Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Oluwo Of Iwo’s Ex Queen, Chanel Chin Is Stranded! How Monarch Sent Her, Child Ou - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwo Of Iwo’s Ex Queen, Chanel Chin Is Stranded! How Monarch Sent Her, Child Ou (2813 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo's Ex Queen Chanel Hits Back / My Enemies Have Lost & I Rejoice Over Them- Oluwo Mocks His Ex Wife Queen Chanel / Oluwo Of Iwo’s Ex Queen In Trouble As Any Man She Sleeps With Will Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwo Of Iwo’s Ex Queen, Chanel Chin Is Stranded! How Monarch Sent Her, Child Ou by omoashy: 6:28am On Dec 19, 2019
Since the former queen of Iwo kingdom, Chanel Chin was pushed out of the palace, her story has turned from grace-to-grass!
The Jamaican queen, who was the apple of the eyes of the Oluwo of Iwo kingdom, Oba Abdurrosheed Adewale Akanbi Telu 1, was sent packing from the palace over the weekend with her child, a toddler and no provision was made for what they would eat, drink or money to spend!
“As I speak to you, she doesn’t have money to buy tickets for her to return to her base in Canada,” a source disclosed to Kemi Ashefon.
“She left the palace with her child and boarded a public transport to Lagos without a dime! Both mum and daughter are hungry and stranded. Forget the façade created by the palace when Oluwo of Iwo said he would take responsibility of the baby, Oduduwa. He hasn’t. So far, the queen is stranded and hibernating somewhere in Lagos.”
Born in Canada but raised by a British mum and a Canadian father, Ms Chanel Chin ceased to be a queen , when on Sunday the King announced her stool vacant.
In a statement by the Chief Press Secretary to Oluwo Palace, Alli Ibraheem, the monarch said Chanel has ceased to be his queen due to an irreconcilable difference.
The statement reads:
“This is to inform the general public most especially friends and associates of the Oluwo of Iwoland, His Imperial Majesty, Oba (Dr.) Abdulrosheed Adewale Akanbi, Telu I, that Ms Chanel Chin is an ex-queen of his majesty.
“This information is necessary for the attention of the general public to avoid representation on proxy or accordance of respect attached to the sacred stool of Oluwo to her.
For personal irreconcilable differences, Chanel Chin ceased to be his Majesty’s queen. We equally enjoin the public to disregard any business transaction or request with her using the office of his majesty.”

http://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/?p=37515

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo’s Ex Queen, Chanel Chin Is Stranded! How Monarch Sent Her, Child Ou by dawnomike(m): 6:30am On Dec 19, 2019
The world is really not fair to women... She becomes stranded while d oba keeps enjoying his life. She should just put herself in order and try to return to her country. It's well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo’s Ex Queen, Chanel Chin Is Stranded! How Monarch Sent Her, Child Ou by bluebay(m): 6:32am On Dec 19, 2019
I find this hard to believe... even if she leave the palace without a dime, am sure she got contacts on who can be of help to her. Or didn't she leave the palace with her phone? Abeg talk well o. Women are smarter than you think.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo’s Ex Queen, Chanel Chin Is Stranded! How Monarch Sent Her, Child Ou by DRPAIT123(m): 6:42am On Dec 19, 2019
As if to say no Yoruba lady is more beautiful, what is it with kings looking for some push queen, then you expect her to be submissive and respect the culture 100%, something she isn't used to. She deserve the right to be happy though

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo’s Ex Queen, Chanel Chin Is Stranded! How Monarch Sent Her, Child Ou by kheny12(m): 6:45am On Dec 19, 2019
Such a beautiful lady,Only God know what causes the separation and hope they make an arrangement for her to go back to her country.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo’s Ex Queen, Chanel Chin Is Stranded! How Monarch Sent Her, Child Ou by RoyalBlu(f): 6:58am On Dec 19, 2019
I'm finding it so hard to believe she had no savings.

Women should develop the culture of saving for a rainy day. Doesn't matter how small just save up daily.

If this is true, then I'm disappointed. Why leave your own kid stranded.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo’s Ex Queen, Chanel Chin Is Stranded! How Monarch Sent Her, Child Ou by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:24am On Dec 19, 2019
Op are for real?
What of her parents?
What of her families?
Let her call her relatives na?
Let her go to her embassy, I'm sure they will help her.
I doubt this news.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo’s Ex Queen, Chanel Chin Is Stranded! How Monarch Sent Her, Child Ou by jendhorlee(m): 7:53am On Dec 19, 2019
with her Son ?
no matter the level of hatred the king has for her, i don't think he can send them away without making any provisions for them.

Kings don't joke with their Sons, i doubt he'll even allow her to take him with her. Never
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo’s Ex Queen, Chanel Chin Is Stranded! How Monarch Sent Her, Child Ou by dangotesmummy: 8:01am On Dec 19, 2019
She should call her parents na

The fight didn't start today.she should have envisaged this kind of situation.well I know she will bounce back sha
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo’s Ex Queen, Chanel Chin Is Stranded! How Monarch Sent Her, Child Ou by SEGLIZ: 8:05am On Dec 19, 2019
are there or is there any difference that is irreconcilable or just that the heart of man is wicked?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo’s Ex Queen, Chanel Chin Is Stranded! How Monarch Sent Her, Child Ou by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 19, 2019
I smell lies tongue

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo’s Ex Queen, Chanel Chin Is Stranded! How Monarch Sent Her, Child Ou by LadySarah: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2019
jendhorlee:
with her Son ?
no matter the level of hatred the king has for her, i don't think he can send them away without making any provisions for them.

Kings don't joke with their Sons, i doubt he'll even allow her to take him with her. Never

Reading has become a problem to this generation.Tufia!
And even if it wasnt a daughter,so he should leave her out there?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo’s Ex Queen, Chanel Chin Is Stranded! How Monarch Sent Her, Child Ou by DAVE5(m): 9:29am On Dec 19, 2019
dawnomike:
The world is really not fair to women... She becomes stranded while d oba keeps enjoying his life. She should just put herself in order and try to return to her country. It's well

Unfair to women?

The oba get him own money, why she no get her own money...

The world is unfair to men, a woman just want to sit down at home and be married by one rich maga and she becomes rich by association or by saying I love you

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo’s Ex Queen, Chanel Chin Is Stranded! How Monarch Sent Her, Child Ou by jendhorlee(m): 10:16am On Dec 19, 2019
LadySarah:

Reading has become a problem to this generation.Tufia!
And even if it wasnt a daughter,so he should leave her out there?

better calm down
i used "son" cos i know she has a son and that's her only child. your rant could have been justified if she had a boy and a girl and I'm saying the king won't allow her to go with his son without provision

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo’s Ex Queen, Chanel Chin Is Stranded! How Monarch Sent Her, Child Ou by meobizy(f): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2019
It won’t pass the polygamy thing. I’m sure she gave an ultimatum between her presence and him picking another wife. The man obviously chose the latter. She’ll come back. If she stays in Canada it will take at most four months before she comes running back.

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Davido And Chioma Celebrate Their Son, Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (Pix) / Rihanna Gave Chris Brown The Sexiest Halloween Lap Dance! / Collin Morgan(merlin) Receives NTA Award.(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.