better
You know nothing, absolutely nothing about football.. name one aspect of the game except heading (of course height difference) where Ronaldo is better than Messi. Ronaldo can only be in the same sentence with Messi when it comes to goals, nothing else and still Messi still trumps him on that.
And talking about the Portugal team, they have 3x more depth than Argentina team, Portugal's 2eleven will give Argentina's 1st eleven a run for their money.
Start watching football my friend

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by BroadStreetBull(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2019
Marlodah:

Ronaldo better than Messi?

Greatest Joke of all time.

He can score with head, chest, knee, left leg, right leg anf even diick but he still has 600 goals in 900 games while Messi with only one leg has 600 goals in 750 games!!!

Go and sleep, sleep dey catch you.

As for the National team, we are not blind.

Messi and Ronaldo took their teams to the finals.

The only difference is that Messi's "super" team mates flipped in the final while Ronaldo's "useless" team mates Eder and Guedes saved him in the finals.

If we put all the trophies aside, they are for the team.

Ronaldo and Messi are great goal scorers but Messi still has a very superior goal aggregate.
He scored more goals playing far fewer games.

In addition Messi is one of the best play makers ever!
He creates chance upon chance for team mates.

That's another area where he is completely superior to Ronaldo.

Never call Ronaldo better than Messi, even Amadioha might visit you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by BroadStreetBull(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2019
Devgod:
You know nothing absolutely nothing about football.. name one aspect of the game except heading (of course height difference) where Ronaldo is better than Messi. Ronaldo can only be in the same sentence with Messi when it comes to goals, nothing else and still Messi still trumps him on that.
And talking about the Portugal team, they have 3x more depth than Argentina team, Portugal's 2eleven will give Argentina's 1st eleven a run for their money.
Start watching football my friend
Abeg leave that guy, he is high.

Ronaldo better than Messi indeed.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Receives MARCA Legend Award In Spain (Photos) by BroadStreetBull(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2019
Lucque:
Thats rili poor analogy....there are alot of other players dat played for top top teams thru d majority of their career nd still didnt get to his level...anelka, ibrahimovic etc didnt win wat he has won even with the many top clubs they represented...
You need to tell this to the guy who started the whole thing by saying that Messi is a gift to Barca while Ronaldo is a gift to football.

It is even more difficult staying with one team for many years through their down times and hard times than going to all the rich clubs in Europe who can suspend billions and buy any player they want.

Yes not every player succeeds in the big clubs but so also not every player succeeds playing with only one club for 20 years.

So insinuating that Ronaldo is better because he played for Man U, Madrid and Juve for 15 years while Messi played for Barca for 15 years is bullls.

They are very many other factors to determine who is better, not that nonsense assertion.

So tell your sermon to the other guy too.

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Looking For A Way Out Of Manchester United / Karim Benzema Joins Al Ittihad On Two Year Deal / Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup