Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup (36059 Views)

Ajax Ball Boy Throws Ball Angry At Roma Player For Time Wasting (Photos, Video) / Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) / Which Cheap Satellite Television Provider Will Show World Cup Matches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Uptownerd: 10:53am On Nov 25, 2022
Thousands of Nigerians angry at MultiChoice GOTV for failing to show World Cup matches.

Frustrated Nigerians are pouring out their anger at GOTV owned by MULTICHOICE Company and DSTV. Subscribers feel scammed as the Promise to show all 64 live matches was a major draw.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by sonature1: 10:57am On Nov 25, 2022
If you really like football, you must have an additional pay TV provider plus GoTV!

GoTV is mostly for entertainment and news, nothing sports.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Emperormartin(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
They were showing me fans zone! I felt like crying

281 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Reporting34(f): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
Please everyone don't mind this fraudsters Anthony okeke is back with a full forces to continue scamming Nairaland people with the same format he has always been using, so just check the format oloriburuku man is still using to defraud a lot of people's here on Nairaland just be aware not to be scam

Please dear everyone, please forgive me for posting this, if I can help myself I won't be begging. I am seeking assistance from well meaning Nigerians to help save my life. Please sirs and ma's, my name is Faith , am a 26 years old single mom of 1. My son is just 2 years old. I used to be a hairdresser before my present predicament. In August of 2021 I fell very sick and was rush to the hospital by my neighbour. Doctor said that I will have to be admitted because by the time that they have prescribed several drugs for me, my hands and both of my legs has developed rashes and started to swell up. The swelling got worst and more severe as time went by, eventually leading to multiple skin ulcers. Preliminary results shows that I was diagnosed with blood infection. I also urgently require prolonged sore Management with Vacuum Assisted Closure Device and skin graft to help regain my normal life again but unfortunately I can't treat myself because I don't have enough on me. Doctor said the procedure will require 1.3million Naira to give me my life back and so far I've been able to raise only 300 thousand with the help of my friends and some kind hearted well wishers who have taken pity for me in the past few months. Pleas sirs and ma's, am an orphan both my parents are late. I have been trying every possible best to raise the remainder to no avail. I don't have any property to sell again and I cannot work in this my condition pls I beg of you, I can't even look after my 2 years old son, that's why am pleading with any well meaning person pls

He has already posted this today even up to four front page topic please don't even mind to send a penny to this oloriburuku

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by coconutbag: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
Lol, who talk say bad economy no fit affect showing World Cup on TV? Land no dey level for most people and businesses right now.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Akinsete19(m): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gotv is a waste of money, they were showing fans zone instead of the matches.

158 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by U09ce: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
I remember asking their customer service agent whether they'll show world cup games, a nd she assured me of that. Thank God, I opted for DSTV. This is what happens when you have weak-muscled regulators like FCCPC

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Jflex07(m): 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
The thing pain me I swear

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Fedrick100: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
Na Nigerians wey go dey patronize SA product i dey pity

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by mployer(m): 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
I am watching all the matches.

It depends on your subscription.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by tuoyoojo(m): 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
Instead make I do gotv , I would rather stick with my tstv

I get dstv Internet explorer to sell o with extra view decoder with dish

The thing just dey occupy space for my house

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by FalseProphet1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
I've been watching the world cup matches on gotv so far.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Passionate888: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gotv is showing.
Some people will pay #1000 naira subscription and expect to watch the world cup

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by DennisEche(m): 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gotv na big scam

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by oluwaseyi0: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
I actually put on gen to watch match on gotv because they send me notification about world cup match

No knowing this bastard are just going to be showing me random people for over 90minutee

This is an insult to their subscribers

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Biggaboi(m): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
I was very angry and felt cheated when I subscribed only to see that I can't watch all the matches. Just the fan zone. I even thought it's an error code issue. I had given up watching live matches and about to off my decoder until I stumbled by chance on the France game that was live. Since then I've noticed they show 2 live matches per day while you'll be asked to upgrade to a higher sub to watch the 3rd match. Kind of like appeasing.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Kennyfancy(m): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
They are showing all matches, you need to upgrade to GoTV supa to enjoy all the 64 matches

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by unclejb2(m): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tinubu is goner.

APC is dead And would be buried next year

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by IRIEBOY(m): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
Emperormartin:
same here , I had to update to the 5500 package

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Young03(m): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
They only showed Belgium vs Canada match

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Jflex07(m): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
Emperormartin:
What's the essence of the fan zone when one cannot see clearly whats happening on the pitch.. Dstv and gotv are very heartless beings.. They do not care about the poor or middle class.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by kingi777: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
I think gotv is a cheat. I upgraded from Jolly to max bouquet (ie from about 3000 to 4000+) thinking it will enable me watch some world cup matches to no avail.

Just learning about their super bouquet here

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by tuzle(m): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
Something that startime free channel is showing. I stopped subscribing for that gotv because I feel cheated switching channels and seeing the nonsense they show. Most of their movies are repeated and u have to pay very high fee to view the interesting channels(still boring because they repeat movies a lot and don't sho matches that make sense). I prefer startime which is far cheaper and at least u get to watch bundes Liga, and laliga.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by hilaryCU(m): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
I am watching all the matches live on gotv supa

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by spencekat(m): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
Emperormartin:
My friend was raining insults on GOTV on seeing it.

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by SlyCharlie(m): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
All the matches are on DStv Compact, 9k subscription and GOtv Supa, 5k subscription.

Nigerians like going overboard ad crying about nonsense.
U expect to watch all the matches of the world cup with 2800 subscription, when dollar is > ₦700, plus massive inflation?

Comon

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by Oboys12: 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
Which package are you using?

Passionate888:
Gotv is showing.
Some people will pay #1000 naira subscription and expect to watch the world cup

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by ebuk4real(m): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
Emperormartin:

Me that want to curse their generations for showing us the useless fan zone nko

Re: Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup by paradigmshift(m): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
Boycott dstv...
Na una I blame wey dey use am .
Pay huge sum of money and still yet you can't watch anything..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi / "I Promised You A Goal And You Got It" Odemwingie Scores, Tells Daughter / World Athletics Ratifies Tobi Amusan's Hurdles World Record