Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello (33166 Views)

Ikpeazu: My Deputy Did Not Inform Me Of His Intention To Succeed Me / Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake / I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by eneojoedu(m): 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hehehe after bello is Edward Onoja.....nobody know that deputy governor. Bello is a failure shikena.
Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by spafu(m): 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
yarimo:
Sir your deputy is a failure who is trying to drag you to his side.
You are big disgrace. I guess by your standard, Yeye Bello is a success. Lazy and brainwashed youth with No Future Ambition..
Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by Lugianostar(m): 11:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
He has already loose firm grip of himself

Gov. Dino Malaye uploading!!!
Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by Realbarc: 3:16am On Jul 30, 2019
Yahaya, did we require approval for your impresit?

Especially the ones you spent on masquerades or your up and down Abuja trips.

Abegi, you own your deputy his dues.
Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by Qoko: 5:31am On Jul 30, 2019
Let the Deputy have a taste of it, He supposed to keep his salary in treasury bill for 20months, was he not his deputy when Yeye Bello refused to pay Kogi people.
Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by beresponsible(m): 5:54am On Jul 30, 2019
What?N819 million in arrears for public servant salary.
Oga which public you serve with that dirty Lokoja..
Another senator driving ferrari upandan in potholes, building gold laced temple for dead mom.
Shey this foolish Bello the other day just donate church to CAN ?
Kogi people wetin una do God.
These guys are ramming you guys up the butthole with no lubricant.
Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by kayusely70(m): 6:02am On Jul 30, 2019
What has he been doing with money he got from FG, a very incompetent youth, a sad poster for the youth.
Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by Oponel1962: 6:36am On Jul 30, 2019
This defense is watering.
That expenses are paid as and when funds are available cannot absolve you from being indebted.
Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by Amoto05(m): 6:46am On Jul 30, 2019
the deputy governor is just their like a statue....is as useless as a tail of dog
Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by abraham01emma01: 6:56am On Jul 30, 2019
simonlee:

do landlords pay house rent to tenants in your com
munity? sad sad
He will collect NEPA bill from tenants without pay and also borrow money from his tenants without pay back. Is it not owing the tenants?
There are many landlord can owing his tenants.
Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by RillJ(m): 8:56am On Jul 30, 2019
Lucida Sans Unicode]In a statement on Monday, Fanwo said there was never a time that the governor stopped the salaries or allowances of the deputy governor.

He said of the N819 million claimed by Achuba, N786 million has “not been approved let alone processed for payment by the government”.

“The Kogi state government hereby states that the salaries of the deputy governor have been paid up to the same date as that of the governor and other political office holders in Kogi state,” he said.

Q: If N786 million is not for salary and allowances what exactly is it for?
Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by IkUKU01(m): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2019
yarimo:
shaatap what do you know about governance? undecided
wow yeye bello data boys de nairaland??
Re: Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello by adekolaelect(m): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
Is like they have use debt and swear for this man. oga goan pay your deputy and civil servants.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu / Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari Blaming Since 1984 - Twitter User Shares Jan '84 Sunday Herald Headline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.