Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Witchcraft Initiation And Deliverance. Share Your Experience. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witchcraft Initiation And Deliverance. Share Your Experience. (825 Views)

Differences Between Demonic Initiation And Christian Spiritual Awakening / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / The Fastest Growing Prophetic And Deliverance Ministry In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witchcraft Initiation And Deliverance. Share Your Experience. by butterfly777(m): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
Recently, nairaland has been helpful in revealing the works of the devil and how God has delivered and is still delivering many from bondage to satan. It's time to talk about witchcraft so that people can learn and those people who are still in the trap will know that there is a way out in Christ.
Nairalanders who have found themselves in witchcraft and have been delivered should do the needful and share their experiences and how they were delivered. Others are on dire need to learn from you. Your testimony will definitely save lives of many readers who are suffering in silence, not knowing the way out of the bondage.
Re: Witchcraft Initiation And Deliverance. Share Your Experience. by hakeem4(m): 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
I remember the time I was initiated into the Christian cult. During my days in that cult I was always starving myself of food so that the heavenly dictator can answer all my wishes. Until I read a book by the great man Hitchens “god is not great” which delivered me from the imaginary heavenly dictator!

2 Likes

Re: Witchcraft Initiation And Deliverance. Share Your Experience. by butterfly777(m): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
Let me share my own experience, though it is not the strong type.
In my childhood (like between 3-5 years), I used to see my self in the dream with little children like me, painted with white chalk all over there body. They would be playing/dancing like we see in the home videos. They would tickle me so that I would join them in the dancing , but I would be aloof. It was somehow scary. Though I was so young then, I somehow new they were witches - thanks probably to home videos. A girl I knew was among them, and I used to tell other kids in our compound then not to play with her that she is a witch. I later stopped having those dreams. I don't think I told my parents about it.
Then in my teens, I would dream of being in the company of some friends and excuse my self to leave. Often times, I would wake up to find my mother waking me up maybe to go and urinate ( to avoid bedwetting). I used to be surprised at the coincidence. I did not understand then that I might be in witchcraft meeting. I think this also stopped as I grew older, or the pattern changed because later started eating eba and drinking in my dreams. Life became really tough and I experienced hardship and stagnancy for many years. Until I joined a deliverance church and prayers set free.
Re: Witchcraft Initiation And Deliverance. Share Your Experience. by Oche211(m): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
hakeem4:
I remember the time I was initiated into the Christian cult. During my days in that cult I was always starving myself of food so that the heavenly dictator can answer all my wishes. Until I read a book by the great man Hitchens “god is not great” which delivered me from the imaginary heavenly dictator!
You really need Jesus

(1) (Reply)

Does Satan Really Control The Internet? Video Explains The Difference B/w Satan, / Gospel Music Lovers - Whatsapp Group / Uprooting The Tree Of Non-achievement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.