Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

I Want To Buy Chelsea – Oluwo Of Iwo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Buy Chelsea – Oluwo Of Iwo (551 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo’s Ex Queen, Chanel Chin Is Stranded! How Monarch Sent Her, Child Ou / Oluwo Of Iwo’s Ex Queen In Trouble As Any Man She Sleeps With Will Die / Tinubu With Oluwo Of Iwo And Oba Elegushi At An Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Chelsea – Oluwo Of Iwo by Strikekid: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Traditional ruler , the Oluwo of Iwo land, Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi , in this interview with SODIQ OYELEKE , talks about his sports life and his wish to acquire English giants Chelsea

SEE INTERVIEW:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/07/29/i-want-to-buy-chelsea-oluwo-of-iwo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy Chelsea – Oluwo Of Iwo by Sirmuel1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
This is funny.

Abramovich will never sell
Re: I Want To Buy Chelsea – Oluwo Of Iwo by Harkstetunz: 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
Dreamer
Re: I Want To Buy Chelsea – Oluwo Of Iwo by MichaelBukamzy(m): 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
Buy kano pillers first. By the way if you sell the guy below me,you can't buy kano pillers.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Chelsea – Oluwo Of Iwo by TANID(m): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
Both Of You Are Not Well I Swear cheesy
Who Told You Guys That My slay King Couldn't Buy That Club?

Anyaws As You Wish We Go Sale Both Of You Above Me To Buy That Club cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Chelsea – Oluwo Of Iwo by Chicagoesontop: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
Baba am not sure if you have even drank Akamu talkless ow owning Chelsea, do you think it's a Nigerian kind of business they are doing there ?
Re: I Want To Buy Chelsea – Oluwo Of Iwo by Nemesis909: 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
Chelsea dry gin.
Re: I Want To Buy Chelsea – Oluwo Of Iwo by Adepet222(f): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ori Ade talking.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO : Zlatan Ibile & Friend Engage In Serious Physical Fight / Beyonce Wows In New Beautiful Photos / Who Is Tuoyo Bbnaija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.