Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine (83402 Views)

Butchered Whale In Bayelsa: Residents Seen Extracting Fatty Contents From Carcas / The Whale Killed In Bayelsa: Before And After Photos / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by SmellingAnus(m): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2019
Ikpongiton:
there are sharks ,but it is a taboo to kill it in brass.pythons and sharks are sacred creatures in brass.if you are caught killing any of them,you might be killed or made to pay heavy fine
Nuwa my brother... Very true...
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by brainhgeek(m): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2019
wasi9ice:
Wow see better food
And for those trying to pity the Fish, do you know how many humans it had swallowed ...

But wait o,, is it that the fish died on the shore of Bayelsa or they killed it?

With what would they kill WHALE

Swallow ko, drink ni. No whale attacks humans not even the killer whales which are amongst one of the friendliest of whale species. This particular species is a filter feeder. It eats krills, crayfish and other smaller marine animake and no, whales are mammals and not fish.
No one should tell me it is hunger, it is simply ignorance and glutony combined.
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by SmellingAnus(m): 7:36am On Jul 30, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Will they eat it?
yes .. will you like to taste some, I will be traveling there next month maybe I could get you a dried whale grin...
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by Originalsly: 7:40am On Jul 30, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Food is ready.

Please I do not want to hear anybody talk about letting this fish go. There’s hunger in the land.

Hmmm......whale is a fish. I learned something new today.

It is always better to have hunger in the land than ignorance.

Should these people break out with some unusual disease or sickness.... they will be blaming the village people.
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by frozen70(f): 7:44am On Jul 30, 2019
Guest007:

one day you will stop believing in fairy tales... mammy what grin grin grin

Lol, they are real Ohhh
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by Lovelyn451(f): 7:45am On Jul 30, 2019
SmellingAnus:
yes .. will you like to taste some, I will be traveling there next month maybe I could get you a dried whale grin...
ewww...
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by radiolover(m): 7:52am On Jul 30, 2019
Da, this one weak me. Some of this animals no know say naija na no go area e suppose be for them.
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by radiolover(m): 8:06am On Jul 30, 2019
foster212:
OP are you sure this is in Bayelsa?

Seems it's Akwa Ibom because I'm hearing my language there.
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by ba7man(m): 8:12am On Jul 30, 2019
Quorax:
All of you here are just talking trash... Has Nigerian government done anything to improve their life? This is the result of what Nigerian government has done.

Sit down there and wait for the Nigerian govt to come improve your life, they'll soon get to you. undecided

You won't get off your butt and go find a solution to your issues.
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by fowlyansh181(m): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2019
xpool:

Common keep quiet!
You dey form rubbish.
We are Nigerians, we love meat, fish and we are not vegetarians.
Go and watch how the cow, goat and other animals you eat are slaughtered.
Is this whale not better than the dogs, bushmeat including rat that we eat?
We don't have any plan for endangered species, we don't even do industrial fishing that others do.

This is who we are!
We are not Caucasians!
We are Negroid
Jokers.
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by Jason007: 8:20am On Jul 30, 2019
what is wrong is wrong. just imagine how the world would view as ... savages
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by loomer: 8:28am On Jul 30, 2019
Ikpongiton:
there are sharks ,but it is a taboo to kill it in brass.pythons and sharks are sacred creatures in brass.if you are caught killing any of them,you might be killed or made to pay heavy fine

I swear I no know this one before
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by loomer: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2019
Fourwinds:
Shark only get power when e dey inside water not when it is washed ashore.... So wetin happen to whale go happen to am if its wash ashore

But for that place the water still look deep small na
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by Raymee(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2019
Something other countries protect and use to do us long throats but we are here using machine to slaughter the mammal. Ignorance and hungry or what? The next thing I will here is may God help us. We no fit get useful brain?
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by ruggedtimi(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2019
foster212:
OP are you sure this is in Bayelsa?
why the doubt?
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by ruggedtimi(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2019
Ikpongiton:
No be taboo to kill shark brother...I am from brass, while growing up they also told us is a taboo to kill dolphins but recently one was butchered. The coco is not easy to have access to kill shark, dolphin and Whale. There dead bodies watch up to the shores and eventually get butchered by the people.
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by loomer: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2019
omooba969:

Lol cheesy shark sef no go near the shores of these hungry bayelsans brandishing machete, axe & chainsaw - that will be suicidal. cheesy cheesy

Lol
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by Favmil101(m): 9:13am On Jul 30, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
See How Nigerians Use Chain Saw Machine meant for cutting down trees grin grin to butcher a big whale killed in Brass, Bayelsa State today.

Watch Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWWeaFMrZxs
local men are hungry.
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by Favmil101(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2019
emmancipated:
na wa o. I hope they don't end up killing each other
No bro,the tin is big enough for everyone.
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by kaima1984(f): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2019
Hisxellency:
Lol... When the thread of this whale emerged earlier today, one nairalander predicted that someone will soon come and cut his own part of the fish with a chain saw.. It just happened!!!
Nigerians never disappoint
You haff kee me with laugh ooo, leave my niggas alone
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2019
I hope its not poisoned.
Cos we don't want a kind of epidemic outbreak because of this oo.
Ebola things!!!
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by iaatmguy(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2019
cypher247:
Apply Senior Sales Consultant in Canada
applicant discretion is advised
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by pinkygurl(f): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Next level Hunger
grin
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by Ikpongiton: 11:40am On Jul 30, 2019
ruggedtimi:
No be taboo to kill shark brother...I am from brass, while growing up they also told us is a taboo to kill dolphins but recently one was butchered. The coco is not easy to have access to kill shark, dolphin and Whale. There dead bodies watch up to the shores and eventually get butchered by the people.
these are the popular families in twon-brass,sambo,kemmer and spiff,to mention a few.mention where you come from or...,
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by maasoap(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
salford1:

They catch and kill.
But this one being butchered could have been dead in the ocean for months before being washed ashore.

In most cases, they are usually weak to swim against the tide, not necessarily dead. May be as a result of disease.
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by maasoap(m): 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
loomer:

But for that place the water still look deep small na

Large water, you're looking at the shore.
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by foster212: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
radiolover:

Seems it's Akwa Ibom because I'm hearing my language there.
Me too bro. I am suspecting Ibono beach.
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by foster212: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
ruggedtimi:
why the doubt?
Listen to the language in the video.
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by mechanics(m): 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
They meant business o.
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
frozen70:

Lol, they are real Ohhh

different strokes lipsrsealed
Re: Video Of Huge Whale Killed In Bayelsa, Butchered With Chain Saw Machine by dollytino4real(f): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
SmellingAnus:
it is always bayelsa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly / Whales Caught In USA And Nigeria: The Difference (Photos) / Asteroid Twice World's Tallest Building Will Pass Through Earth On Friday (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.